Election 2020 - Page 49 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hindsite
Finfinder wrote:You have been fooled actually. People that support Trump know exactly what he is and what he represents. They don't believe everything or like all of his behavior but what they do believe in is fighting back. Trump represent what people missed for 8 years under Obama all the abuses of that administration and useless spineless do nothing Republicans.

@Drleee Are people better off now or when Obama was president? How would you know any of that are you saying people are pretending the economy is better, just pretending to support Trump but are financially not better off.? You need to offer a better argument there. You are the one duped if you think Twitter is a measure of Americas interest? Most supporters understand the Republicans screwed Trump over immigration, they did nothing because of political fear, something Trump does not have. The Twitter current events are not lead by Trump, Trump has followed what many Americans believe and has used Twitter to give them a their 2 cents at trolling the libs.

I'll give you the boorish behavior, Trump supporters know they voted for a load mouth self absorbed real estate developer from NY. Trump supporter know the guy has been attacked from every and all directions and people that support Trump want someone to fight back as they would themselves. No Drlee you are the one duped. Especially since you can't offer a better alternative to Trump and everyone seems to know this but you.

I have a couple "Trump 2020" shirts, so it should be clear who I will vote for in November.
HalleluYah
By Rugoz
Watched parts of the December debate.

Biden is geriatric.
Sanders being Sanders.
Warren is a bad Sanders copy. Not as authentic and convincing as the original. Probably the most qualified, but I don't think that matters.
Buttigieg sucks at this. He should quit.
Klobuchar. Did ok. I guess the best moderate candidate.
Yang. What's with the stupid MATH sticker? I don't think the "I'm a nerd and different" attitude helps him. His "freedom dividend" is not a crowd-pleaser either.
Steyer. A hard-left billionaire might actually be a good choice.
By Drlee
@Drleee Are people better off now or when Obama was president?

If they are wealthy they certainly are.

If they are young, working class or not in the professions they definitely are not.

How would you know any of that are you saying people are pretending the economy is better, just pretending to support Trump but are financially not better off.? You need to offer a better argument there.

Let me know when they are through paying off the deficit. Or find themselves out of work with no social safety net.

You tell me why the average young worker is better off. But then they are the people who live for the moment because they have no alternative and for the moment it may appear they are doing fine. They are not. And the first (historically inevitable recession) they will find out.
By jimjam
We’ve still got nearly two weeks to wait before the next Democratic debate, which happens to be the same night as a newly scheduled Trump rally in Wisconsin. Where, I would be willing to place a small bet, the subject will be the wonderfulness of Donald Trump.

“You’re about to hear the greatest speech you’ve ever heard,” he told the crowd at his most recent rally, in Battle Creek, Mich., right after reminiscing about how he won the state in 2016 and how, a decade or so before, he was named Man of the Year in Michigan. “Can you believe it?” he asked.

Well, actually no. FactCheck.org looked into the matter and determined Trump was “referring to a 2013 dinner hosted by a county Republican Party organization, which presented him with token gifts — including a statuette of Abraham Lincoln.” But apparently Trump did not get any special commendations, let alone a “man of the year” award.

I don’t think our president should just let this kind of back talk go unchallenged. Let’s send Rudy Giuliani to Michigan to investigate.

Impeached President Trump calls Biden “Sleepy Joe,” which is sort of dangerous given Biden’s proclivity for challenging critics to push-up competitions. Now, try to imagine Obese Donald doing ONE pushup :eek: :lol:
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Impeached President Trump calls Biden “Sleepy Joe,” which is sort of dangerous given Biden’s proclivity for challenging critics to push-up competitions. Now, try to imagine Obese Donald doing ONE pushup :eek: :lol:

President Trump would be pushing down on sleepy crooked Joe Biden.
By Drlee
Trump is raising money like there is no tomorrow. 45 million last reporting period. This could be a route.
By BigSteve
Drlee wrote:Trump is raising money like there is no tomorrow. 45 million last reporting period. This could be a route.

The 2016 election results shocked everyone.

But 2020 is going to be very, very different. Trump is going to hand the democratic party a crushing, demoralizing defeat...
By late
Drlee wrote:
Trump is raising money like there is no tomorrow. 45 million last reporting period. This could be a rout.

You aren't looking at the Dark Money. Estimate range from a half billion to a full billion, in total.

But it won't be a rout. The Dem will again get a few million more votes. And it will again come down to how effective they can be at cheating, at conning a tiny percentage of voters in a few swing states.
By Finfinder
Drlee wrote:If they are wealthy they certainly are.

If they are young, working class or not in the professions they definitely are not..

I disagree with you... you need to offer more of an argument than "you"just say so.
Drlee wrote:Let me know when they are through paying off the deficit. Or find themselves out of work with no social safety net. .

Let me know the last president who paid off the debt? Let me know how the Republicans acted towards OMNIBUS. I'm disappointed in the budget as well, however I can see politically why Trump didn't dig in on that issue because he had enough fights on his plate without more government shutdowns. This is where you lose your ability to read Trump supporters, they do not think the man is perfect and they do not like every decision he has made, but they do understand its a case of winning and losing and as long as you win more than you lose then that's ok. Again Drlee please offer a better alternative?
Drlee wrote:If they are young, working class or not in the professions they definitely are not.
You tell me why the average young worker is better off. But then they are the people who live for the moment because they have no alternative and for the moment it may appear they are doing fine. They are not. And the first (historically inevitable recession) they will find out.

Drlee you are the one who originally said most are not better off and are being duped you tell me with more than just because Drlee says so. Your generation is the one who racked up this massive debt btw.
By BigSteve
late wrote:You aren't looking at the Dark Money. Estimate range from a half billion to a full billion, in total.

But it won't be a rout. The Dem will again get a few million more votes. And it will again come down to how effective they can be at cheating, at conning a tiny percentage of voters in a few swing states.

The democrats suck at cheating. Every time they try it they get caught...
BigSteve wrote:
The democrats suck at cheating. Every time they try it they get caught...
Does this imply that the Republicans are master cheaters when the situation calls for them, as well as My Friend is an advocate of cheating, as long as it is carried out in a spectecular way?
By B0ycey
Patrickov wrote:Does this imply that the Republicans are master cheaters when the situation calls for them, as well as My Friend is an advocate of cheating, as long as it is carried out in a spectecular way?

Well Trump is always getting caught cheating. Wasn't he impeached for that? Although the difference is morals. His supporters simply don't care that he does. Which is why no one takes America seriously at the moment.
B0ycey wrote:Well Trump is always getting caught cheating. Wasn't he impeached for that? Although the difference is morals. His supporters simply don't care that he does. Which is why no one takes America seriously at the moment.

Every country abd every camp has intellectually impaired fanatics. IMHO most other great power are worse than the United States. Equating whatever pariah to the whole group is a grave mistake.
By BigSteve
Patrickov wrote:Does this imply that the Republicans are master cheaters when the situation calls for them, as well as My Friend is an advocate of cheating, as long as it is carried out in a spectecular way?

No, it implies that democrats suck at cheating.

If I wanted to say that Republicans are master cheaters, I would have...
B0ycey wrote:Well Trump is always getting caught cheating. Wasn't he impeached for that? Although the difference is morals. His supporters simply don't care that he does. Which is why no one takes America seriously at the moment.

No he hasn't been caught for anything despite the efforts of the opposition and he hasn't been impeached yet.

Of course you and @Patrickov already know this.

@Patrickov can you please describe how the Replublicans have cheated and point to the major scandals. thanks
By B0ycey
Finfinder wrote:No he hasn't been caught for anything despite the efforts of the opposition and he hasn't been impeached yet.

He is still in office if that is what you mean.

The phone transcripts speak for themselves. Only the very obtuse think this wasn't coercion and deception to cheat out an opponent. But by all means keep your fingers in your ears and head on the sand. You only fool the fellow Trumpist. Not the outside world.
By BigSteve
B0ycey wrote:Well Trump is always getting caught cheating. Wasn't he impeached for that?

Actually, no, he wasn't...
By B0ycey
BigSteve wrote:Actually, no, he wasn't...

Do you have election rules? I believe you do. What do you call the breaking of those rules for a personal advantage in America?

...Also Clinton most definitely did not have sexual relations with that women. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Finfinder wrote:@Patrickov can you please describe how the Replublicans have cheated and point to the major scandals. thanks

Fuck off! When did I make a conclusion like that? I was just asking whether that very idea was implied by the Gentleman with a Camera.

It seems someone is eager to smear anybody they believe of accusing their beloved party.
By BigSteve
B0ycey wrote:Do you have election rules? I believe you do. What do you call the breaking of those rules for a personal advantage in America?

Cheating.

He wasn't impeached for that.

Thanks for playing...
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]