Election 2020 - Page 434 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Sivad
#15140878
Rancid wrote:
only the dummies go long with the Democrats = Socialist/Communist shit


Well they don't want state ownership of the means of production and they don't seem too interested in radically expanding the welfare state but they are trying to bring in a much more heavily regimented and technocratically controlled society which places much more emphasis on collective compliance than individual sovereignty, so while they may not be "socialists" strictly speaking they are extremely illiberal anti-democratic collectivists which isn't too far off from "socialist".
User avatar
By JohnRawls
#15140913
Sivad wrote:Well they don't want state ownership of the means of production and they don't seem too interested in radically expanding the welfare state but they are trying to bring in a much more heavily regimented and technocratically controlled society which places much more emphasis on collective compliance than individual sovereignty, so while they may not be "socialists" strictly speaking they are extremely illiberal anti-democratic collectivists which isn't too far off from "socialist".


Fair enough.

Also what do you think about this?

Image
User avatar
By Rancid
#15140920
@JohnRawls of course those that scream the loudest about this supposed fraud are more likely to commit it themselves. Their leader is a life long cheater.


Bush, Obama, Clinton have come out in a press conference saying they will take the vaccine to help quell fears. I'm starting to suspect they too are in the deep state conspiracy!!
By Pants-of-dog
#15140933
I found evidence of voter fraud in Pennsylvania:

https://www.timesleader.com/news/808825 ... rne-county


    HARRISBURG — State election chief Kathy Boockvar, during a press conference on Thursday evening, confirmed that there has only been a single confirmed case of voter fraud — and it occurred right here in Luzerne County.

    The Times Leader reported on it in an exclusive story on Oct. 21, in which Forty Fort resident Robert Richard Lynn was charged with forging the name of his deceased mother on an application for an absentee ballot in September.

    Lynn, 67, allegedly used a typewriter to complete the application in the name of his late mother, Marie P. Hannigan, who died in 2015. Lynn is facing charges of forgery and interference in an election.

    Records show Lynn is a registered Republican.

    ....
User avatar
By Rancid
#15140934
Pants-of-dog wrote:I found evidence of voter fraud in Pennsylvania:

https://www.timesleader.com/news/808825 ... rne-county


    HARRISBURG — State election chief Kathy Boockvar, during a press conference on Thursday evening, confirmed that there has only been a single confirmed case of voter fraud — and it occurred right here in Luzerne County.

    The Times Leader reported on it in an exclusive story on Oct. 21, in which Forty Fort resident Robert Richard Lynn was charged with forging the name of his deceased mother on an application for an absentee ballot in September.

    Lynn, 67, allegedly used a typewriter to complete the application in the name of his late mother, Marie P. Hannigan, who died in 2015. Lynn is facing charges of forgery and interference in an election.

    Records show Lynn is a registered Republican.

    ....


:D
By Sivad
#15140937
JohnRawls wrote:
Also what do you think about this?



It's another instance of a very widespread and common problem called voter fraud.

In case anyone here is interested in actual reality and not just braindead hyperpartisan bickering, the way this election was stolen was pretty simple: all they did was exponentially increase the number of mail-in ballots which are extremely vulnerable to fraud, sent out the ballot harvesters, removed all the safeguards like poll challengers and signature verification, and then just let the illegal ballots pour in. All that Sydney Powell Dominion Kraken stuff is a bullshit retard circus, I'm pretty much convinced it's a total disinformation campaign meant to discredit the people that are investigating the real fraud. Giuliani has tried to distance himself from it but he's a bonafide retard too that can't stop bringing up obviously fake and easily debunked shit that does nothing but damage his own case. Trump is a clueless incompetent fucknut so of course he puts a guy with zero election law experience in charge of his election challenge and has everyone who does understand what happened and knows what to do about it on the sidelines pulling their hair out in exasperation. It's just another retarded fucking farce in retarded fucking farce world.
#15140947
Sivad wrote:It's another instance of a very widespread and common problem called voter fraud.


Here's what I think of your post:

By Sivad
#15140948
SpecialOlympian wrote:Here's what I think of your post:


I can't read whatever retarded shit you got in that tweet but it doesn't matter because nobody with a brain gives a fuck what you think about anything anyway.
#15140950
Voter fraud isn't a significant problem that requires restrictive voting measures. We've gone over this. If you think this election was wrought with fraud, well, you and everyone who believes that are seemingly unable to produce evidence in what is supposed to be the largest election fraud in America's history, with multiple states being stolen. You'd think someone would have found evidence of this elaborate conspiracy by now.
By Rugoz
#15140952
Sivad wrote:It's another instance of a very widespread and common problem called voter fraud.

In case anyone here is interested in actual reality and not just braindead hyperpartisan bickering, the way this election was stolen was pretty simple: all they did was exponentially increase the number of mail-in ballots which are extremely vulnerable to fraud, sent out the ballot harvesters, removed all the safeguards like poll challengers and signature verification, and then just let the illegal ballots pour in. All that Sydney Powell Dominion Kraken stuff is a bullshit retard circus, I'm pretty much convinced it's a total disinformation campaign meant to discredit the people that are investigating the real fraud. Giuliani has tried to distance himself from it but he's a bonafide retard too that can't stop bringing up obviously fake and easily debunked shit that does nothing but damage his own case. Trump is a clueless incompetent fucknut so of course he puts a guy with zero election law experience in charge of his election challenge and has everyone who does understand what happened and knows what to do about it on the sidelines pulling their hair out in exasperation. It's just another retarded fucking farce in retarded fucking farce world.


Wait, Powell and Giuliani are part of a conspiracy to undermine the investigation of the conspiracy? :lol:
User avatar
By Rancid
#15140953
Rugoz wrote:
Wait, Powell and Giuliani are part of a conspiracy to undermine the investigation of the conspiracy? :lol:


The layers of the conspiracy are vast.

This is basically what liars do. When they get caught in a lie, they make another lie, and another, and another. They spin a web so dense, they can't tell up from down anymore.
User avatar
By ralfy
#15140990
Godstud wrote:Please provide evidence for your false claim. Over 30 million voted in 2016 and there was no protests or claims of fraud. Reality does not match your opinion.

But the rate of voting fraud overall in the US is less than 0.0009%, according to a 2017 study by the Brennan Center for Justice.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53353404

Mistakes have been made, caught, and corrected.



Asking for evidence for something that you already judge is a false claim? That makes no sense whatsoever.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/heed-jimmy ... 1586557667

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/07/us/p ... tions.html




Please provide evidence for this. Homeland security claimed this last election was the most secure in US history. That makes your statement unlikely, to say the least.



https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regiona ... JBpDK0ZfJ/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/chines ... t-n1104516


Please show instances and evidence that demonstrates that these improperly filled out votes are counted, or even relevant.

This is just more of the same bullshit and evidence free claims that the Trump crowd is making. :knife:






Republicans are all happy with the Electoral College, up until it doesn't work for them.

Biden won. That reflects the popular vote. Clinton won the popular vote in 2016, but I am sure you wouldn't be calling the electoral college flawed back then, because you were backing the other horse.


Actually, I don't support Trump. I also don't support Biden and Clinton.

User avatar
By Godstud
#15140992
:roll:

Asking for evidence of what YOU claim, is completely justified.

Using paywall sources isn't very good. Can you please quote the appropriate text, too? I am not reading 5 or 6 articles and looking for stuff that defends your "claim".

Opinions are not evidence. Youtube videos are not evidence

Just because a machine is made somewhere, doesn't mean that it's fraudulent or "corrupted".

If there is evidence of fraud, then why isn't it being used in any court cases, @ralfy? Could it be that it's not actually evidence that would hold up in any court?

Trump made the fraud claims before the election in order to have an excuse if he lost. He did lose and he did make fraud claims. People defending this are idiots.


Yes, @ralfy, by going along with these false claims of fraud, you ARE supporting Trump, and his very un-Democratic actions.
User avatar
By ingliz
#15140995
ralfy wrote:Actually, I don't support Trump.

Then you will be happy to know that U.S. Rep. Mike Kelly has lost once more in his attempt to overturn the results of the presidential election in Pennsylvania.

Yesterday, in its second ruling against Kelly in five days, in a one-line order, the seven justices of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court unanimously rejected Kelly's request that the court put on hold its refusal to invalidate more than 2.5 million mail-in ballots and stop the state's certification of the Nov. 3 election results.


:)
User avatar
By Potemkin
#15141000
Rugoz wrote:Wait, Powell and Giuliani are part of a conspiracy to undermine the investigation of the conspiracy? :lol:

There is indeed a conspiracy to steal the 2020 election. But it's an open conspiracy, and it's being organised by Donald J. Trump and his stooges. Lol.
By B0ycey
#15141004
Potemkin wrote: But it's an open conspiracy, and it's being organised by Donald J. Trump and his stooges. Lol.


Actually these are very accurate words although I cannot tell if it was meant to be as jest or not. The words of voter fraud was mentioned well before any voter fraud could ever take place. The objective. To discredit the result if lost. Would the same conclusion be made of he won? Well we all know the answer to that.

Clearly the aim was to steal the election. The issue? No evidence. Perhaps Trump forgot that minor issue when taking this to court. Although I believe he has moved on now and accepted his fate. But whilst there is money to be made and sponsors to back up this nonesense, Trump will basically extort his minions financially until inauguration day.
User avatar
By Potemkin
#15141005
B0ycey wrote:Actually these are very accurate words although I cannot tell if it was meant to be as jest or not.

It was meant in jest, and it was also meant in all seriousness. It's just that the older I get, the more I realise that reality is a thing of infinite jest. :)

The words of voter fraud was mentioned well before any voter fraud could ever take place. The objective. To discredit the result if lost. Would the same conclusion be made of he won? Well we all know the answer to that.

Indeed we do. Lol.

Clearly the aim was to steal the election. The issue? No evidence. Perhaps Trump forgot that minor issue when taking this to court. Although I believe he has moved on now and accepted his fate. But whilst there is money to be made and sponsors to back up this nonesense, Trump will basically extort his minions financially until inauguration day.

He's a grifter. He's going to do what grifters do. What else would he do? :)
User avatar
By ingliz
#15141009
Potemkin wrote:He's a grifter. He's going to do what grifters do. What else would he do?

Not for long.

Biden, Harris Vow to Keep Their Justice Department Independent

Mr. Biden has lost patience with Trump and his antics. Laughing at the thought of pardoning him, he appears to have given the DoJ free rein to charge Trump with whatever it feels is appropriate when the grifter leaves office and loses his presidential immunity from prosecution.

A pardon spree won't help him. The more broadly worded the pardon, the less protection the recipient retains against compelled testimony.


:)
User avatar
By Rancid
#15141018
Initially I was against criminal charges on Trump. However, given his behavior after the election, the guy needs to made an example of. Hopefully they can nail his ass on something.

THta said, I still doubt he will suffer any real consequences.
  • 1
  • 432
  • 433
  • 434
  • 435
  • 436
  • 591

Cancel culture is the first step before undesirab[…]

I will say I haven't read it but just some bits h[…]

The limits set on who can and who cannot vote trac[…]

How to deal with Trump?

Hitler went to prison Trump didn't lose. […]