Election 2020 - Page 540 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Colliric you are so fucking consistently wrong about everything it's incredible. Like, you thought the 2018 Women's March stormed the same buildings for some reason? Where in the fuck do you get your news?
By colliric
No, I said they threatened to, because they did. I didn't say they actually did it. Madonna technically "dream threatened" to blow up the Whitehouse.

Also I get my news from better sources than you. You get your news from MSNBC and CNN. I get my local News from ABC24, the Herald Sun(sometimes The Age), SBS and occasionally Channel 7/9. I get my American/World News from Al Jazeera, RT, Fox News, PBS and occasionally the BBC.

So I get my news from a wider variety of sources than you. You obviously just listen to Democrat or left wing affiliated networks and papers.
I am well informed, despite every news source I have ever submitted contradicting me. This has led me to have big brained thoughts such as:

-It's OK for the president to lead an insurrection. The best solution is to hope the next GOP primary will magically be better (translation: do nothing).

-Partisanship is bad. However I will flatly admit I can never go against the GOP, a political organization that does not even represent me, and call their enemies liberal caricatures.

Why even bother informing yourself when all this wonderful knowledge just gets subjugated to: "Support Trump/GOP against everything." Seems like a lot of wasted effort TBQH.

Also post the threat so I can laugh..
By Igor Antunov
4 years of marches and riots, burning cities, storming government buildings, getting people killed, anti-police actions, kill cops, spreading hateful anti-trump and anti-trump supporter propaganda on social media, doxing kids, doxing cops, on the side of criminals and killers-consistently encouraged by and supported by sitting (democrat) politicians, by journalists, by media organizations and tech corps, some of them even participating directly. *crickets chirp*

Days of pro-trump riots that lead to some of them getting shot by police, and some minor damage to a government building. *the end of the world, ban them all, insurrection etc*

This is why a civil war is guaranteed, Oh boy ho boy can't wait. *rubs hands*
By MadMonk
Sivad wrote:God I hope they impeach him, what a gift that would be. That'll end every establishment RINO that votes for it, throw 50 million MAGAs into hardcore ride or die mode, and knock Trump's lame ass off the deplorable throne. Triple win.

So, what is Trumpism without Trump?

For an outsider, the Republican Party looks like an abomination of different factions that can barely walk a straight line or have a rational thought beyond lower taxes and free donuts.

Populism is not going away (it never did), and someone can do it better than Trump.
By colliric
Igor Antunov wrote:4 years of marches and riots, burning cities, storming government buildings, getting people killed, anti-police actions, kill cops, spreading hateful anti-trump and anti-trump supporter propaganda on social media, doxing kids, doxing cops, on the side of criminals and killers-consistently encouraged by and supported by sitting (democrat) politicians, by journalists, by media organizations and tech corps, some of them even participating directly. *crickets chirp*

Days of pro-trump riots that lead to some of them getting shot by police, and some minor damage to a government building. *the end of the world, ban them all, insurrection etc*

This is why a civil war is guaranteed, Oh boy ho boy can't wait. *rubs hands*

I don't understand why left wing corporate affiliated media just plain can't report anything that resembles the facts in America.

Even the ABC and SBS reported how the Democrats were obviously stoking the flames themselves to destabilize Trump's Presidency(then proceeded with the "can you blame them?" line). They reported how extremely violent the BLM riots were, immediately making references to the Rodney King riots and reporting how much more epic and destructive the violence was this time.

As bad as the ABC is, basically the BBC'S bitch in Australia, at least they aren't as bad as the left-wing corporate CNN crap in the US.

Don't know if there will be a civil war, but Republican VS Democrat violence is going to increase. The pressure will be on Biden to cark it during the first term, naturally or unnaturally, everyone outside the USA knows that. Biden dies during term 1 and the Republican Strategy will be "you voted for Biden, but got Harris instead".

He should take his inauguration inside and have it be with a handful in attendance.
By Godstud
You're pathetic, @Igor Antunov.

By Istanbuller
The Congress reflects the country. Another proof that the US is divided more than ever. Biden's unity call doesn't match anything. His calls miserably fall short.

Half of the country strictly oppose Biden's presidency. It won't be nice to see Biden gets booed at his own inauguration. It is better for Biden to cancel his inauguration.
By Istanbuller
Biden told House Speaker and Senate leader to skip impeachment trial. But they did not listen to Biden. Forget about the unity. He can't even unite his own party. It is almost impossible now for him to reach other side of the country.

"Media and personal attacks on Trump and Trump supporters" is not helping to unite anything. The country is decisively divided.
By XogGyux
Istanbuller wrote:Biden told House Speaker and Senate leader to skip impeachment trial. But they did not listen to Biden. Forget about the unity. He can't even unite his own party. It is almost impossible now for him to reach other side of the country.

"Media and personal attacks on Trump and Trump supporters" is not helping to unite anything. The country is decisively divided.

There are few things in life for which there is no middle ground. There is no such thing as "a little rape is ok". A little bit of insurection and anti-democratic/authoritarian is not right. There is no middle ground. Republicans keep failing this test. How about those going on saying "well what the president did was wrong but no impeachment because too late" you think Trump will be happy with that middle ground? They are just as fucked as if they had voted to impeach themselves, he will complain/cry on twitter all day long. Oh wait... he doesn't have twitter anymore, he is a tweetless president!
By Istanbuller
It is Hillary camp started anti-democratic attacks and authoritarianism. It was Democrats who tried to overturn 2016 election result. Did you forget it?

Lawsuits against Trump will make the situation even worse. Anti-Trump rhetoric will be still bringing chaos, after Trump's departure from WH.
Biden said to go ahead with impeachment, per CNN. On top of that, the Executive and Legislative branches are different parts of government and aren't even necessarily supposed to agree all the time.

I don't know why our dumbest Trump supporters think projecting their slavish devotion to hierarchy and naked partisanship onto others is some kind of own. "Oh, you disagree with Biden!? You disagree with your LEADER? I always listen to my godlike moron in clown face, because I'm smarter than you."

It's also extremely fucking odd seeing this come from two people who don't even live in America and aren't represented by the GOP or Trump in any meaningful way. Like seriously, what is wrong with you guys? We all know the answer it's just the average fascist's support for authoritarians abroad.
By Istanbuller
I understand that there can't be agreement on issues. That is the case when there is a splitted government. It can't be said same thing about when a party holds all government itself. How can a president talk about unity when his people don't pay attention to him?
I don't even understand what point you're making Istanbuller. First off, the Democrats don't control all of government. Second, your idea of unity seems to stem from the president being absolute ruler of his party (and therefore two branches of government in this case) which is exactly what I said you and colliric were projecting on to people.

Not like it matters because it was a very stupid, bad faith argument from Trump supporters who think a coup attempt should not be punished.
By Sivad
MadMonk wrote:So, what is Trumpism without Trump?

anti-establishment deplorable populism. Trump is just an idiot the deplorables used to troll the establishment, he's outlived his usefulness and now it's time to put up competent, focused leadership. Deplorable populism was a going movement long before Trump hit the scene and now that it's really starting to find its legs the movement needs to rid itself of Trump and start elevating people from within its own ranks.

For an outsider, the Republican Party looks like an abomination of different factions

That's true of both parties but unlike the progressive faction within the dem party, the deplorables have the numbers and the will to dominate the GOP. The next election cycle is gonna be a bloodbath for the establishment RINOs and hopefully by 2024 the deplorables will have found a real firebrand populist to run for president.

Populism is not going away (it never did), and someone can do it better than Trump.

No, it's definitely not going away, it's only gonna get bigger and angrier as the elitist establishment piles outrage on top of outrage on the deplorables over the next four years. It's gonna be hilarious watching the establishment trying to use a corrupt senile pervert POTUS and the most unlikeable, transparently phony VP in history to sell America on lockdowns, corporate trade deals, war, mass censorship, carbon taxes and energy poverty, and the big sell out to China. Good luck with that, especially after spending the last four years destroying the credibility of every institution the establishment relies on to perpetrate its thefts and frauds and usurpations and then topping that off by blatantly stealing an election. This is the beginning of the end for the transpartisan elitists and you know they know it too because otherwise they wouldn't be making all these desperate, overtly authoritarian moves to prevent their own demise. These fuckers have now totally exposed themselves for the degenerate criminal scum they are and now every move they make is gonna wake up more people and further galvanize the deplorable opposition.
By Potemkin
Sivad wrote:No, it's definitely not going away, it's only gonna get bigger and angrier as the elitist establishment piles outrage on top of outrage on the deplorables over the next four years. It's gonna be hilarious watching the establishment trying to use a corrupt senile pervert POTUS and the most unlikeable, transparently phony VP in history to sell America on lockdowns, corporate trade deals, war, mass censorship, carbon taxes and energy poverty, and the big sell out to China. Good luck with that, especially after spending the last four years destroying the credibility of every institution the establishment relies on to perpetrate its thefts and frauds and usurpations and then topping that off by blatantly stealing an election. This is the beginning of the end for the transpartisan elitists and you know they know it too because otherwise they wouldn't be making all these desperate, overtly authoritarian moves to prevent their own demise. These fuckers have now totally exposed themselves for the degenerate criminal scum they are and now every move they make is gonna wake up more people and further galvanize the deplorable opposition.

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]