Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 60 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote:Didn't @BigSteve start a whole thread about how DeNiro was robbed for not getting an award his acting in The Irishman? :lol:

No, I didn't...
By Godstud
@BigSteve So now you've taken to outright fake news? :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=177589&hilit=The+Irishman

BigSteve wrote:DeNiro didn't get one, although his two co-stars, Joe Pesci and Al Pacino, did. The difference is that Pesci and Pacino don't broadcast their politics. DeNiro's performance in The Irishman is apparently pretty fucking epic.

But the HFP basically told him to fuck off.

And we're talking about the Golden Globes, so it's appropriate to mention how many of those DeNiro has, especially when someone belches up that the reason he wasn't nominated was because "he already has some".
Last edited by noemon on 17 Dec 2019 19:16, edited 1 time in total. Reason: edited Rule 2
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote:@BigSteve So now you've taken to outright Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation fake news? :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=177589&hilit=The+Irishman

Hehehehe... I knew you'd do that.

No, I haven't taken to outright lying.

That thread isn't about him not winning an award. It's about him not getting a nomination.

Words mean things. This would be more fun if you understood that...
By jimjam
President Donald on Tuesday angrily denounced the looming House vote to impeach him as a “partisan impeachment crusade” being waged by Democrats. In a missive full of , as usual, unproven charges, hyperbole and long-simmering grievances against his own government Donald angrily disputed both of the impeachment charges against him.

How about taking your own advice Fatso:

"So ridiculous. Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!" :hmm:
By Godstud
BigSteve wrote:That thread isn't about him not winning an award. It's about him not getting a nomination.
You can't get one without the other.

BigSteve wrote:Words mean things. This would be more fun if you understood that...
:lol: Yes, and I can see you still have trouble with that.

Nomination
Nomination is part of the process of selecting a candidate for either election to a public office, or the bestowing of an honor or award.
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote:You can't get one without the other.

:lol: Yes, and I can see you still have trouble with that.

Nomination
Nomination is part of the process of selecting a candidate for either election to a public office, or the bestowing of an honor or award.

True.

Pesci and Pacino got nominations. They, too, have not received awards.

DeNiro was effectively told to fuck off...
By Drlee
DeNiro was effectively told to fuck off...

Nice. And again, without a shred of evidence. I guess we are to conclude that whenever an actor is not nominated for an award they are being told to "fuck off".

You live in a very sad world BS. Way too much anger. Trump would tell you to take a chill.
By jimjam
Even by his own standards, the president’s speech as he was being impeached was discursive and sometimes strange, as when he digressed to complain that modern toilets lack adequate flushing power and that “women” had informed him that dishwashers, too, have lost their historic oomph.

At the moment the House approved the first article of impeachment, for abuse of power, about 17 minutes after he took the stage, Mr. Trump was bragging about how F-35 fighter pilots were even more handsome than the “Top Gun” actor Tom Cruise.

“Is there a better place in the world to be than a Trump rally?” he asked at one point. But as the speech went on, supporters began leaving in significant numbers or in some cases, appeared to doze off in their seats.
By BigSteve
Drlee wrote:Nice. And again, without a shred of evidence. I guess we are to conclude that whenever an actor is not nominated for an award they are being told to "fuck off".

When two other actors, with which you have a long history, get nominated and you don't, yeah, that's being told to fuck off...

You live in a very sad world BS. Way too much anger. Trump would tell you to take a chill.

Hardly anger here. In fact, it's quite the opposite. I'm laughing at DeNiro...
By Drlee
Hardly anger here. In fact, it's quite the opposite. I'm laughing at DeNiro...

I laugh at him too. I have never seen him in anything I like. He even demeaned himself with the "fockers" nonsense.

He is a world class actor if you need someone to play Robert DiNero.
By BigSteve
Drlee wrote:I laugh at him too. I have never seen him in anything I like. He even demeaned himself with the "fockers" nonsense.

He is a world class actor if you need someone to play Robert DiNero.

I would be hard-pressed o choose which I like better as an actor, DeNiro or Pacino, especially when you consider the performance of each in a movie like "Heat". The whole "Fockers" thing, while certainly not his best work, showed that he can, at times, not take himself too seriously.

What I find interesting is that two roles for which this Italian actor has gotten a lot of praise are Irishman: as Frank Sheeran in "The Irishman" and as Jimmy Conway in "Goodfella's"...
By jimjam
:lol:

Looks like a locker room conversation with God works better if you close your eyes ……….
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote::lol:

Looks like a locker room conversation with God works better if you close your eyes ……….

The idea is that if you can't see the physical, you can more easily concentrate on the spiritual. Besides, these ministers of God are praying to God with the Trump of God.
Praise the Lord.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:The idea is that if you can't see the physical, you can more easily concentrate on the spiritual. Besides, these ministers of God are praying to God with the Trump of God.
Praise the Lord.

they look like mental cases …… in any event I can tell that Impeached President Trump is thinking about pussies :lol: .
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:they look like mental cases …… in any event I can tell that Impeached President Trump is thinking about pussies :lol: .

No impeachment charges have been brought to the Senate for trial. Nancy Pelosi knows it is nonsense and they don't have the evidence.
By jimjam
It is long past time that the trump-WH reality TV show was cancelled. His tweets are boring, his name calling old and tedious and he has nothing but rejects on his staff including his son-in-law that are too stupid and incompetent to laugh at. Time to move on, November 2020 can't come fast enough.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:It is long past time that the trump-WH reality TV show was cancelled. His tweets are boring, his name calling old and tedious and he has nothing but rejects on his staff including his son-in-law that are too stupid and incompetent to laugh at. Time to move on, November 2020 can't come fast enough.

I think you are going to be disappointed when you find out that Trump is still President in 2020.
Praise the Lord.
By Patrickov
Hindsite wrote:I think you are going to be disappointed when you find out that Trump is still President in 2020.
Praise the Lord.

Surely it is good if Trump is re-elected, but what would My Friend think if, God Forbid, he (or any other Republican in case Trump got removed or assassinated) lost the election?
By Hindsite
Patrickov wrote:Surely it is good if Trump is re-elected, but what would My Friend think if, God Forbid, he (or any other Republican in case Trump got removed or assassinated) lost the election?

I would think we are going to shit in a hand basket.
Hindsite wrote:I would think we are going to shit in a hand basket.
Just curious, did My Friend have to do that between Jan 20 2009 and Jan 20 2017?

Why would that be fascinating if you don't believ[…]

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucl[…]

As long as settler colonialism is a thing, October[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Speculation is boring and useless. Speculation is,[…]