Election 2020 - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By colliric
#15001978
Since the Primaries are not beginning until February, polling is fairly pointless at the moment. I believe Bernie will go all the way this time without Hilary's bullshit to stop him.
By Hindsite
#15001983
colliric wrote:Since the Primaries are not beginning until February, polling is fairly pointless at the moment. I believe Bernie will go all the way this time without Hilary's bullshit to stop him.

But can he win against the Trump of God?
User avatar
By colliric
#15002010
Hindsite wrote:But can he win against the Trump of God?


No. I agree with @Zionist Nationalist on that.

But he could give a good hard go of it.
By Torus34
#15003359
At this point in time the Democrats have a bona fide front runner. It will be interesting in the next few months to see if any of the probable also rans will indeed become also rans and whether they'll endorse a specific candidate in the process.

[Ed.: An also ran's one who, in modern jargon, 'suspends' his/her campaign. That linguistic construction stands in relationship to 'I quit' as 'Errors were made' to 'I screwed up'.]
User avatar
By Crantag
#15003527
Torus34 wrote:At this point in time the Democrats have a bona fide front runner. It will be interesting in the next few months to see if any of the probable also rans will indeed become also rans and whether they'll endorse a specific candidate in the process.

[Ed.: An also ran's one who, in modern jargon, 'suspends' his/her campaign. That linguistic construction stands in relationship to 'I quit' as 'Errors were made' to 'I screwed up'.]

And that person is?

How does one write a post like this and not mention who they are talking about?

Sanders? Biden?
By Torus34
#15003803
Crantag wrote:And that person is?

How does one write a post like this and not mention who they are talking about?

Sanders? Biden?


Mr. Joseph Biden. Sorry for the omission. I didn't think it necessary to name names.

Regards.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15003904
election 2020 is going to be a vomit inducing hate fest that may just rival the avalanche of hate drummed up against Al Smith in 1928.

Image

Al Smith was a Catholic. That's the pope's crown laying on the ground beyond Al's head.
By Hindsite
#15003942
jimjam wrote:election 2020 is going to be a vomit inducing hate fest that may just rival the avalanche of hate drummed up against Al Smith in 1928.

Image

Al Smith was a Catholic. That's the pope's crown laying on the ground beyond Al's head.

The cartoon lacks one thing -- a God fearing conservative clinching his gun.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15004011
Hindsite wrote:The cartoon lacks one thing -- a God fearing conservative clinching his gun.

Why am I not surprised that you hate Catholics. Bread, water and hate are staples of life for Obese Donald's target market. I was born and raised in N.Y.C. ….. I assume this is sufficient grounds for knee jerk hatred. Tell me H.S. who else do you hate? Pretty much anyone who differs from you I assume. Boy ………. that's a whole lotta hate. Oh well, whatever gets you thru the night my friend.

Here is some fake news for you:

The power of the conman lies not in the con, but in his victims refusal to admit that they were conned. Trump is the expert in that arena.

First he convinces them that all other sources of information are false, all fake news. He tells them that only Trump will give them the straight talk. They believe because they cannot let go of the con. Then he hammers them with a constant stream of lies. They buy all of it.
User avatar
By colliric
#15004143
Hindsite wrote:The cartoon lacks one thing -- a God fearing conservative clinching his gun.

......And waving the Flag of Israel...... Because how dare you bash the real MOTHERLAND....

Am I right?

Lol!
By Hindsite
#15004147
jimjam wrote:Why am I not surprised that you hate Catholics. Bread, water and hate are staples of life for Obese Donald's target market. I was born and raised in N.Y.C. ….. I assume this is sufficient grounds for knee jerk hatred. Tell me H.S. who else do you hate? Pretty much anyone who differs from you I assume. Boy ………. that's a whole lotta hate. Oh well, whatever gets you thru the night my friend.

Here is some fake news for you:

The power of the conman lies not in the con, but in his victims refusal to admit that they were conned. Trump is the expert in that arena.

First he convinces them that all other sources of information are false, all fake news. He tells them that only Trump will give them the straight talk. They believe because they cannot let go of the con. Then he hammers them with a constant stream of lies. They buy all of it.

Yes it is fake news, even your idea that I am filled with hate. It is real clear to me that Jerry Nadler and the Democrats in Congress are filled with hatred with their Trump Derangement Syndrome and have conned you as well. Does it really make sense to you for Nadler to rush in to holding AG Barr in contempt for not releasing the Mueller report that does not redact grand jury information when that would make AG Barr violate a law by Congress? If it does then you must also have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

colliric wrote:......And waving the Flag of Israel...... Because how dare you bash the real MOTHERLAND....

Am I right?

No. Flags are not necessary, only clinging to a Bible and a gun. Don't you remember what Obama said?
User avatar
By jimjam
#15004151
Hindsite wrote:Yes it is fake news, even your idea that I am filled with hate.


But ……….. you just told me that a "Christian" holding a gun sitting on top of Al Smith and the pope's crown was missing from the cartoon from 1928 ………. :?: Sounds like Catholic hating to me.

I was just a kid setting out on my travels around America which eventually took me to all 50 states when I quickly learned not to tell anyone that I was from N.Y.C. because, if I did, I would immediately be hated. Especially in rural areas and most especially in the Confederacy. Let me guess ….. even today folks in the deep south consider folks from N.Y.C. to be elitist scum.

Hey H.S. hate is profitable business. Just listen to a hate monger like Sean Hannity. He has built a $50,000,000+ empire by peddling hate to hate addicts.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15004152
The election actually, at this early point, looks like it may be close. Obese Donald may have to pretend he represents the best interests of the majority of the people. No way, however, will he make an appearance in California or, for that matter, in his home town of N.Y.C. :lol:
User avatar
By colliric
#15004157
jimjam wrote: I quickly learned not to tell anyone that I was from N.Y.C. because, if I did, I would immediately be hated. Especially in rural areas and most especially in the Confederacy. Let me guess ….. even today folks in the deep south consider folks from N.Y.C. to be elitist scum.


That happens in every country. Human beings living in the countryside will always not like city folk. Or city folk will always hate city folk from another city across the country.

Just ignore it. It's Human nature.
By Hindsite
#15004160
jimjam wrote:But ……….. you just told me that a "Christian" holding a gun sitting on top of Al Smith and the pope's crown was missing from the cartoon from 1928 ………. :?: Sounds like Catholic hating to me.

I didn't say that. However, I do have problems with the Roman Catholic church and have very little respect for the Pope, being that I am a Protestant Christian. But that doesn't mean I hate Roman Catholics. If you choose to be Roman Catholic that is okay with me because I believe in the first amendment to the U.S. Constitution and also the second amendment. But I was really referring to Obama when he said we "cling to our guns and our religion."

jimjam wrote:I was just a kid setting out on my travels around America which eventually took me to all 50 states when I quickly learned not to tell anyone that I was from N.Y.C. because, if I did, I would immediately be hated. Especially in rural areas and most especially in the Confederacy. Let me guess ….. even today folks in the deep south consider folks from N.Y.C. to be elitist scum.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought Donald Trump was from N.Y.C.

jimjam wrote:Hey H.S. hate is profitable business. Just listen to a hate monger like Sean Hannity. He has built a $50,000,000+ empire by peddling hate to hate addicts.

CNN and MSNBC have their hate mongers. For example, Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15004218
colliric wrote:That happens in every country. Human beings living in the countryside will always not like city folk. Or city folk will always hate city folk from another city across the country.Just ignore it. It's Human nature.

I know. it doesn't bother me. as you say, it's human nature to react against anyone who is from a different culture. As a kid starting out it struck me as weird because it was illogical. Personally, I have enjoyed experiencing different cultures from Mississippi to Russia as I have traveled. I learned early in the game 2 things: I am different and be non committal.

Hindsite wrote: If you choose to be Roman Catholic

I am an agnostic. I don't need instructions or a flock and I don't sing songs on Sunday. My spiritual thoughts are nobody's business but mine. My grandfather was a Catholic priest who came from Hungary in 1899.
By Hindsite
#15004260
jimjam wrote:I am an agnostic. I don't need instructions or a flock and I don't sing songs on Sunday. My spiritual thoughts are nobody's business but mine. My grandfather was a Catholic priest who came from Hungary in 1899.

You need more than you think.
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 88

Update. (Source: Hong Kong Standard ) Police[…]

I'm hopeful that we can begin to see Saudi Arabia[…]

I would rather have Mitt Romney up there. I'd ra[…]

Catholicism does not follow Jewish practices on t[…]