Election 2020 - Page 36 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hindsite
annatar1914 wrote:President Donald J. Trump is indeed President of the United States, and it looks like he will easily win re-election in 2020. Then his family will start running for office, and they will be Presidents too. It looks like something we will just have to deal with in our own ways, with our conscience that God has implanted within us as our guide.

I can pretty much guarantee you that Donald Trump's family have no desire to run for office. As soon as President Trump is out of office, they will be glad. They support him because they are a close family.
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote:@BigSteve When I posted, I wasn't actually talking to you, but Ter. He's significantly more interesting and intelligent.

Actually, Einstein, you were talking to me. You quoted me; post #15043532.

But, yeah, you're the "smart" one...

LOL!

Good night. Sweet dreams. Don't let he bed bugs bite.

Nope, gettin' ready to head out for the evening. I'll leave all of you mud-hut basement dwellers be for a while...
By Godstud
Aww you still care about me. :lol:

@BigSteve I quoted Ter, despite your bluff and bluster, you're wrong. It was the previous post to mine, but I guess you're so fixated on yourself, that you didn't notice.
Ter wrote:Sorry to barge in here but you are forgetting to include 20 million illegal immigrants into your calculations.
They too should get free and complete health care at no cost to them according to some democrat hopefuls.
See? The line I was responding to, and even quoted.
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote:Aww you still care about me. :lol:

@BigSteve I quoted Ter, despite your bluff and bluster, you're wrong. It was the previous post to mine, but I guess you're so fixated on yourself, that you didn't notice.
See? The line I was responding to, and even quoted.

Post #15043532. You quoted me and asked why I was still commenting.

That's what I responded to...
By Godstud
Well, I must have forgotten it, or it was several days ago. oh well. It wasn't important anyways, right? I'm surprised you responded, since you don't care.

:p
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote:Well, I must have forgotten it, or it was several days ago. oh well. It wasn't important anyways, right? I'm surprised you responded, since you don't care.

:p

Tap dance any way you want. Fact is you were not truthful. You're also being untruthful now, because it wasn't "several days ago".

It was yesterday.

It's a sad reality, but resorting to complete fabrications is what libs do when they're shown to be wrong. They can't be man enough to simply say "Yup, fucked up!"

Libs lack the requisite character to be honest...
By Godstud
:lol:

Yeah, OK. Whatever.

You first.

Provide a link to the post, because I don't think it was in this thread, demonstrating that you are in error.

My only post on this thread in the last week or more was the response to Ter. If you're dragging other threads into this, then you're wrong. :lol: That also makes you a incorrect about what I said here. Big surprise that your bullying tactics are an epic fail!
Last edited by Godstud on 20 Oct 2019 15:30, edited 2 times in total.
By Rancid
Drlee wrote:If the US went to a single payer system we would save a great deal of money and get much better care in addition.

We probably would save a ton.

What do you think about the system where in order to get decent insurance at a relatively decent price is to be employed. America is the only country in the world with this arrangement.
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote::lol:

Yeah, OK. Whatever.

You first.

Provide a link to the post, because I don't think it was in this thread, demonstrating that you are in error.

My only post on this thread in the last week or more was the response to Ter. If you're dragging other threads into this, then you're wrong. :lol: That also makes you a incorrect about what I said here. Big surprise that your bullying tactics are an epic fail!

You don't even enjoy a passing relationship with the truth, do you?

Posted on October 19:

https://www.politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=15043532#p15043532

It really is sad that you're unable to simply be honest. Instead of simply going back a page and seeing that what I said was true, you stupidly continue to insist that you didn't say it.

There's no reason to ever believe a single thing you say. You have exactly zero credibility. That's a common trait among dishonest people like you...
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote::lol: You fool, that was in response to your response to my post, where you incorrectly attributed my response to Ter, with a response to YOU. God you sure are a self-important bully. :lol:

You say you don't care about what I post. Fine. Fuck off then and stop responding to my posts directed at other people.

Interesting, then, that you felt compelled to post this when, clearly, it's not true:

"My only post on this thread in the last week or more was the response to Ter."

You quoted me and asked why I was still posting. I responded and then you said you were responding to Ter, despite the fact that you quoted me.

Then you somehow decide it's a good idea to say that your "only" post was in response to Ter, when I pointed out three times where you responded to me.

There's certainly a fool here, but it ain't me...
By Godstud
I was talking about this thread, and my response to Tar WAS my first response on this thread in some time. That was completely accurate, even if you can't comprehend how time works.

I was not referring to you when I posted in response to Ter, but then you made a post with the incorrect assumption I was responding to you. I was not. You're wrong, and only looking foolish.

Keep talking. I find your dipshittery amusing, even if I find your opinion to be useless.
Last edited by Godstud on 20 Oct 2019 15:49, edited 1 time in total.
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote::lol: You fool, that was in response to your response to my post, where you incorrectly attributed my response to Ter, with a response to YOU. God you sure are a self-important. :lol:

This was my response, and it was to Ter, not you, sorry.
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=176003&start=680

Call yourself a liar. It'll make more sense.

So, yeah, your "fuck off" comment can be seen, and it'll be obvious that you're not man enough to stand by what you say. I believe telling someone to "fuck off" is against the rules, isn't it?

Yes, I'm almost sure it is...
By Godstud
Yes, I deleted that, as it's against the rules. You can comprehend that, can you not?

:lol: I'd say it again were it not something that might get me a red card.

Man enough? :lol: :lol: :lol: Internet bully, why do you think you intimidate people? :knife:
Last edited by Godstud on 20 Oct 2019 15:52, edited 1 time in total.
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote:My only post on this thread in the last week or more was the response to Ter.

That is simply untrue.

And you can't even be man enough to simply admit it...
By Godstud
It's true, and you're simply not bright enough to understand it. I don't have the time, nor the crayons to show you.

Good night.
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote:Yes, I deleted that, as it's against the rules. You can comprehend that, can you not?

:lol: I'd say it again were it not something that might get me a red card.

Well, you posted it for all to see.

Your behavior has become rather erratic lately. Are you drinking more? Not getting laid? Not sleeping well?
By Pants-of-dog
The public health care thing is more of a problem for Democrats than Republicans.

The Democrats can make whatever promises they want, but as we saw with Obama, the Democrats do not have the clout to stop the insurance lobby. The insurance companies ended up making Obamacare simply a mandate to buy private insurance instead of an actual medical care system.

As far as I can tell, the Democrats have no plan for this. The Republicans, because they hold the position that poor people can simply die of treatable illnesses and injuries, do not have this problem.
By Rancid
Pants-of-dog wrote:The public health care thing is more of a problem for Democrats than Republicans.

The Democrats can make whatever promises they want, but as we saw with Obama, the Democrats do not have the clout to stop the insurance lobby. The insurance companies ended up making Obamacare simply a mandate to buy private insurance instead of an actual medical care system.

As far as I can tell, the Democrats have no plan for this. The Republicans, because they hold the position that poor people can simply die of treatable illnesses and injuries, do not have this problem.

Isn't this because the democrats are just in bed with insurance companies as the republicans are though?

There was a company I used to work for. They would have a pool of money. 51% would go to Republicans, and 49% would go to democrats. That basically say's it all right there.

Another thing that would help is to make private donations to campaigns of all kinds illegal.
By Pants-of-dog
Yes, I am certain that one of the reasons why Obamacare failed to provide public health care is because of the fact that insurance companies have bought that party as well.

And so I also agree that lobbyists et cetera need to go.
Iran is going to attack Israel

Iran's attack on the Zionist entity, a justified a[…]

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]