Election 2020 - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:You need more than you think.

:|
By quetzalcoatl
The Dems, so far as I can see, are gonna ride the Biden road to certain failure. Boomers are in the last stage of terminal nostalgia for Obama (the last era they were able to delude themselves that some kind of normalcy would prevail). The only strategy in evidence seems to be good ol' Joe playing an oldies tour as opening act for Crosby, Stills, and Nash, while mumbling platitudes about how we're better than this.
By jimjam
Elizabeth Warren turned down an invitation from Fox Fake News:

“I won’t ask millions of Democratic primary voters to tune into an outlet that profits from racism and hate in order to see our candidates — especially when Fox will make even more money adding our valuable audience to their ratings numbers,” she wrote. "Hate-for-profit works only if there’s profit, so Fox News balances a mix of bigotry, racism, and outright lies with enough legit journalism to make the claim to advertisers that it’s a reputable news outlet. It’s all about dragging in ad money — big ad money." E.Warren

I actually listen to Obese Sean Hannity sometimes and am amazed at the vitriol and hatred spewing out of his mouth. It's like: "Who You Gonna Hate Today" thinly disguised as "news".

By jimjam
Older Democrats prefer a more moderate candidate who they think can win. Younger Democrats prefer a more progressive candidate who they think can bring systemic change.

The generation gap is even more powerful when it comes to Republicans. To put it bluntly, young adults hate them.

In 2018, voters under 30 supported Democratic House candidates over Republican ones by an astounding 67 percent to 32 percent. A 2018 Pew survey found that 59 percent of millennial voters identify as Democrats or lean Democratic, while only 32 percent identify as Republicans or lean Republican.
this is temporary and its because the dems are offering free shit for the young people
once they grow up many will realize that those promises will come at a price many wont want to pay
By Patrickov
Zionist Nationalist wrote:this is temporary and its because the dems are offering free shit for the young people
once they grow up many will realize that those promises will come at a price many wont want to pay

For "free shit", do you mean unsustainable social service, welfare or allowance?
By Torus34
At this writing the Democratic Party is fielding 23 hopefuls. Quite soon, a large number of these folks will experience donation drought. They'll call it a day or 'suspend' their campaigns.

Meanwhile, there will be something of a coalescence in the Democratic message - a mind meld of the front runners.

And, Ladies and Gentlemen, there's always the deus ex machina of a dark horse entering, stage left.

Stay tuned.
By jimjam
"I’m winning everywhere"...………. D.Trump 6/13/19

Obese Donald is starting to sound like a loser. This, as we all knew, is going to be interesting.

It would be quite interesting to see Donald eat crow. I would imagine he would simply, as usual, deny reality and fire everybody in sight..... kinda like a quasi illegal family real estate business.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:"I’m winning everywhere"...………. D.Trump 6/13/19

Obese Donald is starting to sound like a loser. This, as we all knew, is going to be interesting.

It would be quite interesting to see Donald eat crow. I would imagine he would simply, as usual, deny reality and fire everybody in sight..... kinda like a quasi illegal family real estate business.

So that sounds like a loser to you? You still sound like you have Trump Derangement Syndrome.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:So that sounds like a loser to you? You still sound like you have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Good morning Hindsite. It is a beautiful comfortable sunny day up here on the Maine coast.

I suggest that you look in the mirror if you want to see the Trump Derangement Syndrome in action.

Obese Donald is a fine example of "absolute power corrupts absolutely". He is obviously a mental case and, unfortunately for the human race, mental cases of his ilk have lied and conned themselves into positions of great power for centuries. A short study of history shows that the longer these types experience increasing power the more out of touch with reality they become. Their time on the stage follows the same sequence with almost mathematical precision. As time passes and their insatiable accumulation of power grows, their loss of touch with reality also grows in tandem. It is this loss of touch with reality that eventually sows the seeds of their downfall. These mental cases can end up hanging by their feet from a lamp post or they can simply move on. How the downfall manifests itself is the remaining question with Obese Donald; his comment "I'm winning everywhere" is a clear indication that he has moved on to a new level of self delusion.
By Rancid
colliric wrote:Trump is going to smash this up.

I agreed. Trump will win again.

De-globalisation is just getting started. Want it, even if it's bad for them in the longer term.
By Hong Wu
Yeah we all know how this is going to go. Trump did everything he promised to, economy is way better and people think he'll get less votes in 2020 than he got the first time? Silly.
By Patrickov
Anti-Trumpers, please don't spoil the fun when his trade war is literally making Chinese Commies to commit serious errors of judgement (it's widely believed that Carrie Lam pushed that damned bill of extradition because she wants Xi Jinping to be able to detain American businessmen so as to get some bargaining chips), and possibly digging their own graves. (Considering that Russia is not likely to be friendly as well, China is probably as alone as Nazi Germany near their demise if not more)
By jimjam
“I love the poorly educated.” So declared Obese Donald back in February 2016, after a decisive win in the Nevada primary. And the poorly educated love him back: Whites without a college degree are pretty much the only group among whom Trump has more than 50 percent approval.

But in that case, why has Trump been unwilling to do anything, and I mean anything, to help the people who installed him in the White House?

White working-class voters seem to have noticed that Obese Donald isn’t working for them. A new Fox News poll finds that only 5 percent of whites without a college degree believe that Trump’s economic policies benefit “people like me,” compared with 45 percent who believe that the benefits go to “people with more money.” At least some in the white working class seem to have realized that he’s not on their side. And Democrats would be foolish not to make the most of this opening.

Remember Donald's promises to bring back coal? His own Energy Department projects that coal production next year will be 17 percent lower than in 2017.

Part of the explanation may be personal: Obese Donald's whole career shows him to be the kind of man who, if anything, takes pleasure in taking advantage of people who trusted him.
By Finfinder
Joe Biden is a joke and a completely transformed puppet. Creepy uncle Joe now does not support the Hyde amendment even though he supported it since 1976 and up to hours of his massive flip flop. Yet people will support Biden because they so desperate.

As if Biden couldn't look more desperate he disgracefully promised to cure cancer if elected president. How dumb must you be to vote for this guy?
democrats dont have any single decent candidate all of them are douchebags
I admit that even though I dont like Obama and never liked him at least he had style and I respect him but those days I dont have respect for any democratic candidate they are just so pathetic
By Finfinder
Zionist Nationalist wrote:democrats dont have any single decent candidate all of them are douchebags
I admit that even though I dont like Obama and never liked him at least he had style and I respect him but those days I dont have respect for any democratic candidate they are just so pathetic

Obama's style was to bring "Chicago type" corruption to the White House.
By Hindsite
Trump Officially Kicked Off 2020 Campaign at Orlando Rally with largest crowd of any candidate

A boisterous crowd of thousands of Trump supporters began gathering 42 hours early for Orlando campaign rally at Amway Center with tents, sleeping bags and coolers of water in tow, and spent Tuesday braving downpours and listening to a cover band as part of a “45 Fest” the campaign organized to energize the crowd.

“Trump has been the best president we’ve ever had,” said Ron Freitas, a retired Merchant Marine and registered Democrat from Orlando.

Surprisingly to some, there were also many African-American and Hispanic Trump supporters at the Orlando rally.
By jimjam

Obese Donald's Storm Troopers/Gestapo the "Proud Boys" in full battle dress ^

Poor America …… we are in for 17 months of lies, hatred and violence during the run up to the 2020 elections.

Not even @wat0n denies that the IDF and Israeli […]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]