Election 2020 - Page 436 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Finfinder
Rancid wrote:Why isn't Giuliani asking those questions and investigating that video?

I think you don't want to hear it so you are not looking. You all painted yourselves in a corner.

At some point in time you are going to have to admit to smart people that shit went down you realize that don't you?

In my opinion the clock is going to time out for Trump but in the end it will be a given.
By Rancid
Finfinder wrote:

I think you don't want to hear it so you are not looking. You all painted yourselves in a corner.

At some point in time you are going to have to admit to smart people that shit went down you realize that don't you?

In my opinion the clock is going to time out for Trump but in the end it will be a given.

Why isn't Giuliani asking those questions and investigating that video?
By Finfinder
Rancid wrote:Why isn't Giuliani asking those questions and investigating that video?

What is the point ? I'm sure he has and the person in charge doesn't do every task.

Why didn't you answer any question I asked. What did you say wild speculation?
By Rancid
Finfinder wrote:
What is the point ? I'm sure he has and the person in charge doesn't do every task.

Why didn't you answer any question I asked. What did you say wild speculation?

It is wild speculation as you haven't answered any of the basic questions about what was on that video. Instead, throwing around accusations of misconduct. Are you familiar with the entire counting and chain of custody process?

Anyway, the better approach here is for guys like you to work towards banning vote-by-mail.
By B0ycey
Finfinder wrote:What is the point ?

Ehhhhh.... to overturn the election maybe?

I would say the real reason this doesn't go further than the conspiracy chat rooms is there is nothing in this.
By Beren
Potemkin wrote:There is indeed a conspiracy to steal the 2020 election. But it's an open conspiracy, and it's being organised by Donald J. Trump and his stooges. Lol.

Do you think he could ever organise or mastermind such a thing? They don't mean to steal the presidency, though, they mean to steal its legitimacy.
By Rancid
B0ycey wrote:I would say the real reason this doesn't go further than the conspiracy chat rooms is there is nothing in this.

Indeed. In fact, storing boxes under a desk is a very common thing that is done in an office setting to keep the main walking areas clear so people don't trip on shit. There are numerous logical and simple reasons for why boxes would be placed under a desk. Those reasons aren't always CONSPIRACY!!! FRAUD!!! etc etc.

I wonder why Giuliani isn't investigating this. You'd think there's be at least one lawsuit on this video if this is as big of a deal as the conspiracy news sites are saying.

By the way, those conspiracy sites have already identified her. I'm sure someone is working to dox her already.
By Finfinder
Rancid wrote:It is wild speculation as you haven't answered any of the basic questions about what was on that video. Instead, throwing around accusations of misconduct. Are you familiar with the entire counting and chain of custody process?

Anyway, the better approach here is for guys like you to work towards banning vote-by-mail.

Just stop it. I posted the video and you are simply making up the rest. Why are you so defensive.

Explain all this to me you keep saying it yet offer no explanation? I made no speculations just observations you are just having a knee jerk reaction.

The dismiss and deny approach is slowly dying on the vine how many are going to be stubborn and die with it?
We don't have to admit anything. We won. Elections have consequences, and one of them is you eating shit as we gloat about how we stole the election from a weak, powerless Trump who saw this coming for months and was unable to stop it.
By Finfinder
Rancid wrote:ok

exactly what I though...........should have told me your questions were rhetorical.

I'm just giving some friendly advice to our forum lefties that you may want to consider giving yourself an out from the "dismiss and deny everything".
SpecialOlympian wrote:We don't have to admit anything. We won. Elections have consequences, and one of them is you eating shit as we gloat about how we stole the election from a weak, powerless Trump who saw this coming for months and was unable to stop it.

You're very likeable.
By Saeko
When I was in elementary school, I saw some children keep papers in their desks.

Papers.

In.

Their.

Desks.

Now, why would a child have papers in their desk? Suspicious, don't you think? What's more, I know for a fact that some of those children would take those same papers home in BAGS, and fill them out AFTER SCHOOL HOURS. Clearly, there's only one logical explanation. The kids were in on it. The Dems have been preparing this for decades! :eek:
By Finfinder
SpecialOlympian wrote:We don't have to admit anything. We won. Elections have consequences, and one of them is you eating shit as we gloat about how we stole the election from a weak, powerless Trump who saw this coming for months and was unable to stop it.

"We" :lol:

Funny you posted this I was going to give you a mention in my next post as the only one on this forum who gets it. I seriously give you credit for that.

Forum lefties this is how you do it, get credit for the eventuality that everyone knows is coming, and you still get your rocks off on personally attacking anything that moves in front of you. This how you keep whatever type of credibility you want have or not have.
By Rancid
Finfinder wrote:
exactly what I though...........should have told me your questions were rhetorical.

I'm just giving some friendly advice to our forum lefties that you may want to consider giving yourself an out from the "dismiss and deny everything".

You right, I got absolutely nothing. The election should be thrown out like they do in shithole countries.
By pugsville

I dunno, I feel dirty, like I've crossed some line of decent behaviour, like the slippery slope of decent into the letting go of all moral standards.

Yeah I liked to post.

Where will it end?

Leslie woman gets to the point. Lol. https:[…]

I'm surprised to see the genocide supporters (lik[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong???[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is the issue. It is not changing. https://y[…]