Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 58 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
BigSteve wrote:
Hysterical.

Trump goes to the doctor and libs lose their fuckin' minds...

Well, fitness of a person is important to his / her health, but in certain circumstances fit people still die unexpectedly. I do not see Trump wasting himself to dying -- he probably has had a rather easy life.

All in all, I agree with this Honourable Gentleman in that I do not think it is necessary to have any concern on Trump's health throughout his presidency. Besides he's probably less important in the decisions than we are told to believe.
BigSteve wrote:Other than your own unbridled hatred of the man, what can you provide to demonstrate that his health is failing?

I know. Right? He looks like he's in pretty good shape to me!

Hindsite wrote:President Donald Trump underwent a "quick exam and labs" as part of his annual physical exam on Saturday, out of anticipation of a "very busy 2020," the White House said.

Trump, 73, made an unannounced visit Saturday afternoon to the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.

It was probably for vaccines, etc. before going to Afghanistan.

jimjam wrote:A significant part of Obese Donald's con job depends on promulgating the illusion that he is some sort of super human being who has endless power and strength.

He is! Look at the picture of him in the tweet!

jimjam wrote:Don The Con tweeted this ^ today to entertain and delight his Red Beanie Brigade …… meanwhile :eek: :

You know he's making fun of the Democrats and the media, right?

It's not the tweet that delights the base. It's the bewildering reaction to it that makes it so funny. The "fact checker" types are just so ridiculous about this sort of thing. It's just hilarious that they take this stuff so seriously. The base finds it hilarious that they have to "debunk" the picture. Trump's campaign even included a hook in there, because the media said he had "doctored" the photo. "Doctored" generally means modified with the intent to deceive. Obviously, there was no intent to deceive. So the campaign pushed back, and the media fell for it again hook, line and sinker. It's like live sketch comedy, and they are playing the straight man without even knowing it.
By Hindsite
blackjack21 wrote:It was probably for vaccines, etc. before going to Afghanistan.

Yeah, now that we know he made a secret trip to visit the troops in Afghanistan for Thanksgiving, that does make some sense.

That Rocky tweet reminds me of the following:
Trump praises his "gorgeous chest" and denies heart problems at Florida rally
Nov 27, 2019
Evening Standard
By BigSteve
blackjack21 wrote:It was probably for vaccines, etc. before going to Afghanistan.

In hindsight, that's entirely possible...
By jimjam
Too bad Huey ain't around no more...… he was on his way to becoming POTUS when he was victim of a state execution in 1935. He woulda whupped Don The Con's ass so good that Don wouldn't know what happened.

https://youtu.be/8MKb35NK0F0
By Drlee
It's not the tweet that delights the base. It's the bewildering reaction to it that makes it so funny. The "fact checker" types are just so ridiculous about this sort of thing. It's just hilarious that they take this stuff so seriously. The base finds it hilarious that they have to "debunk" the picture. Trump's campaign even included a hook in there, because the media said he had "doctored" the photo. "Doctored" generally means modified with the intent to deceive. Obviously, there was no intent to deceive. So the campaign pushed back, and the media fell for it again hook, line and sinker. It's like live sketch comedy, and they are playing the straight man without even knowing it.

QFT.

Until they get over responding to nonsense like this and stick with the issues and corruption they are going to fall further and further behind.
By Stormsmith
I figured President Trump's doctor is monitoring his health for stuff relating to stress re: the impeachment situation. They'd have had the vaccines sent to the White House. No other President has gone to Walter Reid's for shots as far as I know.
By jimjam
Gee, I wonder what’s more expensive for the federal government, those 755,000 people who are going to be kicked off food stamps or the corporations that paid zero in income tax last year?
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Gee, I wonder what’s more expensive for the federal government, those 755,000 people who are going to be kicked off food stamps or the corporations that paid zero in income tax last year?

I don't know how many bums will be kicked off food stamps, but it is about time, since they pay no income tax either. At least the corporations employ a lot of people that do pay taxes and, with the tax cuts, they are able to give pay their employees raises and bonuses. That means the government gets more in taxes and pays less out for food stamps.
Praise the Lord.
By Godstud
They should also save money by stopping government subsidies to retirees. That'd save even more money.
Hospitals Sue Trump to Keep Negotiated Prices Secret
Let's face facts: Trump is doing an awesome job. Unemployment is down to 3.5%, and so now he's turning his focus to lowering health care costs. The big impediment? Nancy Pelosi is standing in the way on drug prices (in addition to USMCA).
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:They should also save money by stopping government subsidies to retirees. That'd save even more money.

What subsidies are those?
By Godstud
Rental assistance, for one.

Medicare is another, that you likely overlook.

Old people are so lazy and are such bums. They should have saved their money instead of expecting the government to pay for their lack of foresight.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Rental assistance, for one.

Medicare is another, that you likely overlook.

Old people are so lazy and are such bums. They should have saved their money instead of expecting the government to pay for their lack of foresight.

In the U.S. payments for Medicare coverage is taken out by payroll taxes over the course of ones working lifetime so one can receive medicare at age 65 and over. So that is not considered a subsidy, but a right under the Medicare law.

I am not aware of rental assistance, but just like food stamps, they can take that away for all I care.
By Godstud
Medicare is granted at 65 regardless of if you've worked a day in your life, so it IS government assistance.
By Potemkin
Hindsite wrote:In the U.S. payments for Medicare coverage is taken out by payroll taxes over the course of ones working lifetime so one can receive medicare at age 65 and over. So that is not considered a subsidy, but a right under the Medicare law.

I am not aware of rental assistance, but just like food stamps, they can take that away for all I care.

By Rugoz
jimjam wrote:Gee, I wonder what’s more expensive for the federal government, those 755,000 people who are going to be kicked off food stamps or the corporations that paid zero in income tax last year?

It's astonishing that anyone would find it acceptable to take people's food stamps away. I mean wtf? It's the 21th century, not the 18th. Americans are some seriously fucked up people.
By Rich
Godstud wrote:Old people are so lazy

Not too lazy to vote.
By Godstud
No, @Rich, but from all appearances they are too STUPID to vote in their best interests.

You should put the full quote I am of the o[…]

Muscovite’s Slaughter of Indigenous People in Alas[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's prom[…]

No, it doesn't. The US also wants to see Hamas top[…]