Election 2020 - Page 430 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Finfinder
#15140551
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Finfinder

Again, if you think you are the victim of my rudeness, please let moderation know so that this discussion can be cleaned up. Thanks.


You are welcome to completely fabricate what people said or meant and I'll keep asking you to please point out specifically where I said you were rude and I am offended. Please note for future reference nothing you post offends me because I simple don't really care what you say. I respond because I am entertaining myself.
By Pants-of-dog
#15140555
@Finfinder

Glad to hear that I did not offend you.

So we can see that the affidavits are all, or probably all, pointless.

In fact, a single affidavit that correctly described an illegal act and had supporting evidence would be more important than 400 affidavits that are wrong or unsupported.
User avatar
By Drlee
#15140557
There is no denying the fact that Attorney General Barr, a Trump appointee, has been protecting him for a long time now. He has shown a willingness to do Trump's bidding on virtually everything. He commands the resources of perhaps the most prestigious law enforcement agencies in the world. Here is what he said just today:

Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.


Which means two things. First that they have definitely been looking.

Second that the right wingers who are clinging to their tissue of lies can just let it go. It is over. Put a fork in it. It is done.

Thank you for your wild ravings Doug64, Sivad and Finfighter. You should be proud of your orthodoxy if not your display of intelligence. Ya' done now?

Arizona Certified by the way. Republican governor. Republican election officials. Republican legislature. Republican Secretary of State. Millions of dollars. Dozens of attorneys. Party hacks looking under every bush. Trump lost Arizona. Barry Goldwater's home state. And it was not fraud. Nothing like that. What it was is quite simple. Trump denigrated the sacrifice of a real war hero and son of Arizona. John McCain. And we the people of the great state of Arizona boned him for doing it. Politics 101. Not voter fraud.
User avatar
By annatar1914
#15140561
Looking back, this is what it's come down to for me.

In 2016, Donald Trump-an Oligarch who is brilliant at perception management, won decisively on a Populist/Nationalist message. Even though he's never been a real populist and nationalist and was allied to the Clintons until shortly before 2016;

Image



In 2016, Hillary Clinton-an Oligarch who is brilliant at the politics of destruction (having created the Obama foreign birther story, which Trump eagerly helped spread after 2008 when he and the Clintons were allies), decisively lost the election and claimed it was rigged with Russian help for Trump.

Despite the fact that in practice the Trump Administration has been the most Anti-Russian Administration since the Cold War, and US troops are illegally in Syria and arming the Ukrainians, expanding forward bases near the Russian frontier, something which no Democrat would have dared do before...

President Trump was allowed to win in 2016 because he got his hands dirty for the establishment, doing what they were unable and unwilling to be seen doing had a regular establishment candidate won

In 2020, President Trump lost to Joe Biden because he absolutely alienated the core group of people who voted for him in 2016, thinking they had nobody else to vote for, and reached out for the votes of people whose votes would not be enough to offset the loss of that core group. Even if there was some cheating possibly going on.

In 2020, a corrupt centrist Democrat, old and possibly senile former segregationist Joe Biden, was chosen because he wasn't Bernie Sanders and wasn't Donald Trump, and the others who ran were losers.

Back to normal business as usual? Not exactly..

Biden 1.0 is pretty much Trump 2.0 without the baggage of President Trump. Trump got the establishment to a certain point safely, and now they can go forwards without a real populist and nationalist movement threatening everything from at least 2021 to 2025.

Everything Trump touches, dies. Just like the Reform Party, which he sabotaged from within when Pat Buchanan and Lenora Fulani joined forces.

This is the truth of 2020, behind the bubble of hypernormalization many live under.
Last edited by annatar1914 on 01 Dec 2020 22:14, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By Rancid
#15140562
Goranhammer wrote:
It's not a conspiracy. It's just Republicans trying to save face and cling to their party. They don't want to be Marxists or Leninists - idiots following a long-dead and powerless fool in nothing more than a cult of personality.

It does the Republican party no good to attach themselves any further to a removed leader. This is basically "rebound talk", in the hope that Trump's followers will hit the dustbin of history and that the party isn't hijacked in the future by a non-swamper with a bullhorn.


Of course
User avatar
By ingliz
#15140568
Drlee wrote:fraud

President Trump’s political operation has raised more than $170 million since Election Day...

The donations are purportedly being solicited for the Official Election Defense Fund, which is blazed in all red across the Trump campaign’s website, with an ominous picture of the president outside the White House.

There is no such account, however.


Washington Post


:lol:
User avatar
By JohnRawls
#15140583
Rancid wrote:Barr is another conspirator!!!


This is how people like @Sivad and @Finfinder see Trumps situation:



And this is how it really went:

User avatar
By Verv
#15140592
Godstud wrote:Can you please remind how many cases of "fraud" from this election have even made it to court? So far 30 cases brought to court have FAILED to even provide basic evidence of any fraud. There are not people being convicted.


Everyone and their grandma will tell you that appealing upwards and getting a decision from the Supreme Court is a viable strategy.

Even Nancy Pelosi is looking toward this as a potential end game -- likely the end game that Pres. Trump is going for, saying that all Trump appointed SCTOUS Justices ought to recuse themselves (Huffington Post).

Other analysts talk about how another real goal is to win some amount of Disovery somewhere, to allow for more comprehensive investigation...

It's just not a relevant point.

You, like other Trump-worshippers, are hoping and praying that they'll find anything to support your silly beliefs, based on a lie that Trump told you, and you bought into, like suckers.


This is just a series of personal insults, dangerously close to a Rule 2 violation.

Even Homeland security, with the man he put in place, said this election was secure.


"Even the Deep State said that it's all clear!" has never been a very persuasive argument to people who aren't suckling from the teet of muh officially approved sources.

Here's some actual fraud from the election:

Trump Supporter Charged in Voter Fraud Case
Police in Iowa have charged a 55-year-old woman with election misconduct after she reportedly voted twice for Donald Trump. Police said Saturday they’d learned of the crime from election officials, who reported that Terri Rote had submitted two absentee ballots. Rote was arrested on Thursday and faces Class D felony charges. A true Donald Trump supporter, Rote said in an interview with Iowa Public Radio that she’d committed fraud because she feared her vote would later be switched to Hillary Clinton. “I wasn’t planning on doing it twice, it was spur of the moment. The polls are rigged,” she said, echoing the Republican nominee's mantra. Trump has repeatedly claimed the election is rigged, warning of “large-scale voter fraud” happening all across the nation. A preliminary hearing for Rote is set for Nov. 7. She was released from jail after posting $5,000 bail.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/20 ... ia=desktop

I suppose to you, and others, this is the equivalent of widespread proof of voter fraud?


This is not relevant to anything. :roll:
User avatar
By Verv
#15140594
Drlee wrote:@Verv

OK. Emotions are high. So right back at you. Your question is: Will there or will there not be "definitive proof of large-scale election fraud"?

Well let's see. We know the answer to that already. And I am going to say this again....Nobody, but nobody in the republican controlled government, the state republican controlled legislatures, any of the republican controlled counties, or even Trump's bigly funded legal team can find a damn thing. Not a thing. They have carried over 30 "cases" to judges and not even gotten past a probable cause hearing. So Verve, the question has already been answered. IF there was anything there the Justice Department and all of its diversity would have found it. It really is that simple son. To deny that requires a conspiracy so vast its size defies imagination.

Just to use one example...It would not be enough to send in fake ballots. That would be instantly recognizable because the checksum would fail spectacularly. The votes would have to be changed from Trump to Biden without anyone knowing.


This is hardly a refutation of anything.

Lots of affidavits and testimony has been given by regular people on how there was a lack of observers at key places during vote counting in very relevant places, and lots of people have talked about the anomalous vote spikes, presenting the information in this very thread.

Moreover, plenty of people are talking about how the voting machines themselves are faulty. This was a very common narrative going back to even the 2000 election.

Why not allow the experts and others to criticize the vote machine software and continue to point out the anomalies? Why not allow everything to be presented in courts of law, and for the whole process to unravel?

Don't we want the elections to be as transparent as possible?

And what's the rush?

As Godstud noted, Police in Bright Red Iowa caught one person sending in two ballots and arrested her. Yet you want us to believe that, other than her, the police and election officials everywhere just did not find the other few hundreds of thousands of cases of fraud? Seriously Verve. I hope that you are having fun trolling but if you have gone that far down the rabbit hole you really need to take a beer retreat to your younger days when, judging from your very thoughtful posts, you would never have believed something this outrageous.


I am not trolling in the least.

It's you that has been posting naked insults towards Trump supporters in the thread earlier, and cheering on posters who are sputtering in outrage that anyone would dare question the election.

I'm just here for the discussion -- and @Saseko will not even acknowledge my points, instead insulting me personally. But I am the troll, right?
User avatar
By Godstud
#15140595
Verv wrote:Everyone and their grandma will tell you that appealing upwards and getting a decision from the Supreme Court is a viable strategy.
You can appeal decisions, but if you have insufficient evidence to bring a case before a lower court, it is not going to change anything in a higher court. Anyone with a lick of education in law will tell you that, and your grandma is sorely lacking.

You are supporting Trump, even though he lies and lied about there being fraud(before the election, even). That is what cultists do. Report me if you think it's a rule 2, or stop acting like a cultist, in your blind obedience to a liar. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Verv wrote:"Even the Deep State said that it's all clear!" has never been a very persuasive argument to people who aren't suckling from the teet of muh officially approved sources.
The Deep State is a conspiracy theory. I suggest we deal in reality. Trump was the one who appointed the head of Homeland Security, who said this election was the most secure in the history of the USA. Trump then fired him when this man didn't support his lie, by saying otherwise.

Me pointing out an ACTUAL case of voter fraud is very relevant if you are going to say other voter fraud is relevant. Still more evidence of your Trump cult-like bias, since voter fraud should be persecuted regardless of who they were going to vote for.


It looks like even Trump's AG isn't supporting his lie. Why are you?

Disputing Trump, Barr says no widespread election fraud
Disputing President Donald Trump’s persistent, baseless claims, Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.

Barr’s comments, in an interview with the The Associated Press, contradict the concerted effort by Trump, his boss, to subvert the results of last month’s voting and block President-elect Joe Biden from taking his place in the White House.

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

https://apnews.com/article/election-202 ... hVciZpoPj8
User avatar
By Drlee
#15140615
This is hardly a refutation of anything.


On the contrary. They way you get an innocent verdict is to determine that the police cannot present the evidence of guilt. In fact, the lack of evidence demands an innocent verdict.

Verve. It is your job to present evidence to support your claims. You can't. Neither can Trump, his minions and the justice department. So. There is no crime. No fraud. Simple as that.

@annatar1914

Holy shit man! :eek: I am going to have to let that post go. Hillary Clinton an oligarch? :eh: The whole thing was just over the top.
User avatar
By Saeko
#15140631
Oh my God, thedonald.win is undergoing a complete meltdown after the Barr thing. :lol:

EDIT: Now they're saying that there are secondary and tertiary conspiracies within the conspiracy. And Q-anon was a psyop all along! :lol:

SOURCE: https://thedonald.win/p/11Ql1j9gI7/stat ... team-on/c/

Enjoy.

EDIT:

You idiot. The many failed predictions the grifters made prove QAnon is a fraud. Anyone still following the fraud after POTUS fired the seditious worm Sessions is a brain-dead idiot who needs mental health care and the aid of professional cult deprogramers.


The irony when the cult members tell the even more extreme cult members that they need help from professional cult deprogrammers. I'm dying of laughter here.
User avatar
By annatar1914
#15140634
@Drlee;


Holy shit man! :eek:


The situation is pretty bad alright, but it is what it is.

I am going to have to let that post go. Hillary Clinton an oligarch? :eh:


It's the best way to describe people like President Trump and Hillary Clinton, among others. Like I said, it is what it is;

Image

He gave them millions of dollars, through the Clinton Foundation. What did they give him, I wonder?

The whole thing was just over the top.


No it isn't ''over the top''. You and I are old enough I figure that we should have no illusions now about how the world works, or about the kind of people at the apex of our modern age.
User avatar
By Godstud
#15140641
Them ASKING does not mean they'll get any further than they have in the past, without any evidence. They are considering it, but it's not going to court, YET.

You really are a Trump-cultist, @colliric! :lol: Pathetic!
  • 1
  • 428
  • 429
  • 430
  • 431
  • 432
  • 596

@noemon Sounds like you know more about this t[…]

The crazy continues...

Atheism is Evil

@MrWonderful Can you explain which atheists ar[…]

How to deal with Trump?

[usermention=27034] I think the problem you got […]