Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By Potemkin
#14975770
One Degree wrote:Why would a podiatrist brag to his kids about being a crook? What kind of person is this man and his daughter to think this was a great thing worthy of family pride? He had no fear his kids would tell others and destroy him?

One Degree, you are charmingly naive. Never change. :)
By Rich
#14975797
Trump has done good things and bad things. Pulling out of Syria is the right thing to do. The Kurds have no coast, nor do they border a reliable ally who has a coast. Its the same reason that we should never operate in Afghanistan if means relying on Pakistan. Don't make yourself dependant on a major enemy in order to attack a minor enemy. Pakistan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and China are our top enemies. Putin should be our number one friend.

The Syrian Kurds betrayed Putin's friendship and chose to put their trust in the Zionists. They are now getting their just deserts. Its indicative of Trump Derangement Syndrome that so many Liberals are complaining about Trump withdrawing from Syria, although there are some leftists that have rightly supported Trump's move.

As @Hindsite would say, thank the Lord that Hilary didn't get in. She would have been the very worst form of Zionist lackey, a Zionist lackey with a progressive mask.
User avatar
By redcarpet
#14975805
I support it. Though I am worried about the Kurds and what Putin will do,. He and Edrogen gain, the U.S might suffer because of it.
User avatar
By One Degree
#14975817
Potemkin wrote:One Degree, you are charmingly naive. Never change. :)


Thanks but...
I think it might be better if I were truly naive, but since I am often aware of it I believe maybe ‘selective, episodic schizophrenia’ might be more appropriate. I am protecting myself and those around me by refusing to fully acknowledge any one perception of reality. :) It seems to work out best to alternate realities. :)
User avatar
By jimjam
#14975829
Hindsite wrote:I have learned by now that jimjam will believe any rumor or fake news that he believes will make Trump look bad.


When asked how his "bone spurs" were these days Donald said something like "They just went away" :eek: (You can do the google work here H.S.) however ….bone spurs will not go away on their own. Unlike herniated and bulging discs in the spine for example, that have the ability to heal through the process of resorption, bone spurs are permanent deposits. Treatment will depend on the location, cause, and severity of your symptoms. :lol:

I'm looking forward to seeing the results of your research on behalf of Commander in Chief Bone Spurs H.S. :lol: Maybe, while you are at it, you can locate The Don's tax records.
User avatar
By One Degree
#14975832
I have not followed the ‘bone spurs’ story, but I will assume this is related to the Vietnam era. Jimjam should be aware of how different people felt about it, and I don’t understand judging anyone’s choice during that period. There were hard choices to be made.
User avatar
By jimjam
#14975834
One Degree wrote:Why would a podiatrist brag to his kids about being a crook? What kind of person is this man and his daughter to think this was a great thing worthy of family pride? He had no fear his kids would tell others and destroy him?

Well, of course Donald's daddy purchased Donald a draft deferment. This is a common out for sons of the ruling class down through the ages. Actually I do not find fault with rich boys being purchased draft deferments for the Vietnam debacle. I am simply pointing out another of Donald's countless lies to the brainwashed conned. Justification for the Vietnam war was admitted to have been based upon lies by the scum bag bureaucrats who engineered and profited from the deaths of 58,220 American boys who were plucked from their homes and sent to a jungle on the other side of the planet to kill or be killed. America did not keep count of Vietnamese killed most likely because they were brown and …… they didn't count. Total deaths at the hands of American war profiteers was, however, estimated to be 1,353,000.
User avatar
By jimjam
#14975835
One Degree wrote: Jimjam should be aware of how different people felt about it, and I don’t understand judging anyone’s choice during that period. There were hard choices to be made.


Having seen some of my friends shipped home in steel boxes, believe me, I am very aware of the agony caused by our scum bag leaders of the time. As I stated, I fault nobody for escaping this unnecessary tragedy …. not even Donald and his dad. What I do detest is the extreme hypocrisy of our flag waving sunshine patriot potus. But, then, that is just one element of Don's Big Con.
User avatar
By One Degree
#14975838
jimjam wrote:Well, of course Donald's daddy purchased Donald a draft deferment. This is a common out for sons of the ruling class down through the ages. Actually I do not find fault with rich boys being purchased draft deferments for the Vietnam debacle. I am simply pointing out another of Donald's countless lies to the brainwashed conned. Justification for the Vietnam war was admitted to have been based upon lies by the scum bag bureaucrats who engineered and profited from the deaths of 58,220 American boys who were plucked from their homes and sent to a jungle on the other side of the planet to kill or be killed. America did not keep count of Vietnamese killed most likely because they were brown and …… they didn't count. Total deaths at the hands of American war profiteers was, however, estimated to be 1,353,000.


What you agree to as a teenager and what is expected of a President can obviously be contradictory. You seem to be even agreeing there was nothing wrong with his choice then, but now he should change his story. Either way makes him appear to be a liar because they are contradictory expectations. You are judging him based upon a situation where he can be accused no matter what he says.

It was difficult to count friendly and enemy deaths when it was difficult to tell the difference. :) America gets blamed for all the ‘civilian deaths’ when no one even knows whose side they were on or if they were combatants.
User avatar
By jimjam
#14975845
One Degree wrote:You seem to be even agreeing there was nothing wrong with his choice

correct
One Degree wrote:You are judging him based upon a situation where he can be accused no matter what he says.


I find no fault in dodging the Vietnam draft. I am judging him for his puke inducing hypocrisy. If he had any guts and back bone he would simply tell the truth that Vietnam was a lethal mistake for over a million souls and his dad purchased him a get out of war free card. I would respect him greatly for this. I respect truth not lies. Does that make me a dirty dirty liberal? Apparently so.

One Degree wrote:It was difficult to count friendly and enemy deaths when it was difficult to tell the difference


There would have been no counting required if America's war profiteers had simply stayed home rather than attempt to take over the French colonialist franchise.
User avatar
By Drlee
#14975846
I don't fault anyone for getting out of the draft. That war was a mess. The real patriots of the Vietnam era were the people who fought against the war.

This is not to say that many, if not most, of the soldiers who fought did so valiantly. When drafted, most did their compulsory duty.

Though I joined the Army during the Vietnam war, I was initially exempt from the draft because of the luck of the draw. First I was exempt on a student deferment and when those went away, because my draft number was too high to be called. (There was a lottery.) Though some folks joined the Army or Marines to serve in Vietnam, not that many did.

The only qualification needed for Commander and Chief is to get elected. Sad but true. It would be nice if the commander and chief was advised by great people and even better if he took that advice but that is not how the system is designed.

If we followed the constitution with regard to the use of military force this would all be academic. We would not be in Syria or Afghanistan. Or anywhere in the ME for that matter.
By Rich
#14975867
jimjam wrote:Well, of course Donald's daddy purchased Donald a draft deferment. This is a common out for sons of the ruling class down through the ages.

No its most certainly not. Checkout the number of Eton (Britain's top school) boys who died in world War I, way, way more than the ratio for the population as a whole. Until recently the aristocracy fought at much higher ratio than the lower classes. Go back a few hundred years and even a King was not respected if had had never fought. Or take the case of Reinhard Heydrich, if anyone had an excuse to shirk front line duties, yet he risked both his life and the wrath of Hitler to carry out air missions over Russia, so as he could win the coveted Iron Cross.
User avatar
By Tainari88
#14975872
Drlee wrote:I don't fault anyone for getting out of the draft. That war was a mess. The real patriots of the Vietnam era were the people who fought against the war.

This is not to say that many, if not most, of the soldiers who fought did so valiantly. When drafted, most did their compulsory duty.

Though I joined the Army during the Vietnam war, I was initially exempt from the draft because of the luck of the draw. First I was exempt on a student deferment and when those went away, because my draft number was too high to be called. (There was a lottery.) Though some folks joined the Army or Marines to serve in Vietnam, not that many did.

The only qualification needed for Commander and Chief is to get elected. Sad but true. It would be nice if the commander and chief was advised by great people and even better if he took that advice but that is not how the system is designed.

If we followed the constitution with regard to the use of military force this would all be academic. We would not be in Syria or Afghanistan. Or anywhere in the ME for that matter.


The problem is being imperialistic with imperialistic ambitions. You have to put your fingers in everyone's pies @Drlee . Imperialism sucks because it forces an entire economy to serve the Empire and it gets expensive and horrifically difficult to both serve the needs of the citizens back at home and to keep propping up the needs of the Imperial machine--namely and specifically defense contractors and industries that profit from war. War is very very expensive for any sort of government. Got to feed troops and then with technology? You have to be making previous forms of the old weapons obsolete. So? Like Trump said he has to have shiny new things for his fine military. Even if he needs to cut education, housing and everything else like infrastructure. The Trump man keeps on saying he is going to invest a lot of money in fixing the USA's bridges and roads, and airports and etc. And he doesn't.

He will be part of the problem of Empire @Drlee . It is just plain bad policy and bad for deficits. But? Empires got to spend and spend. It is the only way they can keep trying to control. Now? He pulls out of Afghanistan and he will pull out of Iraq and to hell with trying to keep those nations stable and Al-Quaeda out of power. It won't work. Because the force crap never does. What works is eliminating the conditions for war. Like lack of opportunity, lack of education, housing, more health care and a great future. But? That is LEFT SOCIALISM. Not what the Right ever wants for other countries. So? They get what they have sown. BULLSHIT and loss.
User avatar
By One Degree
#14975877
Yes, I think Socialists should go explain to Al Qaeda how they will make their lives better. Let me know how that works out? :)
User avatar
By Tainari88
#14975879
One Degree wrote:Yes, I think Socialists should go explain to Al Qaeda how they will make their lives better. Let me know how that works out? :)


Why don't Trump supporters explain to their grandchildren how the USA got so deep in debt and is racist and is losing power to a bunch of other nations because their older folks did not care about them and were selfish in their political decisions?

You don't make sense One Degree. I don't take anything you write seriously at all. You are into total entertainment and no thought.

Go back to Fox News! :lol:
User avatar
By Tainari88
#14975880
Potemkin wrote:Clearly, President Trump is an obnoxious, dangerous narcissist. But equally clearly, almost half the electorate voted for him to be President of the United States of America. People get the leadership they deserve, and want. :)


Lol. Why do I love how you write? This is the reason. Got to the point fast and with accuracy Potemkin. ;)
User avatar
By One Degree
#14975884
Why don't Trump supporters explain to their grandchildren how the USA got so deep in debt and is racist and is losing power to a bunch of other nations because their older folks did not care about them and were selfish in their political decisions?

Common generational complaints. Every generation is screwed up. The US is not racist. Sensationalism of a few incidents isn’t indicative of an entire country. Why judge the whole by a few instead of the vast majority? If you convince yourself everyone is racist, you will find it. If you convince yourself they aren’t, then you can disregard the few idiots for what they really are.
You don't make sense One Degree. I don't take anything you write seriously at all. You are into total entertainment and no thought.

I have lots of thoughts and they entertain me. Whether or not they make sense is subjective.
Go back to Fox News! :lol:

I would rather continue watching Bewitched. :)

My comment in the previous post was intended to point out not everyone responds the same way. Some people enjoy killing and have no use for ideas of equality and fairness. They enjoy seeing you scared and demeaned. No matter what you give them, they won’t like you, they won’t be nice to you, and they won’t share equally.
User avatar
By Tainari88
#14975887
@One Degree I don't think you will ever understand my experiences and my points of view on practically anything. So? Just don't keep trying to get my attention Senor.

I find your opinions very very boring, I don't learn from anything you say. You are mostly an apologist for Trump and I think the man is a criminal and is causing a lot of pain in my community. The Latino community is suffering. I don't like anything you have to say that is supporting that obnoxious narcissist.

Please, just leave me alone. I am not interested in you. Do you understand?
User avatar
By One Degree
#14975890
Tainari88 wrote:@One Degree I don't think you will ever understand my experiences and my points of view on practically anything. So? Just don't keep trying to get my attention Senor.

I find your opinions very very boring, I don't learn from anything you say. You are mostly an apologist for Trump and I think the man is a criminal and is causing a lot of pain in my community. The Latino community is suffering. I don't like anything you have to say that is supporting that obnoxious narcissist.

Please, just leave me alone. I am not interested in you. Do you understand?


I did not tag you. If my comments were intended specifically for you, I would have tagged you. I don’t try to sneak things by like some do on here. You chose to reply to my post by tagging me. Don’t blame me for your behavior. You are free to ignore me. Trump and the Latino community have nothing to do with my comments.
User avatar
By Tainari88
#14975896
One Degree wrote:I did not tag you. If my comments were intended specifically for you, I would have tagged you. I don’t try to sneak things by like some do on here. You chose to reply to my post by tagging me. Don’t blame me for your behavior. You are free to ignore me. Trump and the Latino community have nothing to do with my comments.


You quoted me One Degree. I don't give a damn about your opinions.

Why? All you do is blame liberals. I am not a liberal. So it has nothing to interest me there. You don't understand almost anything I write. Nothing. So why engage someone who doesn't understand you. It is boring.

And frankly stop quoting me. Unless I can learn something useful from you? I am not interested in your posts. I have read a lot of your posts. I do that routinely with many people on here. I have read you thoroughly.

My conclusion: You are not a bad person. But you grew up in some conventional household and never learned about other realities out there. I doubt you socialize with anyone not of your ethnic group and your own experiences. You are limited in many many ways One Degree. I am not interested in Trump apologists. That is all you do. Apologize for that man. I am not interested in that. Period.

When you get bored you try to get the ópposition's attention. I hardly write on here. I have a life to lead. When I am here I want to debate something I am interested in and deal with people who think well. Not because you can't but because I really think you are not thinking well. It has been pointed out to you by a few people. You choose to ignore that and keep going here. I don't know why. I would spend time with my grandkids and family and be with them. Family is wonderful. Enjoy them while you still can.

I won't be here for much longer. I don't want to spend my limited time interacting with a Trump apologist. Respect that and leave me alone and don't quote me One Degree.

Unless you respect me and treat me decently? I have nothing to say to you. If you keep thinking I am a racist and I am wrong and this and that? I don't give a damn. You are someone I have met five million times in the USA. A person with no efforts on studying things that is not directly related to their very limited experiences.

Please, One Degree, just be respectful and leave me alone. Talk to others. There are plenty of other people for you to cope with.

Trump OMG is about people making comments. Stick to that. I already know what you are going to say.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 11

As usual you do not understand the topic so it lea[…]

Just imagine the horror as the UK becomes more li[…]

Ann Coulter has never been a big picture Republic[…]

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/gab-is-creating-a-co[…]