Election 2020 - Page 439 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Finfinder
SpecialOlympian wrote:It's pretty cool how Finfinder thinks people just went "apeshit" over purposely crippling the USPS. Something people rely on to get medication, which definitely ended up killing a few people.

Finfinder's relationship with Trump is beautiful.

Lol lol It’s more like my relationship with pointing out the obvious and logical. Hiding thousands of ballots under a cloaked table for 15 hours and then secretly counting them after a fake water-main break, is exactly what your eyes see.
By Drlee
It’s more like my relationship with pointing out the obvious and logical. Hiding thousands of votes under a cloaked table for 15 hours and then secretly counting them after a fake water-main break, is exactly what your eyes see.

Tell me something Finfinder. Tell me why the republican controlled justice department under the "leadership" of a rabid Trump supporter, Barr, faced with your "obvious" evidence, has done nothing about it.

Let me tell you my theory. It is because your "obvious" evidence is unmitigated bullshit and that you, and other Trump fetishists are the only ones fooled by it. What is your theory?
By Saeko
Drlee wrote:It is voluptuous. Almost carnal.

Trump is speaking to a crowd in Georgia. Many of them are not wearing masks and they are bunched up like balls in a Speedo. So many unintelligent people together at one time. It boggles the imagination.

Oh no. That's tragic.

By Finfinder
Drlee wrote:Tell me something Finfinder. Tell me why the republican controlled justice department under the "leadership" of a rabid Trump supporter, Barr, faced with your "obvious" evidence, has done nothing about it.

Let me tell you my theory. It is because your "obvious" evidence is unmitigated bullshit and that you, and other Trump fetishists are the only ones fooled by it. What is your theory?

LOL after how wrong you have been about the last four years of your theories and hoaxes I don’t think I’ll give yours too much consideration.

Michigan city clerk facing 6 felonies in election fraud case

SOUTHFIELD, Mich. (FOX 2) - A city clerk in Michigan is facing six felony charges for allegedly forging records and falsely marking absentee ballots as invalid during the 2018 election.

The charges against Southfield city clerk Sherikia Hawkins, which stem from the Nov. 6, 2018, general election, are as follows:
- Count One. Election Law - Falsifying Returns/Records, a five-year felony and/or $1,000
- Count Two. Forgery of a Public Record, a 14-year felony
- Count Three. Misconduct in Office, a five-year felony and/or $10,000
- Count Four. Using a Computer to Commit a Crime - Election Law - Falsifying Returns/Records, a seven-year felony and/or $5,000
- Count Five. Using a Computer to Commit a Crime - Forgery of a Public Record, a 10-year felony and/or $10,000
- Count Six. Using a Computer to Commit a Crime - Misconduct in Office, a seven-year felony and/or $5,000

Discrepancies in the Southfield voter count were brought to the Secretary of State’s attention by the Oakland County Clerk’s office, following its efforts to certify Southfield’s absentee ballots.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/michigan ... fraud-case
By Drlee
@Finfinder

You know, it is almost comical the shit you post.

Thank you very much for proving my case. If your post is true and the individual is indeed charged then clearly it is fairly easy to find and prosecute this stuff. It is also clear that someone is watching this stuff.

You want us to believe that what she did is common. Where are the other prosecutions? Why can't the entire National Security apparatus find it? I'll tell you why. Because it isn't happening.

Teams of lawyers crisscrossing the nation interviewing thousands of people, many of whom support Trump...Nothing. The Justice Department investigating election fraud at the direction of the Trump appointee and chief sycophant Barr's direction...Nothing. Red State Arizona, republican governor and legislature in charge...Nothing. Georgia governor and legislature as well as Secretary of State and Election Commissioner...Nothing.

Thank you for showing us that little Southfield Michigan can do what the FBI, Justice Department, teams of hundreds of layers, Governors, Legislatures and just some guy who can't keep his mouth shut can't do.

But they fooled you Finfinder. I guess they can take some comfort in that. Why? Because it is all Trump set out to do anyway.
By Finfinder
Drlee wrote:@Finfinder

You know, it is almost comical the shit you post.

Thank you very much for proving my case. If your post is true and the individual is indeed charged then clearly it is fairly easy to find and prosecute this stuff. It is also clear that someone is watching this stuff.

You want us to believe that what she did is common. Where are the other prosecutions? Why can't the entire National Security apparatus find it? I'll tell you why. Because it isn't happening.

Teams of lawyers crisscrossing the nation interviewing thousands of people, many of whom support Trump...Nothing. The Justice Department investigating election fraud at the direction of the Trump appointee and chief sycophant Barr's direction...Nothing. Red State Arizona, republican governor and legislature in charge...Nothing. Georgia governor and legislature as well as Secretary of State and Election Commissioner...Nothing.

Thank you for showing us that little Southfield Michigan can do what the FBI, Justice Department, teams of hundreds of layers, Governors, Legislatures and just some guy who can't keep his mouth shut can't do.

But they fooled you Finfinder. I guess they can take some comfort in that. Why? Because it is all Trump set out to do anyway.

The only one that was fooled is you by your foolish knee-jerk reaction not realizing that the charges came a year later. You have yourself completely convinced that the Democrats are not obstructionist, you haven’t learned anything over the last four years.
By Drlee
Tell me again Finfinder, how the democrats can "obstruct" an investigation conducted in a republican led state or by a Republican President and Justice Department.

Start there. Tell me why these republicans are caving to democrats? Then tell me why there is not a word of it getting out. Then tell me how the democrats are doing this.

Remember sport, it is the republican election officials who are calling out Trump and validating these elections. Tell me why they are doing that?

But you see you never answer questions like this because you can't. You simply parrot right wing talking points. Go back to Brietbart now. You will miss your daily dose of truth.
By Pants-of-dog
Finfinder wrote:Lol lol It’s more like my relationship with pointing out the obvious and logical. Hiding thousands of ballots under a cloaked table for 15 hours and then secretly counting them after a fake water-main break, is exactly what your eyes see.

The video did not show ballots under a table for fifteen hours.

It did not show a water main break, or anyone claiming there was.

Nor did it show anyone secretly counting ballots.
By Drlee
@Finfinder

Let me help you out. Here is absolute proof that the election was rigged.

@Drlee The "How's your 401(k) doing?" line always struck me as dumb. As someone who is decades away from retirement I want my 401(k) to have terrible performance and for the stock market to be depressed because then each of my contributions buy more stock. I would want it to rocket upward later when I converted equity assets to bonds so that I have less volatility.

Rancid wrote:Today, Trump pressured the Governor of Georgia to overturn the election and call a special session so select electors that will vote for Trump. The governor does not have the authority to do such a thing, and further, would not tell the Georgia Secretary of state to do so either.

I think it's fair to say that Trump is an enemy of the constitution, and thus a domestic terrorist. There is simply no way he's not an enemy of the state and the American people.

I really doubt he will see criminal charges, but this asshat needs to be sent to prison for the rest of his life.

You've pointed out in the past that Trump supporters will not only accept but encourage third world type government corruption, all in the name of owning the libs.

I heard an interesting take on Trump's attempts to overthrow the election recently. The GOP simply doesn't have the popular support to start a reactionary insurrection. Their voters are a minority. Thus the path to power is to occupy positions in the current system and use that to shift the balance toward them. IE, gerrymandering, vote suppression, etc.

They're not willing to help Trump deligitimize the entire system to help Trump, because that would create radical changes and a possible overthrow of the government. One which would likely not be as welcoming for them. If this were a completely different race, rather than a historically crushing 306 vote electoral landslide victory, where there was only one state in question in a very narrow race they would absolutely get involved. But it's not, and they're not going to destroy the system they have successfully occupied via judges and state assemblies in service of a man who prioritizes his own advancement first and the GOP's interest as a distant, distant second.

Finfinder wrote:Lol lol It’s more like my relationship with pointing out the obvious and logical. Hiding thousands of ballots under a cloaked table for 15 hours and then secretly counting them after a fake water-main break, is exactly what your eyes see.

You're perfectly fine with Trump sabotaging vital government services such as the USPS, which hurts businesses and straight out kills people who rely on medicines to be delivered by mail, because you have willingly become a bitch to Trump's personality cult. Lmfao
By B0ycey

So are we to take from that you have watched the 15 hours and haven't got your conclusions from Reddit? :lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsbtv.com/news/politics/georgia-election-officials-show-frame-by-frame-what-really-happened-fulton-surveillance-video/T5M3PYIBYFHFFOD3CIB2ULDVDE/%3foutputType=amp

Besides, given the controversy people have actually watched the 15 hours and guess what, nothing in it. They were just packing up for the night. Which probably explains why this made it to Thedonald.win conspiracy website and not a court room. Anyone can make a conspiracy up on a short suggestive video.
By Finfinder
B0ycey wrote:So are we to take from that you have watched the 15 hours and haven't got your conclusions from Reddit? :lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsbtv.com/news/politics/georgia-election-officials-show-frame-by-frame-what-really-happened-fulton-surveillance-video/T5M3PYIBYFHFFOD3CIB2ULDVDE/%3foutputType=amp

Besides, given the controversy people have actually watched the 15 hours and guess what, nothing in it. They were just packing up for the night. Which probably explains why this made it to Thedonald.win conspiracy website and not a court room. Anyone can make a conspiracy up on a short suggestive video.

Did these people sign affidavits and did you actually even read any of the affidavits on the subject. I think not. Try a little harder than one Google search from whatever country you live in.
By ingliz
Finfinder wrote:did you actually even read any of the affidavits on the subject [?]

Yes.

:lol:
By B0ycey
Finfinder wrote:Did these people sign affidavits and did you actually even read any of the affidavits on the subject. I think not. Try a little harder than one Google search from whatever country you live in.

I didn't need to do a Google search, I had already read it so I could link straight off Google FYI.

The point is people have actually watched the video and can explain what is happening. They haven't, like yourself, not watched it and getting their source material from Reddit.

You are quickly becoming known as the PoFo crackpot. Perhaps this thread needs to belong in the Conspiracy Theory forum as only you remain on this 'stolen election ticket' and who is relying on a post and a snippet on TheDonald.win for your evidence to debate on. Haven't you not picking up that Rudy won't take this to court as he could be done for perjury yet?
By Istanbuller
Why didn't you move "Russiagate, Russia-Trump" threads to the conspiracy theory forum? As well as I know, those threads still remain in this forum.

Some high profile people who claimed "Russia changed Hillary ballots to Trump in 2016 election" are about to take place in Biden admin. Democrats are hypocrites. Anti-Trumpists are animals, bastards.

Trump is now in opposition. He will use this chance to make anti-Trumpists taste their own poison. Republican, white male anger will just grow in next 4 years.
By Finfinder
B0ycey wrote:I didn't need to do a Google search, I had already read it so I could link straight off Google FYI.

The point is people have actually watched the video and can explain what is happening. They haven't, like yourself, not watched it and getting their source material from Reddit.

You are quickly becoming known as the PoFo crackpot. Perhaps this thread needs to belong in the Conspiracy Theory forum as only you remain on this 'stolen election ticket' and who is relying on a post and a snippet on TheDonald.win for your evidence to debate on. Haven't you not picking up that Rudy won't take this to court as he could be done for perjury yet?

What the same 12 anonymous
people who post the same partisan anti-American crap for the last four years are calling me a crackpot. oh boy I should live the rest of my life in shame. Lol You do realize one of the longest threads on this site is called Russiagate , you can’t be serious. lol

There are just as many if not more people who watched that video and come to a wildly different conclusion.
You give me too much credit. I didn’t make the video and I’m not the only one with an opinion based on the preponderance of evidence not just the one video .

I’m just one of the very few who still bothers to engage a bunch of circle jerk echo chamber people who are consumed with attacking the poster and not the fact s of the topic. Your projections that I’m a crackpot are just that, you people haven’t been right about one of your fake made up hoaxes. lol
By B0ycey
Istanbuller wrote:Why didn't you move "Russiagate, Russia-Trump" threads to the conspiracy theory forum? As well as I know, those threads still remain in this forum.

Some high profile people who claimed "Russia changed Hillary ballots to Trump in 2016 election" are about to take place in Biden admin. Democrats are hypocrites. Anti-Trumpists are animals, bastards.

Trump is now in opposition. He will use this chance to make anti-Trumpists taste their own poison. Republican, white male anger will just grow in next 4 years.

Wasn't the thread called the Mueller report or something like that? Although it was no conspiracy as people were charged. The question is has Trump got away with it or does the FBI have something on him but didn't want to expose it due to him being president? Perhaps we will never know if Trump leaves the oval office with dignity.
By B0ycey
Finfinder wrote: oh boy I should live the rest of my life in shame.

Indeed. :up:

You give me too much credit. I didn’t make the video and I’m not the only one with an opinion based on the preponderance of evidence not just the one video .

I have gave you no credit. In fact as I know you never made the video and arr actually relying on reddit for your sources material, I am suggesting you are both naïve and gullible which is no praise at all.

you people haven’t been right about one of your fake made up hoaxes. lol

What? That the election wasn't fixed. That hoax? :lol:

You cannot prove a negative as there is no evidence available to show. That is how the courts work as well I might add. So how about showing some evidence away from a video that shows none at all to show this is a hoax. Can you do that Finfinder?
By Istanbuller
B0ycey wrote:Wasn't the thread called the Mueller report or something like that? Although it was no conspiracy as people were charged. The question is has Trump got away with it or does the FBI have something on him but didn't want to expose it due to him being president? Perhaps we will never know if Trump leaves the oval office with dignity.

I got a news for you. Anti-Trumpists have a lot to pay for their actions. A special counsel, who is appointed by AG Barr recently, is incoming to investigate origins of Russia probe, Biden-Obama admins, Hunter Biden corruptions and Ukraine's role. If he finds something, then let's see how anti-Trumpists act. Investigation will move into Biden admin era.

Attorney General William Barr has named U.S. Attorney John Durham of Connecticut to be a special counsel in his ongoing investigation into the FBI’s Russia probe, a move that will let the inquiry continue into President-elect Joe Biden’s administration.

Barr said in an interview published by the Associated Press on Tuesday that he made the appointment of Durham -- who is already leading the FBI-Russia probe -- to provide him “and his team some assurance that they’d be able to complete their work regardless of the outcome of the election.”
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... obe-origin

Bombshell. :lol:
By Finfinder
B0ycey wrote:Indeed. :up:

I have gave you no credit. In fact as I know you never made the video and arr actually relying on reddit for your sources material, I am suggesting you are both naïve and gullible which is no praise at all.

What? That the election wasn't fixed. That hoax? :lol:

You cannot prove a negative as there is no evidence available to show. That is how the courts work as well I might add. So how about showing some evidence away from a video that shows none at all to show this is a hoax. Can you do that Finfinder?

What the Democrats are just going to offer up all this evidence? They are still getting evidence from the Russiagate hoaxs. I’m pretty confident times going to prove that fraud happened in this election. If you were from this country or had intellectual integrity you would want to know the truth one way or another but you’re not and you don’t it’s pretty obvious.
Election 2020

I wish. That would have made some awesome comedy.[…]

I can't say much about British bigotry or racism[…]

Election 2024 Thread

Trump will go down in history as the president wh[…]

Since that account supports North Korea, I disrega[…]