Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By pugsville
#14971531
Potemkin wrote:But equally clearly, almost half the electorate voted for him to be President of the United States of America.


basic math. 28 % is not even close to half. Almost half of pople voted. A smaller group than the electorate,
User avatar
By Ter
#14971536
pugsville wrote:basic math. 28 % is not even close to half. Almost half of pople voted. A smaller group than the electorate,


The people who didn't vote don't count.

Also, I wonder what percentage of people voted for earlier presidents using that system of calculation.
By pugsville
#14971545
Ter wrote:The people who didn't vote don't count.

Also, I wonder what percentage of people voted for earlier presidents using that system of calculation.


Mostly pointless pedantry granted just like to be accurate.
User avatar
By Potemkin
#14971558
pugsville wrote:basic math. 28 % is not even close to half. Almost half of pople voted. A smaller group than the electorate,

Fair point. But those who didn't vote also got the leadership they deserve. :)
User avatar
By redcarpet
#14972993
Trump also said in a tweet this AM that he is looking into the case of the former Green Beret charged with Murder. Trump called him a hero. From the news I read it looks like he is a cold blooded psychopath. He killed an unarmed prisoner in cold blood, buried him, then dug him up and burned the body. He admitted to it and there were witnesses.


By Hindsite
#14973017
James Mattis' words aid defense of Green Beret who killed Taliban bomb maker

On Friday, Rep. Duncan Hunter, California Republican and a former Marine Corps officer, wrote to the Army leadership.

“Major Matt Golsteyn is an American hero, and his experience calls to attention another hero, retired General James Mattis and something he said: ‘There are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.’ I know you agree that a known Afghan bomb-maker with the blood of American service members on his hands fits into that category,” the congressman wrote to Army Secretary Eric Fanning and Gen. Mark A. Milley, Army chief of staff.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... n-green-b/

“At the request of many, I will be reviewing the case of a ‘U.S. Military hero,’ Major Matt Golsteyn, who is charged with murder,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “He could face the death penalty from our own government after he admitted to killing a Terrorist bomb maker while overseas.”
User avatar
By One Degree
#14973066
Sending people to a war zone to kill the enemy and then judging whether they followed ‘civilized’ rules for killing them is screwed up thinking. If you think they deserve to be killed, why do you care how it is done? This is the thinking of the ‘old West morality’ that never existed. No one made sure you were ready to draw before they shot you. This is just placing a ‘fantasy world morality’ in judgement of murder you have already authorized.
By Hindsite
#14973356
One Degree wrote:Sending people to a war zone to kill the enemy and then judging whether they followed ‘civilized’ rules for killing them is screwed up thinking. If you think they deserve to be killed, why do you care how it is done? This is the thinking of the ‘old West morality’ that never existed. No one made sure you were ready to draw before they shot you. This is just placing a ‘fantasy world morality’ in judgement of murder you have already authorized.

It is the crazy left trying to pretend they now have some morals for a change.
It seems to be part of their Trump derangement syndrome.
Praise the Lord.
User avatar
By jimjam
#14973635
Trump's approval rating in December of his second year in office is 38%. J.F.K.'s approval rating at the same point in time was double @76% ………... :eek:
By Hindsite
#14973637
jimjam wrote:Trump's approval rating in December of his second year in office is 38%. J.F.K.'s approval rating at the same point in time was double @76% ………... :eek:

I believe Trump only had about that approval rating on average when he was running for President.
Guess what, he won. It was a miracle. Praise the Lord.
User avatar
By One Degree
#14973673
jimjam wrote:Trump's approval rating in December of his second year in office is 38%. J.F.K.'s approval rating at the same point in time was double @76% ………... :eek:


Yes, Americans can be pretty dumb. I think we can agree on that. Care to tell us about JFK’s morality?
User avatar
By jimjam
#14973727
One Degree wrote:Care to tell us about JFK’s morality?


A Trump Zombie suddenly concerned about morality? That's a riot :lol: .

Some Trump Born Agains were asked how Donald's lies, pussy grabbing and outright thievery squared with their religious values. They responded that they were sure that God forgave The Great Man. Undoubtedly God also forgave J.F.K. :lol:
Last edited by jimjam on 19 Dec 2018 19:16, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By One Degree
#14973732
jimjam wrote:A Trump Zombie suddenly concerned about morality? That's a riot :lol: .

Some Trump Born Agains were asked how Donald's lies, pussy grabbing and outright thievery squared with their religious values. They responded that they were sure that God forgave The Great Man. Undoubtedly God forgave also forgave J.F.K. :lol:


Now if only liberals can learn to forgive equally of all. :)
User avatar
By XogGyux
#14973749
jimjam wrote:A Trump Zombie suddenly concerned about morality? That's a riot :lol: .

Some Trump Born Agains were asked how Donald's lies, pussy grabbing and outright thievery squared with their religious values. They responded that they were sure that God forgave The Great Man. Undoubtedly God forgave also forgave J.F.K. :lol:

Ha! you trying to talk sense into people. Are you mad? :lol:

Now if only liberals can learn to forgive equally of all. :)

It is not a matter of forgiveness. First he would have to recognize all the bad shit he has done, second he would have to do his best to amend those things, and third, he should stop making shitty decisions on a minute by minute basis. Please... there is no comparison. The guy is a moron, unethical, immoral, shady, a criminal and a traitor all in a package of self-indulgence, ignorance, self-serving, racism... the list goes on. Don't throw a rock to your neighbor's tiny window when your whole fking house is made of poor quality shitty already cracked glass. It will come down crumbling.
User avatar
By One Degree
#14973756
So many different insults simply because he doesn’t match your idea of what is right. What a wonderful and understanding person you are. Oh wait, I just described a self righteous bigot. Lol.
User avatar
By XogGyux
#14973774
One Degree wrote:So many different insults simply because he doesn’t match your idea of what is right. What a wonderful and understanding person you are. Oh wait, I just described a self righteous bigot. Lol.

Like always.. THe problem is not with the racist... but with the people that point racism.
The problem is not with the criminal, but with people that oppose criminality.
The problem is not with the misogynistic asshole, but with the people that point it out.
The problem is not with the guy FULL of conflicts of interests and lack of transparency but for those that point it out.
The problem is not with the liar but with people that point the lies.
If you ever had a sliver of dignity and compassion you are very quickly losing it.

I wonder if you would be such a "wonderful and understanding person" if it was your daughter that he was talking about when he said, "they let me grab their pussies" or your wife (in case you don't have a daughter). I wonder if you would come up to him and tell him... oh sir don't worry, here give me your other hand I'll put it in her ass as well. Retarded
The guy defrauded students trying to go into university.
The guy got "charity" money and use it for personal use... a FKING PORTRAIT? He cannot pay for that with his OWN FKING MONEY? how of a fking peny hoarder does someone have to be to supposedly have billions of dollars (he does not) and then have to use other people's money that they donated for charitable causes to make a fking portrait of himself.
The guy is a crook. If you put a billion Hillary(s) together and multiply it by a billion you don't even get close to his disgusting behavior. Not even close.
Keep becoming more blind and radicalized. One of two things will happen. We will go to some sort of civil war and our country will be destroyed (less likely) or Republican party will erode slowly as the few with dignity moves away from it and then you will not get another election in a decade. Keep defending the undefendable.
User avatar
By One Degree
#14973784
XogGyux wrote:Like always.. THe problem is not with the racist... but with the people that point racism.
The problem is not with the criminal, but with people that oppose criminality.
The problem is not with the misogynistic asshole, but with the people that point it out.
The problem is not with the guy FULL of conflicts of interests and lack of transparency but for those that point it out.
The problem is not with the liar but with people that point the lies.
If you ever had a sliver of dignity and compassion you are very quickly losing it.

I wonder if you would be such a "wonderful and understanding person" if it was your daughter that he was talking about when he said, "they let me grab their pussies" or your wife (in case you don't have a daughter). I wonder if you would come up to him and tell him... oh sir don't worry, here give me your other hand I'll put it in her ass as well. Retarded
The guy defrauded students trying to go into university.
The guy got "charity" money and use it for personal use... a FKING PORTRAIT? He cannot pay for that with his OWN FKING MONEY? how of a fking peny hoarder does someone have to be to supposedly have billions of dollars (he does not) and then have to use other people's money that they donated for charitable causes to make a fking portrait of himself.
The guy is a crook. If you put a billion Hillary(s) together and multiply it by a billion you don't even get close to his disgusting behavior. Not even close.
Keep becoming more blind and radicalized. One of two things will happen. We will go to some sort of civil war and our country will be destroyed (less likely) or Republican party will erode slowly as the few with dignity moves away from it and then you will not get another election in a decade. Keep defending the undefendable.


All these problems are in your head since he has not been arrested for anything. Our morality is reflected in our laws, so he has done nothing immoral except in your head. Your personal morality is just your opinion and does not obligate anyone else to follow it, therefore your judgements are simply bigotry.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 11

It was already proven with Climategate a decade […]

Yesterday Ann Coulter said that the only national[…]

Stable powerhouse? :lol: With friends like Tur[…]

Not good. France has always had a totalitarian st[…]