Election 2020 - Page 547 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By ingliz
#15150848
blackjack21 wrote:The entire pandemic was started by a socialist country--socialism with Chinese characteristics.

Wrong!

This study, Serologic testing of U.S. blood donations to identify SARS-CoV-2-reactive antibodies: December 2019-January 2020, suggests Covid-19 was in the U.S. weeks earlier than thought, before the first cases in China.


:)
User avatar
By blackjack21
#15150910
ingliz wrote:Wrong!

This study, Serologic testing of U.S. blood donations to identify SARS-CoV-2-reactive antibodies: December 2019-January 2020, suggests Covid-19 was in the U.S. weeks earlier than thought, before the first cases in China.


:)

It comes to a different conclusion than you do.

Conclusions
These findings suggest that SARS-CoV-2 may have been introduced into the United States prior to January 19, 2020.
User avatar
By Drlee
#15150953
More importantly, who cares where it started? It is irrelevant. The problem for the US did not start before it got here. The problem for the US is that we did not have an organized national approach. And please spare me the abject ignorance of asserting that a robust national response is unconstitutional. IT is not and it has been ruled as such long ago.

We don't even have a national mask mandate. Oh, you say...we can't do that...STATES RIGHTS! We I am old enough to remember when the US government wanted to raise the drinking age to 21 nation wide. Several states held out claiming that the central government should not meddle in state affairs. So the USG relented. They said that the states could put the age anywhere they like. The went on to say that IF the states chose of their own free will to set the age at 21, they could continue to receive federal highway funds. Guess what happened? You got it. Not a single state thought that having the age lower then 21 was a good idea. Funny how that happened.

Faced with mandatory mask rules, and physical distancing guidelines, etc. at the national level and tying these requirements to, oh say, vaccine or hospital subsidies, I wonder what fools like the governors who refuse to offer these, or even prohibit mayors from enacting them, would do. I wonder.

Seriously though Blackjack. Your trolling is loosing steam. You are not working hard enough at it. You are trying to mail it in. Work on it.
User avatar
By Igor Antunov
#15150980
I looked after an old man with dementia for 8 months. Your President is an old man with dementia, I will stand by that observation until he steps down or is taken off potus duties and replaced by his vice therefore proving me right. Tally ho.
User avatar
By Godstud
#15150987
So, @Igor Antunov, the Trump-cultist, that means your idol was beaten by an older man with dementia. That makes you an even bigger loser for supporting a super loser! :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
By MistyTiger
#15151004
Igor Antunov wrote:I looked after an old man with dementia for 8 months. Your President is an old man with dementia, I will stand by that observation until he steps down or is taken off potus duties and replaced by his vice therefore proving me right. Tally ho.


Well Trump isn't exactly a young, sane man either. He rants like a lunatic. And oh noes, he has no twitter to twit on! What will he do? Tragedy!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
By colliric
#15151015
Rancid wrote:The Trumpsters on pofo strike me as the kind of people that drink coffee with both hands.

Image

It's meant to be drunk with two hands.... As this woman from the Religious group that invented it demonstrates.

8)
User avatar
By Igor Antunov
#15151016
MistyTiger wrote:Well Trump isn't exactly a young, sane man either. He rants like a lunatic. And oh noes, he has no twitter to twit on! What will he do? Tragedy!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Hey at least he can walk in a straight line, speak in public for long than an hour and cook up a mean social media storm. Biden is a literal cripple in mind and body. He's going to be even less in charge than Trump or Obama were. Just a puppet to keep up appearances. Which is fine, but stop speaking as if he's employing policy or making decisions. He's not. Trump naively tried to, that's why he became a pariah in the establishment. He actually believe there was a commander in chief of the US. There isn't. It's an oligarchic committee.
User avatar
By MistyTiger
#15151022
Igor Antunov wrote:Hey at least he can walk in a straight line, speak in public for long than an hour and cook up a mean social media storm. Biden is a literal cripple in mind and body. He's going to be even less in charge than Trump or Obama were. Just a puppet to keep up appearances. Which is fine, but stop speaking as if he's employing policy or making decisions. He's not. Trump naively tried to, that's why he became a pariah in the establishment. He actually believe there was a commander in chief of the US. There isn't. It's an oligarchic committee.


If Trump does not start a new business like his own media company, he might be financially crippled. Many of his conservative backers are backing away from him. The Trump Organization might even go bankrupt. Trump is a puppet too. He read from speeches during his presidency. He was coached in how to act, though some actions were not choreographed like when he pushed the Montenegro PM.

Trump is a pariah because he dared to insult the Constitution, questioned Election authorities who have more knowledge and experience with the process, alienated certain voter populations with crude and racist comments, misused taxpayer funds for his businesses rent, got caught up in lawsuits over rape that happened years before...the list goes on. He is one ugly sonofabitch.
User avatar
By Igor Antunov
#15151035
Trump was great for the world, he adopted an isolationist policy and tried to disengage from conflicts abroad. He of course failed because we all know the office is largely ceremonial and others are running the country. Still that alone makes him the greatest US president ever-by merely attempting to derail the establishment he positively distinguished himself from every US president post-ww2.
User avatar
By ingliz
#15151038
Igor Antunov wrote:he adopted an isolationist policy

A US Senate report shows he engaged extensively with Russia.

I wouldn't expect you to read a 1,000-page document, so here is 'US Senate report goes beyond Mueller to lay bare Trump campaign's Russia links', a 1-page summary.


:)
Last edited by ingliz on 19 Jan 2021 14:49, edited 3 times in total.
#15151039
Saeko wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P37dMGuk8wk

Traitor!!! >:


Calling it as her being an extremely online Q person who only uses that Russian Google variant.

Qanon has destroyed so many lives. It's so fucking stupid, and so perfectly American.
User avatar
By colliric
#15151068
Igor Antunov wrote:Trump was great for the world, he adopted an isolationist policy and tried to disengage from conflicts abroad. He of course failed because we all know the office is largely ceremonial and others are running the country. Still that alone makes him the greatest US president ever-by merely attempting to derail the establishment he positively distinguished himself from every US president post-ww2.


He will certainly be remembered in every US History book from now on, at least he has that.

;)
User avatar
By Rancid
#15151071
SpecialOlympian wrote:Qanon has destroyed so many lives. It's so fucking stupid, and so perfectly American.


It's the new opioid crisis.
#15151157
@MistyTiger @Igor Antunov

I think Trump is a raving, mad man, bat-shit crazy lunatic.
  • 1
  • 545
  • 546
  • 547
  • 548
  • 549
  • 591

I am not familiar with China's history but how do[…]

How to deal with Trump?

Because they get to go to jail when they are lyin[…]

US bombs Syria

*My* take is that the U.S. empire *needs* the r[…]

@Verv , @Potemkin , @Political Interest , an[…]