Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
jimjam wrote:Let us not forget the King of Vacuousness …. none other than Fatso Trump:

Crazy Joe Biden, Gov. Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown, Crooked Hillary, "the Dick" (Richard Blumenthal), Sleepin' Bob Casey, Heartless Hillary, Lyin' Hillary ( :lol: ), Leakin' Lyin' James Comey, Sneaky Dianne Feinstein ( :lol: ), Cheatin' Obama, Little Marco, Head Clown Chuck Schumer, Low-IQ Maxine Waters, Goofy Elizabeth Warren …… and many more too numerous to mention.

Good one H.S. ……….. I can't wait to see your defense of Fatso Trump on this one ……..

Yeah, I think he did it to destroy the ‘shroud of superiority’ initially, but he has overused it and I don’t agree with continuing it.
By blackjack21
Godstud wrote:I do not need to live in America to know that Trump is an asshole conman and McCain was a hero.

That's what we like to see Godstud! Kill a commie for mommy!

Godstud wrote:Unfortunately, your cocksucking idol Trump,

Aren't we all supposed to be open-minded and embracing of fellatio performed by men?

Istanbuller wrote:Godstud is a reflection of the left's instability and short memory. This guy is certainly a representative of that even considering that he is not American but Canadian.

He does have some anger-management issues. I'm guessing he's retired in his 40s because he stroked out or something. Trump seems to drive him to the edge of apoplexy.

Istanbuller wrote:During the 2008 presidental campgain, McCain was called insane and warmonger by liberals. Today they call him a war hero just because Trump and he did not like each other.

They also mocked Sarah Palin for characterizing Russia as a geopolitical threat AFTER Russia invaded Georgia. In the 2012 campaign, they reprised that act by mocking Romney for the same thing only to see Russia go on to annex Crimea and put troops into Syria. Now they tell us we need to be afraid of the Russians, because somehow they decided to make Trump president. They are basically nuts.

Godstud wrote:American morons don't realize that American populism is spreading because of the shit-show of American politics.

American populism is spreading. We think that's awesome. We don't need to dwell on it like a bunch of navel gazers.

jimjam wrote:The latest act in the Trump Circus seems to be that his endless daily stream of nonsense and lies is becoming irrelevant and, frankly, boring.

Not boring enough that we have yet another thread--all of which could be titled, "Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it."

jimjam wrote:Take, for example, a recent headline: "Trump blames Democrats for death of migrant children in U.S. custody". I mean, really, is that worth spending another second with.

The whole story is rubbish. They died of flu. They weren't murdered by ICE agents as SpecialOlympian imagines.

jimjam wrote:While Fatso Trump is blathering on and on about the usual lies and nonsense his lackeys are working 24/7 to degrade the air I breath and the water I drink.

Now we're on to fat shaming too? Why is it wrong for Trump to call Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig then?
@Hindsite re:

Trump and I are not responsible to take care of your healthcare anymore than you are responsible for Trump's and mine. 
HalleluYah

1. No one suggested you or Trump are or should be responsible for Canadian health care. We have healthcare, superior to yours at a fraction of the price.
2. I'm pleased to hear you're not appealing to us for health care. My tax dollars are better spent ensuring our universities continue to produce well educated young people. Glory hallelujah 8)
By jimjam
blackjack21 wrote:Now we're on to fat shaming too?

No! No! I am simply following the example of The Best President In History by getting into the spirit of the national discourse becoming one of predominantly lies, insults and sheer nonsense behind which the rich get richer ..

ie.
Crazy Joe Biden, Gov. Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown, Crooked Hillary, "the Dick" (Richard Blumenthal), Sleepin' Bob Casey, Heartless Hillary, Lyin' Hillary ( :lol: ), Leakin' Lyin' James Comey, Sneaky Dianne Feinstein ( :lol: ), Cheatin' Obama, Little Marco, Head Clown Chuck Schumer, Low-IQ Maxine Waters, Goofy Elizabeth Warren …… and many more too numerous to mention.
By Tainari88
jimjam wrote:No! No! I am simply following the example of The Best President In History by getting into the spirit of the national discourse becoming one of predominantly lies, insults and sheer nonsense behind which the rich get richer ..

ie.

I should get a nickname for you jimjam....how about GottabeMe....I gotta be me....no matter how, and no matter why, I gotta be me....

Lol.

I like Ruben Gonzalez's rendition of a classic song...the title in Spanish jimjam, Chanchullo. Chanchullo means in Spanish slang, "pulling a fast one or some deliberate act of hoodwinking someone" and a chanchullero is a master conman/fraudulent dude. That is a good nickname for Donald man.

Chanchullero.

Here is the song: (Let us sing the tune together Jimjam!)

By Drlee
Trumps name-calling is childish but it appeals to people who are not very smart. It is, for them, the very apotheosis (look it up Hindsite) of political debate. They revel in it. It gives them sexual satisfaction. Putting people down makes them feel powerful. Dumb people frequently feel powerless. Mostly because they are.

No wall though. Mexico is not going to pay for it and neither is the US taxpayer. That is good. Despite what a mere 25% of (mostly stupid) Americans think the wall is a very bad idea.
By Suntzu
I think that there are better ways than a wall such as a national I.D. card but one more illegal alien killing a cop and nobody will be able to beat Trump in 2020. :p
By One Degree
Drlee wrote:Trumps name-calling is childish but it appeals to people who are not very smart. It is, for them, the very apotheosis (look it up Hindsite) of political debate. They revel in it. It gives them sexual satisfaction. Putting people down makes them feel powerful. Dumb people frequently feel powerless. Mostly because they are.

No wall though. Mexico is not going to pay for it and neither is the US taxpayer. That is good. Despite what a mere 25% of (mostly stupid) Americans think the wall is a very bad idea.

Ah, you call people names in every post including this one.
By Godstud
Just because you associate with that stupid 25% of Americans, @One Degree, does not mean that Drlee is insulting you.

Wasting that money on a wall IS stupid.
Putting that money into education or health care would be better
By One Degree
https://www.wola.org/analysis/whats-fis ... l-america/

We give about $700 million a year to Central America in aid. This site, which definitely can not be considered pro Trump, points out the problem is making sure the money is spent correctly once it gets there. It also breaks down what the money is suppose to be used for. We are trying to help them.
By Godstud
The nation of the United States causes the problems with their foreign policy, and then some well-wishing compassionate morons try to throw money at a problem that will continue due to American foreign policy. How is that good?

Giving a few hundred $million while taking $billions isn't going to fix the problem.
By One Degree
Godstud wrote:The nation of the United States causes the problems with their foreign policy, and then some well-wishing compassionate morons try to throw money at a problem that will continue due to American foreign policy. How is that good?

Giving a few hundred $million while taking $billions isn't going to fix the problem.

You could have at least looked at the source instead of just making unsubstantiated claims. The source I used will be monitoring for the type of corruption you suggest. These countries, especially Guatemala, could lose half the aid if they don’t comply with anti corruption guidelines.
By jimjam
Tainari88 wrote:I should get a nickname for you jimjam....how about GottabeMe....I gotta be me....no matter how, and no matter why, I gotta be me....

Lol.

I like Ruben Gonzalez's rendition of a classic song...the title in Spanish jimjam, Chanchullo. Chanchullo means in Spanish slang, "pulling a fast one or some deliberate act of hoodwinking someone" and a chanchullero is a master conman/fraudulent dude. That is a good nickname for Donald man.

Chanchullero.

Here is the song: (Let us sing the tune together Jimjam!)

thank you, I love Spanish music because it is so free and …… it relaxes my brain cells and makes me happy.

I already have a nick name: Ducati Red.
By Drlee
I have no problem in the US dictating where every cent of its aid goes no matter what country it is. This is not about fighting corruption though. It is about Trump blackmailing the congress by threatening aid that, at least in part, actually helps the people of Guatemala. It is a temper tantrum on the part of a five year old and that is that.

Now. You and Hindsite endlessly carp about wanting to stop immigration. Good. So here is another way to do it. 12% of Guatemala's GDP is remittances. 18% of Honduras and over 20% of El Salvador. Why won't our government simply not allow wiring money to these countries without a permit and only after a 10% tax? That will work. (Or do what I want and cut it off entirely. No wire over $25.00 and that only once a month.)

This is right in line with the modern conservative belief that the government should tell people what they cannot do with their money. If you think $700 million is a bunch wait until you see what remittances to Mexico amount to. Cut that off and you ding Mexico to the tune of 45 billion dollars!

And I am going to pound this until you two thick-headed Trump drones admit it. Tell me again why we should not START with workplace enforcement. If we do that we don't even need a fence not to mention a wall. And the illegals who are here will go home. A lot of them will die but what do you care? You won't have to see nearly as many brown people changing the culture.

Come on pussies. Workplace enforcement and stop remittances. Give it two years. If that doesn't work we will build your wall.

I don't know what we will use to pay for it because our economy will be hash but it is what you want. So how is that for a deal?
By blackjack21
Drlee wrote:Trumps name-calling is childish but it appeals to people who are not very smart. It is, for them, the very apotheosis (look it up Hindsite) of political debate. They revel in it. It gives them sexual satisfaction. Putting people down makes them feel powerful. Dumb people frequently feel powerless. Mostly because they are.

Trump's name calling is novel for a high level politician, and many of his characterizations are funny. It's also notable that he usually only applies them to direct political adversaries or people who attack him or his family personally. Trump was able to defeat 16 Republicans this way. So whether it appeals to "people who are not very smart" or not, it was a brilliant move by Trump in the 2016 primaries, and in the 2016 general election. "Crooked Hillary" is burned into the American psyche as a result. So is the phrase "fake news."

Drlee wrote:No wall though. Mexico is not going to pay for it and neither is the US taxpayer.

We shall see. Maybe Trump will sell of some Bureau of Land Management lands to Weyerhauser or Georgia Pacific and raise the money that way.

Drlee wrote:Despite what a mere 25% of (mostly stupid) Americans think the wall is a very bad idea.

It's not really. It may prove to be ineffective, but it is nowhere near as bad an idea as nation building in Afghanistan or regime change in Syria. The wall is peanuts compared to what we spent on wars each month during the Bush and Obama years.

Suntzu wrote:I think that there are better ways than a wall such as a national I.D. card but one more illegal alien killing a cop and nobody will be able to beat Trump in 2020. :p

I think it is more of a matter of timing. The murder of Kate Steinle certainly inured to Trump's benefit.

One Degree wrote:Ah, you call people names in every post including this one.

Drlee doesn't think his putdowns are childish. He thinks they are accurate. I don't see why Trump can't use that defense. Rosie O'Donnell is a fat pig after all.

Drlee wrote:Now. You and Hindsite endlessly carp about wanting to stop immigration. Good. So here is another way to do it. 12% of Guatemala's GDP is remittances. 18% of Honduras and over 20% of El Salvador. Why won't our government simply not allow wiring money to these countries without a permit and only after a 10% tax? That will work. (Or do what I want and cut it off entirely. No wire over $25.00 and that only once a month.)

I'm totally down with that idea. I would say that you can have unlimited remittances if you are a US citizen or a lawfully resident alien (green card). Otherwise, remittances are subject to taxes.

Drlee wrote:Tell me again why we should not START with workplace enforcement.

It's not a bad place to start, but it will not do anything to impede cartels and gangs like MS-13.

Drlee wrote:Trumps name-calling is childish but it appeals to people who are not very smart. ... It gives them sexual satisfaction. Putting people down makes them feel powerful. Dumb people frequently feel powerless. Mostly because they are.
And I am going to pound this until you two thick-headed Trump drones admit it. ...
Come on pussies.

Maybe it's time for a little introspection. :?:
By Sivad
blackjack21 wrote: Rosie O'Donnell is a fat pig after all.

And that's the nicest thing one can say about Rosie O'Donnell. That lady is the epitome of liberal trash.
By jimjam
Here is the anti-Trump. Huey P. Long a populist with a similar method of operating as Trump but one who, unlike Donald, espoused a "share the wealth" theme. Huey could well have been president if he had not been assassinated in 1935.

[youtube]youtu.be/bLiAlTASqZs[/youtube]
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Here is the anti-Trump. Huey P. Long a populist with a similar method of operating as Trump but one who, unlike Donald, espoused a "share the wealth" theme. Huey could well have been president if he had not been assassinated in 1935.

Third party candidates do not win elections for president in modern times. Huey P. Long reminds me more of Bernie Sanders, who espoused something very similar in the 2016 campaign.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:Third party candidates do not win elections for president in modern times. Huey P. Long reminds me more of Bernie Sanders, who espoused something very similar in the 2016 campaign.

I agree but Huey was a much greater showman. As you may have noticed, I don't care for Donald but I do give him credit for being a good showman.

[youtube]youtube.com/watch?v=KLyfrb15v-Q[/youtube]

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]