Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 40 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15026771
In a world spiraling towards chaos, we can begin to see the fruits of Donald Trump’s erratic, amoral and incompetent foreign policy, his systematic undermining of alliances and hollowing out of America’s diplomatic and national security architecture. For a while, things more or less held up. But now the whole structure is teetering. To be sure, most of these crises have causes other than Trump.

But in one flashpoint after another, the Trump administration has either failed to act appropriately, or acted in ways that have made things worse. “Almost everything they do is the wrong move,” said Susan Thornton, who until last year was the acting assistant secretary of state for East Asian and Pacific affairs, America’s top diplomat for Asia. Americans have grown used to ignoring Trump’s casual lies and verbal incontinence, but people in other countries have not.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15026813
Godstud wrote:@BigSteve You're the one not supporting any argument you are making with facts. while choosing to ignore when other post source material. :knife:

Buh-bye yourself. Feel free to run away from a debate. :lol:


I'm not running away from anything. Drlee wants to make a point, but he doesn't want to upport it, and instead would rathger I do the work of supporting it for him.

Classic lib bullshit.

I don't run away from anything; I'm right here.

Just bring me something intelligent to debate, because the liberal treasure trove of nonsensical bullshit is gettin' old...
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15026814
Drlee wrote:Looks like he is back on his heels again Godstud. Time for the groundless insults covering his retreat.


Don't flatter yourself. You're hardly good enough to put anyone on their heels.

Your inability to support your argument in no way dictates that I do it for you, but that does seem to be your preferred MO...
User avatar
By Drlee
#15026993
I have carefully supported my argument. Your inability to understand the evidence is not my problem. It is yours. Perhaps if you could get your emotions under control for a moment you could engage in some good, old fashioned, debate.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15027013
[insult breaking rule 2 removed. Without that, the post was a content-free one-liner. Prosthetic Conscience]
By Hindsite
#15027499
Drlee wrote:Only a monumental dumb ass would deny that the campaign owes the money. Every major news outlet has reported it including Fox, the WSJ and Brietbart.

There are people who are just trolls. There are also people who are simply not smart enough to understand. I wonder if any of them are here.

A Trump hating mayor reporting to the news media that the campaign owes the city money does not make it so. If he has proof, he should sue for payment instead of making false accusations to the news media.
User avatar
By Drlee
#15027505
Here is an article that shows the actual bill to the Trump Campaign.

https://www.ksat.com/news/donald-trump-still-owes-city-of-el-paso-470000-for-maga-rally-from-february

If necessary have someone read it to you. :roll:
User avatar
By blackjack21
#15027528
That sort of thing is meaningless. Taxpayers foot the bill for public services, not private individuals. Campaign rallies are not commercial events.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15027793
Thanks Don

Image
Students appeared to do the Nazi salute while standing around cups arranged in the shape of a swastika. Photograph: twitter
By Hindsite
#15027801
Drlee wrote:Here is an article that shows the actual bill to the Trump Campaign.

https://www.ksat.com/news/donald-trump-still-owes-city-of-el-paso-470000-for-maga-rally-from-february

If necessary have someone read it to you. :roll:

Perhaps you did not read this part:
"If the bill isn't paid by Trump's campaign, the city has said it will absorb the costs."

Praise the Lord.
User avatar
By Drlee
#15027951
"If the bill isn't paid by Trump's campaign, the city has said it will absorb the costs."


I read that. It is a disgrace. They also have said they may sue first. I think it is nice that you believe that Georgia should pay for Bernie and Warren rallies. I am glad that you favor publicly funded elections. This may be something we agree upon.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15027982
Drlee wrote: They also have said they may sue first


a long shot at best. Obese Donald has proven himself the Absolute Outstanding Master at using hoards of lawyers to rob people and entities.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15028058
Drlee wrote:I am glad that you favor publicly funded elections. This may be something we agree upon.


I believe that every candidate should be given $10,000,000 from the public coffers with which to campaign. In addition, I think the government should supply them with a tricked out motor coach. Wanna' travel by plane? That comes out of the ten million. If any candidate accepts a single donation in excess of $500, that candidate will be considered ineligible to run and would face criminal charges.

Our elections cost a stupidly ridiculous amount of money, and it needs to stop...
By Hindsite
#15028111
Drlee wrote:I think it is nice that you believe that Georgia should pay for Bernie and Warren rallies. I am glad that you favor publicly funded elections. This may be something we agree upon.

I did not say Georgia should pay for anybodies campaign. That is the reason we donate money to campaigns.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15028161
Hindsight wrote:"If the bill isn't paid by Trump's campaign, the city has said it will absorb the costs."


Drlee wrote:I think it is nice that you believe that Georgia should pay for Bernie and Warren rallies.


Exactly what state is the city of Georgia in?
User avatar
By Drlee
#15028175
Quite while you are ahead BigSteve. I completely agree with your election plan. Wouln't change a thing. I would just add that no corporate, union or nonprofit money can be donated. And no pacs.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15028209
Donald Trump has cancelled his trip to Denmark and postponed his meeting with the Danish prime minister after she said that Greenland was not for sale.

Speaking on Sunday during a trip to Greenland, Mette Frederiksen called purchasing the island, a semi-autonomous Danish territory, “an absurd discussion”. Local residents have called the idea “crazy” and “patronizing”. During her trip to Greenland, the Danish prime minister said she hoped it was time to leave the joke behind.

Maybe Obese Donald will next offer to buy the White House and declare Trumps to be America's Royal Family ……...
By Rugoz
#15028217
jimjam wrote:Donald Trump has cancelled his trip to Denmark and postponed his meeting with the Danish prime minister after she said that Greenland was not for sale.

Speaking on Sunday during a trip to Greenland, Mette Frederiksen called purchasing the island, a semi-autonomous Danish territory, “an absurd discussion”. Local residents have called the idea “crazy” and “patronizing”. During her trip to Greenland, the Danish prime minister said she hoped it was time to leave the joke behind.

Maybe Obese Donald will next offer to buy the White House and declare Trumps to be America's Royal Family ……...


Even by Trump standards, this is utterly absurd :lol:

User avatar
By jimjam
#15028236
On Tuesday, the F.B.I. said it had arrested a Nazi sympathizer who threatened to butcher a Hispanic woman and boasted that Mr. Trump would wipe out nonwhites in a “racial war and crusade.”

Thanks Don.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15028281
jimjam wrote:On Tuesday, the F.B.I. said it had arrested a Nazi sympathizer who threatened to butcher a Hispanic woman and boasted that Mr. Trump would wipe out nonwhites in a “racial war and crusade.”

Thanks Don.


Source?
  • 1
  • 38
  • 39
  • 40
  • 41
  • 42
  • 47
Ukrainegate

Here we go again kids. It may be time to invade I[…]

The Next UK PM everybody...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EE7Lg1tXk[…]

So you think GM closing factories in US is someho[…]

Your statement makes no sense since antifa never […]