Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 35 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hindsite
Trump barred Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago over sex assault: court docs

Jeffrey Epstein turned Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago into another of his hunting grounds for young girls, leading Trump to bar him from the Florida resort, court papers claim.

The filing is dated April 2011, well before Trump ascended to the presidency.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump-bar ... ourt-docs/
By Godstud
@Hindsite Only AFTER 2008. This was after he'd been to court. This doesn't change what might have happened during the preceding NINE years.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:@Hindsite Only AFTER 2008. This was after he'd been to court. This doesn't change what might have happened during the preceding NINE years.

I have no idea what you are talking about.
By Godstud
:roll: Is linear time too much for you to comprehend?

Trump had no problems with Epstein in 2003. Epstein didn't get charged with Pedophilia til 2009, and Trump didn't ban him from his golf course until a couple years AFTER his charges. That's a 9 year gap where he wasn't banned from the golf course.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote::roll: Is linear time too much for you to comprehend?

Trump had no problems with Epstein in 2003. Epstein didn't get charged with Pedophilia til 2009, and Trump didn't ban him from his golf course until a couple years AFTER his charges. That's a 9 year gap where he wasn't banned from the golf course.

Trump banned Epstein from his Maralago Club before the charges, because Epstein allegedly sexually assaulted a girl at the club.

"The Washington Post had a report today on the two men’s connections, and while there were no references to a falling out, the article noted that Trump banned Epstein from becoming a Mar-a-Lago member in 2007, following Epstein’s first arrest."

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show ... -wasnt-fan
By Godstud
Hindsite wrote:Trump banned Epstein from his Maralago Club before the charges, because Epstein allegedly sexually assaulted a girl at the club
. So there's still a bunch of years before that, where he thought Epstein was a really cool guy... :knife:
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:. So there's still a bunch of years before that, where he thought Epstein was a really cool guy... :knife:

So what? Epstein was able to keep his pedophilia secret from many famous people, including President Bill Clinton.
By Godstud
If Trump, Clinton and any others are guilty, I hope they all hang.

Trump, by his statment in 2003, already knew he liked the young ones. or... are you simply going to ignore that because it's Trump?
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:If Trump, Clinton and any others are guilty, I hope they all hang.

Trump, by his statment in 2003, already knew he liked the young ones. or... are you simply going to ignore that because it's Trump?

Just because Trump said he knew Epstein liked beautiful women and some were young does not mean he knew Epstein was doing anything illegal with underage girls at that time. It is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty in our country. I know you left-wingers don't believe that. To you it is guilty until proven innocent.
By Godstud
Epstien was already a convicted. WTF is wrong with you, defending Nazis and now a pedophile?

Jeffrey Epstein, a friend of Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, reached a plea deal with then-U.S. attorney Alexander Acosta and ended up serving a meager 13 months in prison
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/trump-o ... -1.6700800

I hope they catch all the criminals and throw them in jail, and throw away the key.

Hell, even Fox news is reporting this...
By jimjam
Ask members of the Washington diplomatic corps about the cables that Sir Kim Darroch, the British ambassador who resigned Wednesday, wrote to London describing the dysfunction and chaos of the Trump administration, and their response is uniform: We wrote the same stuff.

“Yes, yes, everyone does,” Gérard Araud, who retired this spring as the French ambassador, said on Wednesday morning of his own missives from Washington. “But fortunately I knew that nothing would remain secret, so I sent them in a most confidential manner.”

So did Mr. Darroch, who alone and with Mr. Araud, tried to navigate the minefield of serving as the chief representative of longtime American allies to a president who does not think much of the value of alliances.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Epstien was already a convicted. WTF is wrong with you, defending Nazis and now a pedophile?

I am not defending Nazis and pedophiles, so what is wrong with you.

Godstud wrote:I hope they catch all the criminals and throw them in jail, and throw away the key.

I believe criminals should be punished according to their crime, and that calls for different jail times.
Praise the Lord.
By jimjam
American heroes:

Private Bone Spurs behind his bullet proof shield:

By blackjack21
jimjam wrote:America's values rot problem is clearly a bipartisan rot situation.

So much for the sexual revolution.

Godstud wrote:Trump had no problems with Epstein in 2003. Epstein didn't get charged with Pedophilia til 2009, and Trump didn't ban him from his golf course until a couple years AFTER his charges. That's a 9 year gap where he wasn't banned from the golf course.

That's 9 years he wasn't banned from the local 7-11. Mar-a-lago is a businesses.

Hindsite wrote:Trump banned Epstein from his Maralago Club before the charges, because Epstein allegedly sexually assaulted a girl at the club.

"The Washington Post had a report today on the two men’s connections, and while there were no references to a falling out, the article noted that Trump banned Epstein from becoming a Mar-a-Lago member in 2007, following Epstein’s first arrest."

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show ... -wasnt-fan

This is just a smokescreen, because Clinton actually flew on Epstein's private jet to his private island where many things might have occurred, as @Godstud might put it.

Godstud wrote:So there's still a bunch of years before that, where he thought Epstein was a really cool guy... :knife:

So?

Hindsite wrote:Epstein was able to keep his pedophilia secret from many famous people, including President Bill Clinton.

As far as we know.

Godstud wrote:If Trump, Clinton and any others are guilty, I hope they all hang.

Regrettably, it's not a hanging offense anymore.

Godstud wrote:Trump, by his statment in 2003, already knew he liked the young ones. or... are you simply going to ignore that because it's Trump?

An age wasn't specified. We've had this "age of consent" discussion over the Judge Moore "controversy."

Godstud wrote:Epstien was already a convicted. WTF is wrong with you, defending Nazis and now a pedophile?

It's hard to believe Hindsite would be defending both a Nazi and a Jew. Maybe it's your interpretation that is the problem.

Godstud wrote:Hell, even Fox news is reporting this...

Epstein and Clinton were good friends. I wonder if Carlos Danger got in on the action.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Obese Donald at a pussy grabbing party with one of his child molester buddies.

That was before he found out about the child molesting. Trump is a genius, but not a mind reader.
By Godstud
Trump's a pussy-grabbing rapist, so why not a pedophile, since he keeps that kind of company?
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote:Trump's a pussy-grabbing rapist, so why not a pedophile, since he keeps that kind of company?

By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Trump's a pussy-grabbing rapist, so why not a pedophile, since he keeps that kind of company?

Because pussy-grabbing is for the macho man.

Mexico, LoL, why would anyone nuke Mexico. Drlee[…]

Major General Harri Ohra-Aho on Russia's decision […]

Uh...there isn't an 'England gene'...if that is w[…]

Back on topic , here are my results . Care-85 […]