Election 2020 - Page 431 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By colliric
#15140642
Godstud wrote:You really are a Trump-cultist, @colliric! :lol: Pathetic!


At least my country is already out of the Covid-19 Depression. Centre-right Liberal federal government pulled us out of it pretty quickly. State Labor Governments wanted to clamp down even harder.

Same shit is happening in your country even worse. Federal Republicans pushing economic recovery versus State Democrats pushing endless Covid lockdowns. And you think it was all Trump's fault.
User avatar
By Godstud
#15140644
@colliric I know that Canada has fucked it hard(though not even close to how USA or UK have). My home province(Alberta) is particularly bad because of the Trump clone in charge.

Thailand has no problems, thankfully, and it's partly because they had strict lockdowns.

All this @colliric, is irrelevant to the court cases alleging fraud that doesn't exist, in the last US election. Nice diversion, though... ;)
User avatar
By ingliz
#15140645


Trump is at it again...

The DoJ is investigating an alleged 'bribery for pardon' scheme at the White House.

The document was unsealed by the district court for the District of Columbia, in Washington. Some of its 20 pages are entirely redacted, implying that revealing the details now might jeopardise an ongoing investigation.


:lol:
#15140648
colliric wrote:At least my country is already out of the Covid-19 Depression. Centre-right Liberal federal government pulled us out of it pretty quickly. State Labor Governments wanted to clamp down even harder.

Same shit is happening in your country even worse. Federal Republicans pushing economic recovery versus State Democrats pushing endless Covid lockdowns. And you think it was all Trump's fault.


Yeah we all agree Trump is powerless. That's why it was so easy to steal the election from him.
User avatar
By XogGyux
#15140649
Bribery scheme... why am I not surprised.
There is no rock bottom. The only thing I am going to miss about a sequel to this guy's presidency is trying to guess which is going to be the next "bigger" crime that he will commit. :lol:
User avatar
By Saeko
#15140652
colliric wrote:At least my country is already out of the Covid-19 Depression. Centre-right Liberal federal government pulled us out of it pretty quickly. State Labor Governments wanted to clamp down even harder.

Same shit is happening in your country even worse. Federal Republicans pushing economic recovery versus State Democrats pushing endless Covid lockdowns. And you think it was all Trump's fault.


No, I don't think it was all Trump's fault. His 74 million brainless sheep share the blame too.
User avatar
By ingliz
#15140659
Finfinder wrote:80 % of Republicans and 30% of Democrats believe this election was stolen.

Wrong!

The Reuters/Ipsos national opinion survey found that 79% of U.S. adults believe Biden won the White House. Another 13% said the election has not yet been decided, 3% said Trump won and 5% said they do not know.


:)
User avatar
By Drlee
#15140662
@Saeko No, I don't think it was all Trump's fault. His 74 million brainless sheep share the blame too.


Precisely. The terror of this election (and terror is not too strong a word) is that so many people could be so distracted by their racism, xenophobia, fetishist gun ownership, or....whatever, that they let this fool delude them into believing that "something is wrong". And so deluded are they that they landed on the position that fighting a horrible pandemic which has taken 273,000 US lives is just not a priority. These abject fools took to the air and went to visit their elderly relatives over Thanksgiving. The death toll because of their stupidity will soar. It is not too strong to say that these pieces of human filth decided that their inconvenience was such that killing grandma was not to heavy a price to pay for being allowed to hit the local bar.

We can see it here. We see posters who seem to be completely immune to the facts. I honestly do not know why. Next thing you know they will be blaming cancer on "liberals". They are, simply unintelligent, deluded or outright evil.
User avatar
By JohnRawls
#15140663
ingliz wrote:Wrong!

The Reuters/Ipsos national opinion survey found that 79% of U.S. adults believe Biden won the White House. Another 13% said the election has not yet been decided, 3% said Trump won and 5% said they do not know.


:)


Indeed. That is why I said that the longer this goes on the less chances Republicans will have in Georgia. Basically Trump is giving all reigns of power to Democrats. Both Georgia candidates are Trump supporters and one of them is an extreme diehard. Considering the Georgian elections seem to be within 1-2 points, what Trump is doing is a fucking catastrophy for the Republican party.
User avatar
By Potemkin
#15140693
JohnRawls wrote:Indeed. That is why I said that the longer this goes on the less chances Republicans will have in Georgia. Basically Trump is giving all reigns of power to Democrats. Both Georgia candidates are Trump supporters and one of them is an extreme diehard. Considering the Georgian elections seem to be within 1-2 points, what Trump is doing is a fucking catastrophy for the Republican party.

You think Trump cares what happens to the Republican Party? Or, indeed, to anything which isn't called "Donald J. Trump"? :eh:
User avatar
By JohnRawls
#15140707
Potemkin wrote:You think Trump cares what happens to the Republican Party? Or, indeed, to anything which isn't called "Donald J. Trump"? :eh:


The answer is may be.
User avatar
By Potemkin
#15140708
JohnRawls wrote:The answer is may be.

The answer is no.
By pugsville
#15140720
colliric wrote:At least my country is already out of the Covid-19 Depression. Centre-right Liberal federal government pulled us out of it pretty quickly. State Labor Governments wanted to clamp down even harder.

Same shit is happening in your country even worse. Federal Republicans pushing economic recovery versus State Democrats pushing endless Covid lockdowns. And you think it was all Trump's fault.


That's your interpretations. it was the States which managed most of the Covid measures. the commonwealth spent heavily to support the economy.

The Lockdowns worked. They are not endless if you go hard enough,.

Look at the USA compared to Australia, Massive death toll, huge number of cases, and the virus out of control.

Trump a fatcor in the failure. Though the poor state of the US health system is another.
User avatar
By Rancid
#15140724
Potemkin wrote:The answer is no.


Agree.

Otherwise he wouldn't be injecting so much doubt into the election in Georgia.

Trump at this point wants to BURN IT ALL DOWN!!!
#15140727


Also I have been doing some research and I have learned that an affidavit, which is a legal term, is a form of evidence. In the last five minutes I have also learned they are very important. Affidavit is Latin for "incontrovertible truth." The fact that there are 400 of them means its a lot of truth.
User avatar
By Saeko
#15140741
SpecialOlympian wrote:https://twitter.com/bradheath/status/1334271662670426112

Also I have been doing some research and I have learned that an affidavit, which is a legal term, is a form of evidence. In the last five minutes I have also learned they are very important. Affidavit is Latin for "incontrovertible truth." The fact that there are 400 of them means its a lot of truth.


:lol: I'm starting to believe that Sydney Powell really is a deep state plant.
User avatar
By Godstud
#15140744
This is golden:
Image
User avatar
By ralfy
#15140755
Thanks for sharing the statement by Bobby Piton. There's also Matt Braynard and others, and these are likely all part of submitted evidence.

What has been revealed at this point are the ff.

1. There are major problems with mail-in ballots, and is seen even in past protests by politicians like Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama, where victories of their opponents were overturned after many mail-in ballots were found to be fraudulent, e.g., no or fake name, address, DOB, etc.

2. There are major problems with automated systems, including no open-source software used or auditing and lots of points for manipulating data.

3. There are multiple points for allowing for fraud due to lack of a national standard for registration and voting, including no IDs needed, particular IDs acceptable, no paper copies of votes made or stored for some local elections which makes verification of electronic data impossible, etc.

4. The electoral college system itself is flawed because there are legal gaps plus the electoral vote does not necessarily reflect the popular vote.
User avatar
By Godstud
#15140758
ralfy wrote:1. There are major problems with mail-in ballots, and is seen even in past protests by politicians like Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama, where victories of their opponents were overturned after many mail-in ballots were found to be fraudulent, e.g., no or fake name, address, DOB, etc.
Please provide evidence for your false claim. Over 30 million voted in 2016 and there was no protests or claims of fraud. Reality does not match your opinion.

But the rate of voting fraud overall in the US is less than 0.0009%, according to a 2017 study by the Brennan Center for Justice.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53353404

Mistakes have been made, caught, and corrected.

ralfy wrote:2. There are major problems with automated systems, including no open-source software used or auditing and lots of points for manipulating data.
Please provide evidence for this. Homeland security claimed this last election was the most secure in US history. That makes your statement unlikely, to say the least.

ralfy wrote:3. There are multiple points for allowing for fraud due to lack of a national standard for registration and voting, including no IDs needed, particular IDs acceptable, no paper copies of votes made or stored for some local elections which makes verification of electronic data impossible, etc.
Please show instances and evidence that demonstrates that these improperly filled out votes are counted, or even relevant.

This is just more of the same bullshit and evidence free claims that the Trump crowd is making. :knife:

ralfy wrote:4. The electoral college system itself is flawed because there are legal gaps plus the electoral vote does not necessarily reflect the popular vote.
Republicans are all happy with the Electoral College, up until it doesn't work for them.

Biden won. That reflects the popular vote. Clinton won the popular vote in 2016, but I am sure you wouldn't be calling the electoral college flawed back then, because you were backing the other horse.
  • 1
  • 429
  • 430
  • 431
  • 432
  • 433
  • 596

It is Jason Knauf, former communications secretary[…]

How to deal with Trump?

Unburden the debt problems of Latin America? They[…]

Kant cant can't. I do like my writing. If […]

The crazy continues...