Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Godstud
Yes, @Hindsite. His driver license said he was 6'2". That's a fact, and his height is 190cm, or 6'2".

I know you hate facts, but you don't have to be willfully ignorant.
By jimjam
Drlee wrote:Trump is also not 6'3". He lies about that too. He is about six feet. President Obama is 6'1.5" and is clearly taller than Trump.

What a thing to lie about. You are the most powerful man in the world and you have to lie about your height? :roll:

He may have lied about his height to try to avoid being legally labeled a big fat pig (obese). Although he could probably hire a half dozen lawyers or so to declare that he is not legally obese. His diet is not exactly a role model for America's youth. An endless conveyor belt of shit burgers and grease soaked fries. He honored the national college football champs Clemson with a giant pile of shit burgers from McDonald's at the White House. I read once where he actually bragged about finishing off an entire pint of ice cream in one sitting. He may have to think about abandoning his golf cart and actually walking a hundred yards or so between holes every so often. Maybe a 100 yard walk once a week to start :lol: .
By Crantag
jimjam wrote:He may have lied about his height to try to avoid being legally labeled a big fat pig (obese). Although he could probably hire a half dozen lawyers or so to declare that he is not legally obese. His diet is not exactly a role model for America's youth. An endless conveyor belt of shit burgers and grease soaked fries. He honored the national college football champs Clemson with a giant pile of shit burgers from McDonald's at the White House. I read once where he actually bragged about finishing off an entire pint of ice cream in one sitting. He may have to think about abandoning his golf cart and actually walking a hundred yards or so between holes every so often. Maybe a 100 yard walk once a week to start :lol: .

To be fair, I use to eat half-gallons of ice cream in one sitting for a time.

At the time, I was running for the pig championship of my high school wrestling team, for the guy who gained the most weight post-season (wrestlers being weight cutters and all).

I indeed won the award.

A pint is sorta not that much.
President Trump lies so much he's going to put himself behind bars if he ever has to testify before Special Councilor Robert Mueller.
By Potemkin
Stormsmith wrote:President Trump lies so much he's going to put himself behind bars if he ever has to testify before Special Councilor Robert Mueller.

Precisely. All Mueller has to do to nobble Trump is to force him to testify under oath, about anything, even what day of the week it is. Just like Bill Clinton, Trump never tells the truth when a lie will do. Lol.
By jimjam
Trump is neither plucky, nor an underdog. He is the exact opposite of that. He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege. A bully. That is, except when he is among bullies; then he suddenly transforms into a snivelling sidekick instead. He punches downwards - which a gentleman should, would, could never do - and every blow he aims is below the belt. He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless - and he kicks them when they are down. God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid.He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Yes, @Hindsite. His driver license said he was 6'2". That's a fact, and his height is 190cm, or 6'2".

I know you hate facts, but you don't have to be willfully ignorant.

I have never seen anyone measured for height to get a driver's license. You are being willfully ignorant.
Last edited by Hindsite on 16 Feb 2019 04:09, edited 1 time in total.
By Godstud
It is on your driver's license, and they do measure you when you get it. I can't help it if you're too stupid to notice, or maybe never got a driver's license.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:It is on your driver's license, and they do measure you when you get it. I can't help it if you're too stupid to notice, or maybe never got a driver's license.

No they have never weighed me or measured my height. They just accept what I say. They only check eyesight and take a picture.
By Godstud
I'm talking about after 1943.

:lol:
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:I'm talking about after 1943.

:lol:

I wasn't born until 1944. I just asked my wife to make sure if she had ever been measured for height and weight and she said they trust her to tell the truth. I apparently look trust worthy too. Now, you must have a problem of looking untrustworthy. :lol:
By Godstud
They do it, for accuracy, in Canada. I guess Americans, with their fake news, don't care about facts or accuracy.

Trump's not 6'3", regardless. He's a liar.

You know it. We all know it. When you support his lies, it makes you into a liar, as well.
By Godstud
Yes, unfortunately people shrink as they get older... they don't grow taller.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:They do it, for accuracy, in Canada. I guess Americans, with their fake news, don't care about facts or accuracy.

Trump's not 6'3", regardless. He's a liar.

You know it. We all know it. When you support his lies, it makes you into a liar, as well.

Trump is not lying. He is just hunched over in his old age. It happens.
By Godstud
Sorry, but that's not the claim he made. You're just supporting the liar, AGAIN.
By jimjam
Drlee wrote:Image

Also consider that Donald's perfectly sculptured power hair do sticks up a couple of inches.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Also consider that Donald's perfectly sculptured power hair do sticks up a couple of inches.

This picture clearly shows that Trump, even while leaning over toward Obama, is taller than the much younger Obama, who is stretching up to appear taller.
By Drlee
This picture clearly shows that Trump, even while leaning over toward Obama, is taller than the much younger Obama, who is stretching up to appear taller.

What a profoundly unintelligent analysis of a very straight forward picture.

Here is one that even someone with Hindsite's level of understanding can appreciate.

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Russia doesn't have endless supply of weapons and[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]