DNC sues Russia, Wikileaks and Trump! Haha! - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hong Wu wrote:My vague understanding is they can use whatever Mueller finds in a related civil suit, however, with the DNC server having never been examined, the hacked emails angle could never be proven in a court (Mueller is still at the indictment stage).

You are correct on that. However, they are also suing Donald Trump Jr. That means that Trump Jr. can depose people too. Remember, Natalya Veselnitskaya was allowed into the US on an exceedingly rarely granted immigration parole from the Department of Justice, headed by Loretta Lynch who now has a criminal referral from Congress. Trump Jr. did not set up that meeting. It was a person with ties to Clinton who solicited the meeting. Veselnitskaya met with Fusion GPS both before and after the meeting with Trump Jr. Who else was working at Fusion GPS on trying to nail Trump with a phony dossier? Nellie Ohr, whose husband Bruce Ohr was twice demoted at the FBI in connection with the Mueller case. In other words, this whole thing points back to the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC. The idea that they would even entertain suing suggests that they have well and truly lost their marbles.

This isn't lost on Trump either:

Hong Wu wrote:And that is what has baffled me about this. The DNC should be able to understand that in a way, they aren't even trying, it's all burnt earth litigation with no clear gains in mind.

The scorched Earth mentality is funny to me. They should be able to undertand this. Yet, Comey should have been able to understand that this book tour--other than trying to cash in--was not going to serve him well at all. Yet, he's out there claiming his wife and daughters were profoundly pro-Hillary, marched the day after Trump was inaugurated, and so on. These are not stupid people as such, but they have well and truly lost it.

Don't get me wrong. I used to support establishment Republicans and neocons, but didn't I didn't really get they idea that they were fully and totally corrupt until 2006 when I left the Republican party. At this point, I think they are basically delusional. They think they have a right to rule. I've noticed that they have a profound inability to be introspective and self-critical, but this suit sort of conflicts with their well-deserved reputation for self-preservation at any cost.

Zagadka wrote:At the same time, you have people who chanted "lock her up" over e-mail servers are now upset at being investigated.

I have no problem with investigating a charge founded upon probable cause. What bothers me is that Hillary Clinton was clearly guilty and everyone at the FBI and DOJ knew it, but they let her off the hook for political reasons while people who did far less damage (or no damage, but violated the law nonetheless) were sentenced to prison. Hillary Clinton not only violated the law by mishandling classified information, she then wilfully deleted it with the aid of her attorneys while it was under Congressional subpoena. Comey said he didn't file charges against Hillary Clinton while knowing she lied to Congress, because he didn't receive a criminal referral from Congress--even though it was clear that Hillary Clinton had lied under oath to Congress. Comey's testimony to Gowdy alone is indicative of that fact.

Zagadka wrote:Disclaimer; this move is stupid, but stupid seems to be the defining trait of this era.

That's still diminishing what the Democrats are doing. They are claiming that undermining Bernie Sanders or coordinating their attacks with the press are "Trade Secrets." To keep you guys honest, I've pointed out that the DNC is not a government agency. It is not "Democracy." It's just a non-profit business. Whether you like it or not (and I'm sure most of you don't), I'm right on this as a point of fact. Yet, here's the DNC basically making my case for me. They are claiming to be nothing more than a business whose fundraising was disrupted because their "trade secrets" of rigging elections, saying one thing in public and another in private, coordinating with the media, etc. were unlawfully "revealed."

Obviously, my own theories aren't going to find any sympathy in this crowd. The DNC was run by a woman while Hillary Clinton was running (i.e., women have smaller brains than men; it's a scientific fact). Now it is run by Tom Perez and Keith Ellison. Basically, the DNC was run by white men until 2011. It has been run by minorities and women ever since. Obama was able to eek out a second term, but the DNC itself has basically imploded.

DNC v. the World wrote:Russia then used this stolen information to advance its own interests: destabilizing the U.S. political environment, denigrating the Democratic presidential nominee, and supporting the campaign of Donald J. Trump ("Trump"), whose policies would benefit the Kremlin.

This is just bewildering.

DNC v. the World wrote:Russian agents trespassed onto the DNC's computer network in the United States, as well as other email accounts, collected trade secrets and other private data, and transmitted the data to Defendant WikiLeaks, whose founder, Assange, shared the defendant's common goal of damaging the Democratic party in advance of the election.

Dead serious. I'm not making this up. Forgetting that the DNC can't prove this, because it didn't provide its servers to the FBI for forensic analysis, they are likely completely incapable of proving anything else other than trying to violate the hearsay rule as much as humanly possible.

Here's another example of how batshit crazy they are:

DNC v. the World wrote:In explaining the deal to Michael Cohen, Trump's personal attorney, Sater suggested that he would get Russian President Vladimir V Putin ("Putin") to support the project in an effort to boost Trump's electoral hopes: "I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected .... I know how to play it and we will get this done. Buddy our boy can become President of the USA and we can engineer it. I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will."

This is straight out of their complaint. Fucking straight up whackadoo.

DNC v. the World wrote:23. The DNC paid more than a million dollars to repair and remediate electronic equipment, and to hire staff and consultants to address the cyber-security fallout from the hack and dissemination.

In other words, they destroyed any evidence or proof that this happened and want to be re-imbursed for the costs of destruction of evidence. Shit. They could have spent $50k before hand and never had any issues at all. Yet, after Guccifer had already demonstrably hacked Hillary Clinton's home-based State Department server, they still didn't take security matters seriously.

The whole thing is just unbelievable to me. They even mention Trump asking Russia if they could find the 30k emails that Hillary Clinton deleted that were under Congressional subpoena--a crime, by the way. It's amazing to me that they have the temerity to highlight a crime committed by the plaintiff's presidential nominee to try to get the defendant. Like a jury trial is going to help them? Utterly unbelievable.

Well, I guess the DNC has money to burn on wasted legal fees. This should be fun! :flamer:
jimjam wrote:No, i got lot's left. That's all i have left for a boring childish thread consisting the latest meaningless political nonsense which is entertaining a group of people vigorously agreeing with each other. Should i research the endless pile of shit regurgitated by Donald and start a thread, for example, about how China invented the term "global warming"?
Or: "I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." :lol:
I do not understand what is wrong with agreeing with one another?

@Zagadka
And i still believe Shillary should be jailed. I said it then and I will say it again, this is the only language Dems and Prog Libs understand these days. Here I'm being proven right.

It is like dealing with a violent thug, unfortunately you have to use violence as well to arrest them and bring them to justice.
Albert wrote:And i still believe Shillary should be jailed. I said it then and I will say it again, this is the only language Dems and Prog Libs understand these days. Here I'm being proven right.

It is like dealing with a violent thug, unfortunately you have to use violence as well to arrest them and bring them to justice.

Sorry but jailing national politicians for negligence is a very bad idea. The same as the pathetic childish demands of lefties to prosecute democratic politicans for war crimes. Kinda of ironic because of war mongers like Castro, Stalin and Le Duan faced neither prosecution nor genuine elections, but then leftie hypocrisy knows no bounds.

No judgements on the rightness of war or incompetence must be made by the electorate at the ballot box. It is vital for democracy that losing election doesn't mean loss of life or liberty. In fact the Roman Republic was brought down to large degree by the perpetual legal prosecutions of politicians.
Sorry but jailing national politicians for negligence is a very bad idea

@Rich
I think I agree with this and would even say jailing them for corruption might be a bad idea. The problem is how else do we fight the corruption and negligence?
I would love to see several of the Trumps in jail for bad behavior. Oh and to see Donnie's wife beating up his cheating ass for cheating on her. :lol:

I think these lawsuits are great. Russia should stay out of US business and politics, Wikileaks should plug up its holes (oh wait it can't because it has more holes than the Hoover dam) and Trump...oh where to begin, he is just so irresponsible and he is steamrolling over anything and anybody in his path and laws be damned!
jimjam wrote:"I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." :lol:

Out of gingerbread I hope ? :smokin:

Zam
The goal, of course, was never to get a conviction, it was to get an indictment and the associated headlines, afterwards hopefully winning an election.

This lawsuit seems to presume otherwise and that looks like a shot in the foot to me. Like they've started to believe their own BS.
Albert wrote:I do not understand what is wrong with agreeing with one another?

Nothing at all. I simply found the context boring and with a childish presentation.
It's getting even more awesome! McCabe is planning on suing the Trump administration for defamation and wrongful termination! :lol: :excited:

McCabe to sue Trump admin for defamation, wrongful termination

I just could not ask for more. It's like Christmas everyday now. Clearly, the wrongful termination bit will go nowhere. Yet, these guys are going to be in so many suits while defending themselves criminally, etc.

What a major success this whole Trump thing has been! :cheers:
blackjack21 wrote:I just could not ask for more. It's like Christmas everyday now.

What a major success this whole Trump thing has been! :cheers:

I'm lovin it. The deep state has been exposed, the MSM has completely discredited itself with most Americans, and now a few high ranking swamp creatures might be facing criminal charges. Trump is a gift that just keeps on giving :lol:
jimjam wrote:No, i got lot's left. That's all i have left for a boring childish thread consisting the latest meaningless political nonsense which is entertaining a group of people vigorously agreeing with each other. Should i research the endless pile of shit regurgitated by Donald and start a thread, for example, about how China invented the term "global warming"?
Or: "I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." :lol:

The Russiagate thread is a orgy of intellect ? :lol:
Last edited by Finfinder on 23 Apr 2018 20:17, edited 1 time in total.
Finfinder wrote:The Russiagate thread is a orgy of intellect ? :lol:

With the exception of my postings, the Russiagate thread is certainly not an orgy of intellect. :lol:

Please let me know if you are aware of any orgies of intellect in this life ......... especially emanating from Washington D.C.

I'm still down here. The Winter up North will not quit.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Russia doesn't have endless supply of weapons and[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]