Radical Muslim Democrat Disrespects 9/11 Attack On USA - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hindsite wrote:you piece of shit.

I seriously doubt that this is what Jesus would say. Do you get your inspiration on how to live from the bible or do you get your inspiration on how to live from Donald, the high priest of hate, and his beacon of hatred, Fox Fake News? Hatred is very intoxicating (and profitable for Fox Fake News and Donald). Whatever gets you thru the night my friend.
jimjam wrote:I seriously doubt that this is what Jesus would say. Do you get your inspiration on how to live from the bible or do you get your inspiration on how to live from Donald, the high priest of hate, and his beacon of hatred, Fox Fake News? Hatred is very intoxicating (and profitable for Fox Fake News and Donald). Whatever gets you thru the night my friend.

Hindsite is not representative of true Christianity at all, @jimjam . I am a traditionalist and conservative in many ways, but I don't see him or his kind as being truly ''conserving'' of anything. It's a case of a fairly typical protestant evangelical death cult and ''prosperity health and wealth gospel'' heresies all jumbled up, reflecting the ''me generation'' attitude of self-satisfied, self-absorbed, and self-righteous thinking of the era. He does not regard anyone else that is generally universally recognized as Christian as being so, and supports Trump like a Nazi supported Hitler precisely because he thinks Trump will help Israel trigger the End Times events he believes will allow Hindsite and others like him to cheat death and avoid the tribulation endured by others by being beamed up in the heretical and non-Scriptural ''Rapture''. In other words, these type of people are absolutely in a psychotic break from spiritual and material realities. Only the collapse and end of the nation of Israel would break the spell these people are under, possibly.

Only Trump's support for Israel and Hindsite's beliefs regarding the righteousness of the wealthy in particular matter to him.

I may not fully agree with you on your views @jimjam , in fact JJ I know that I don't, but for all that I'm not going to deny you your humanity or respect the way Hindsite has. There is a way of civil discourse and Hindsite doesn't know it.

It's true that I may be biased because my own difficulties in communicating with him, but I regard Hindsite as a worthless and obnoxious shitposter as far as PoFo is concerned.
jimjam wrote:I seriously doubt that this is what Jesus would say. Do you get your inspiration on how to live from the bible or do you get your inspiration on how to live from Donald, the high priest of hate, and his beacon of hatred, Fox Fake News? Hatred is very intoxicating (and profitable for Fox Fake News and Donald). Whatever gets you thru the night my friend.

Jesus Christ wrote:Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Ter wrote:There is nobody who still believes that the Pakistanis were not aware of OBL living there, and most certainly he was there under their protection.
Why they killed him instead of apprehending him I don't know,

Osama was killed to protect the Pakistanis. Same as why we invaded Afghanistan in the first. George Bush didn't invade Afghanistan to attack Sunni Muslim terrorists, but to protect them. It was the minimum they could get away with, while diverting attention from the Pakistanis and Saudis. Donald Rumsfield is supposed to have to wanted to skip Afghanistan and go straight into Iraq, but that wasn't politically realistic.

Osama was almost certainly given up by the ISI very possibly in collusion with al-Zawahiri. When Osama was killed the Western security establishment was already looking to cozy up with Al Qaeda, in Libya. Zawahiri was willing to work, at least informally with the West against their shared secular and Shia enemies. Israel's overriding priority is Iran, although Israel was not willing to countenance any unitary Sunni Arab regime in Damascus with any potential legitimacy. Bin Laden like ISIS refused to compromise with the West.
annatar1914 wrote:I may not fully agree with you on your views @jimjam , in fact JJ I know that I don't, but for all that I'm not going to deny you your humanity or respect the way Hindsite has. There is a way of civil discourse and Hindsite doesn't know it.

Thank you …. And I respect you and your views. Of course many of us have differing views. IMO there is a cancer of hatred on the land that is promoted by Donald and Fox Fake News to divide the nation/people and profit accordingly. As I said, hate is intoxicating and very profitable to those who know how to use it and prey on weak minds. This is, of course, not new. Despots have used this method down through the years but when it grows beyond a point it can only lead to mass tragedy.

Rich wrote:Jesus Christ wrote:Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

"You piece of shit." Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Thank you …. And I respect you and your views. Of course many of us have differing views. IMO there is a cancer of hatred on the land that is promoted by Donald and Fox Fake News to divide the nation/people and profit accordingly. As I said, hate is intoxicating and very profitable to those who know how to use it and prey on weak minds. This is, of course, not new. Despots have used this method down through the years but when it grows beyond a point it can only lead to mass tragedy.

Democrats are the ones who divide the US
they are obsessed with race and they love playing victim
they love blacks Hispanics gays basically eveyone except white straight man
jimjam wrote:Thank you …. And I respect you and your views. Of course many of us have differing views. IMO there is a cancer of hatred on the land that is promoted by Donald and Fox Fake News to divide the nation/people and profit accordingly. As I said, hate is intoxicating and very profitable to those who know how to use it and prey on weak minds. This is, of course, not new. Despots have used this method down through the years but when it grows beyond a point it can only lead to mass tragedy.

"You piece of shit." Hindsite

You're welcome.

I have no illusions about the wealthy and the powerful, and Scripture is clear on them as well; ''they have their reward''. Them and the modern day Pharisees.

As for Christ and His ''Peace'' and ''Sword'' comment, He knows that the direct effect of many upon exposure to true Gospel teaching is the sword of division, as many cannot bear it, loaded down with riches and sins but too arrogant to try to change and repent.

And yet also, it is true that He will when He returns ''break the teeth of the wicked on the day of His anger'', as the Terrible Judge of the living and the dead, as the Warrior God Lord of Hosts, putting an end to History. This too is My Lord Jesus Christ.
The Guardian wrote:Trump’s own comments and falsehoods about September 11 have long attracted criticism.

He has repeated false claims about “thousands and thousands of” Muslims in New Jersey celebrating on the day itself; his business received money meant for small businesses affected by the attack, even though his businesses were not; he has claimed to have helped clear rubble from the attack site, a claim for which evidence does not exist; he has said he watched people jump from the World Trade Center towers from Trump Tower, four miles away, which would not be possible.

Perhaps most famously, in an interview hours after the attack on the World Trade Center, part of attacks in which 2,977 people were killed, Trump described his shock and disbelief. Then he added a comment that left his interviewers “stunned”.

Trump, claimed, falsely, that one of his own buildings had been “the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan”, after the World Trade Center.

“And now it’s the tallest,” he said.

Future president of the United States, who is not a piece of shit.
Ilhan Omar is great and the GOP media's attempts to constantly smear her for the crime of being female and visibly non-white just make me think that whatever she's doing she should keep doing. This is the GOP's attempt to make being anyone like Omar or Ocasio-Ortez as painful and difficult as possible, because they are clearly threatened by them.

And just a reminder: Nearly all of the 9/11 guys were from Saudi Arabia. Trump recently sold nuclear secrets to Saudi Arabia because they gave him a bribe.
Jesus was actually a secret ninja and was only put up on the cross after felling 100 Roman centurions with his blade.

Just imagine being a Roman citizen during Constantine's time. Suddenly, every flag and symbol of your government has a picture of the cross on it. An instrument of capital punishment. It would be like if Trump declared himself the son of God and put tiny drawings of the electric chair on every flag lmao. Christianity is a fucked up death cult for angry weirdos.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Jesus was actually a secret ninja and was only put up on the cross after felling 100 Roman centurions with his blade.

Just imagine being a Roman citizen during Constantine's time. Suddenly, every flag and symbol of your government has a picture of the cross on it. An instrument of capital punishment. It would be like if Trump declared himself the son of God and put tiny drawings of the electric chair on every flag lmao. Christianity is a fucked up death cult for angry weirdos.

Alright, there will be enough of that nonsense. I'm sure you're quite satisfied now with your childish mockery which contributes precisely nothing to this conversation, right?
annatar1914 wrote:Alright, there will be enough of that nonsense. I'm sure you're quite satisfied now with your childish mockery which contributes precisely nothing to this conversation, right?

People like and read my posts.

I can't say the same for you.

Even my haters can't stop themselves from reading me. I will not be taking any advice from you.
People like and read my posts.

Must make you feel better then, so you have your reward already, so that must be grand.

I can't say the same for you.

I don't do it for them. If they agree, fine. If not, so it is.

Even my haters can't stop themselves from reading me.

Cool. What do you think of those who simply pity you, reading you?

Here's a funny story; I knew a guy who chewed tobacco, nasty habit right? Well anyway, he also had a mouth like an open sewer, and with all his vile talk, out would spill from his mouth-which always had an enormous plug of tobacco in it, what resembled shit, from all the drool and tobacco. Stains all over his shirt and pants, and there he was, cursing away, and anger right down to the bone. When I read your posts, it isn't often, because I am reminded of that guy, looking like he shit out of his mouth alongside his foul language. Seemed fitting somehow.

I will not be taking any advice from you.

Now, it seems you're not trying to be funny anymore, and everybody needs a clown.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Now here's the interesting thing to me; I have no problem with Ilhan Omar per se, with what she said; ''somebody did something''. It sounds dismissive, but is it? I'm mean, whatever happened on that day, was multiplied many times over in places like Afghanistan, and in Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9-11 whatsoever. So the victims of 9-11 and their memory were cruelly used by piece of shit neoconservatives and the execrable Bush clan and their minions, in order to make the world safe for Israel and Oil profits...

Ilhan Omar seems attractive, traditional, covers herself modestly, and speaks the truth a little about the political situation, of the mercenaries and Israel-firsters in Washington D.C. Everybody knows this, even on Main Street USA. So to divert the outrage against her which is already misplaced (the 9-11 victims memory being used for perpetual war in the Middle East at the cost of hundreds of thousands of lives) into some kind of ''white versus dark'' racial narrative seems a bit misplaced too.
Bin Laden was NOT the 'architect' of the attack. Khalid S. Muhhamoud was. That's what the U.S charged and convicted him of.

All we know is that Bin Laden was visited by the prospective hijackers in 1999. They asked him to fund their idea for the 'Planes Operation' and he said no. Because he thought it wouldn't succeed. He though it was a crazy idea that couldn't be pulled off. Fuming with rage KSM orders them back to Germany, then speared them to their positions in the USA to orchestrate it.

THERE. That is the chronology. He had nothing to do with it. And expressed shock and surprise when he saw it on TV.

It's pointed out sometimes in an interview afterwards where he said "I knew of the plan beforehand." Yes that's correct. And he said no, because it'd be a waste of money to fund it (in his view at the time).

How many times does it have to be said? Osama Bin Laden WAS NOT the 'mastermind' or 'architect' of the terrorist attacks on the USA on the 11th of September?

What next? He invented the wheel? KSM did, why give him credit for something he didn't do? Well obviously for propaganda reasons, to justify an invasion we know the Neocons didn't want. Rumsfeld said 3 days afterwards "I don't want to invade Afghanistan, let's bomb Iraq!" And Richard Clarke said "But Iraq had nothing to do with this!". The Neocons wanted an excuse, as they said in their manifesto. "a new Perl Harbour" and so on.
annatar1914 wrote:Must make you feel better then, so you have your reward already, so that must be grand.

I don't do it for them. If they agree, fine. If not, so it is.

Cool. What do you think of those who simply pity you, reading you?

Here's a funny story; I knew a guy who chewed tobacco, nasty habit right? Well anyway, he also had a mouth like an open sewer, and with all his vile talk, out would spill from his mouth-which always had an enormous plug of tobacco in it, what resembled shit, from all the drool and tobacco. Stains all over his shirt and pants, and there he was, cursing away, and anger right down to the bone. When I read your posts, it isn't often, because I am reminded of that guy, looking like he shit out of his mouth alongside his foul language. Seemed fitting somehow.

Now, it seems you're not trying to be funny anymore, and everybody needs a clown.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Now here's the interesting thing to me; I have no problem with Ilhan Omar per se, with what she said; ''somebody did something''. It sounds dismissive, but is it? I'm mean, whatever happened on that day, was multiplied many times over in places like Afghanistan, and in Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9-11 whatsoever. So the victims of 9-11 and their memory were cruelly used by piece of shit neoconservatives and the execrable Bush clan and their minions, in order to make the world safe for Israel and Oil profits...

Ilhan Omar seems attractive, traditional, covers herself modestly, and speaks the truth a little about the political situation, of the mercenaries and Israel-firsters in Washington D.C. Everybody knows this, even on Main Street USA. So to divert the outrage against her which is already misplaced (the 9-11 victims memory being used for perpetual war in the Middle East at the cost of hundreds of thousands of lives) into some kind of ''white versus dark'' racial narrative seems a bit misplaced too.

I didn't read any of this.

But thank you for caring for me luv u bb

I do not think that having fun was ever the main […]

@FiveofSwords You still haven't told us how yo[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]