Radical Muslim Democrat Disrespects 9/11 Attack On USA - Page 25 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Human beings are rather good at holding contradictory beliefs. So many Muslims and many of their leftie fanbois and girls believe that 9/11 was a daring, courageous, righteous blow by oppressed Muslims against the evil American empire, at the same time as believing it was an inside job, that had absolutely nothing to do with Islam and that it is pure Islamphobic bigotry to suggest it had anything to do with Islam.
Rich wrote:Human beings are rather good at holding contradictory beliefs. So many Muslims and many of their leftie fanbois and girls believe that 9/11 was a daring, courageous, righteous blow by oppressed Muslims against the evil American empire, at the same time as believing it was an inside job, that had absolutely nothing to do with Islam and that it is pure Islamphobic bigotry to suggest it had anything to do with Islam.

Well said, @Rich .
Of course many liberals do not want to hear the truth and remain Islamophiles.
BigSteve wrote:Maybe I could be critical of those people who "did some things"...

So that is a “no”, since you have no argument.

Also, please note that we already discussed the 9/11 attackers, and we saw evidence that they were not very devout, which contradicts the claim that you did make about Muslim terrorists.
She is the one that disrespected the 9/11 attack on the USA.

Go back to the beginning if this thread. I disproved this for you then but you and Steve really don't care much for facts. They are inconvenient to your world view. :roll:

It is sad really. Real conservatives, like myself, have an honorable and compelling argument to make. It is being drowned out by the lying and prevarication on the republican side these days. Fiscal conservative/social libertarian folks like me were once the backbone of the Republican party. Now hardly any exist in the party leadership. They have been replaced by marketers who are openly pandering to the least intelligent and most impressionable of their base.

Sadly, the right is doomed. The demographics are turning against them fasts. They have managed to gerrymander some protection into the system but that can't hold forever. Flash forward 30 years.

Firearms will be heavily regulated. Concealed carry will be rare and regulated. Same sex marriage will hardly be discussed. A woman's right to choose will be baked into every state legislature. Religion will either morph into an activist social reform movement or it will be back on its heels. (It already is to some extent.) There will be more income equity by far and workers will be protected from avaricious wealthy folks.

We conservatives had a chance to stick to our guns and keep America free and open. We could have stuck to our core principles such as a balanced federal budget rather than the uber-big-spenders like Trump and Bush II. We didn't. We could have prevented the eroding of second amendment rights by accepting reasonable gun laws instead of the absurdity of 21 states. We could have impacted on the traditional family by looking at what that means rather than what it does not. We could have saved market capitalism by protecting workers rather than selling it out for a few thousand dollars in campaign contributions at a time.

On and on. The hillbillies that the republican party are pandering to are a dying breed. The party will die with them or it will morph again into what it was in the 60's.
Drlee wrote:Go back to the beginning if this thread. I disproved this for you then but you and Steve really don't care much for facts. They are inconvenient to your world view.

No, you did not disprove it. You are not doing anything but talking out your ass.
Hindsite wrote:Looks like Democrat congresswoman Ilhan Omar is in some trouble.
Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board determined that the congresswoman Ilhan Omar engaged in campaign finance violations.

Lmao oh noooo I can see why you didn't include a link.

From Fox News:

"Rep. Omar must personally reimburse the Omar committee $3,469.23," the report concludes. "This reimbursement payment is the total amount of campaign funds that were used for purposes not permitted by statute in 2016 and 2017. Rep. Omar must provide documentation within 30 days from the date of this order showing the deposit of the reimbursement into the Omar committee’s account."

I voted Large Yelling Racist Man, who is and will always be a paragon of ethical virtue.

Why yes, I am a moronic hypocrite. It's part of my political identity.

@FiveofSwords What a professor of biological […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hopefully, we will all get what we deserve. Frie[…]

My take from this discussion is that @QatzelOk w[…]

Semafor. :lol: The Intercept :lol: