Democrat terrorist groups - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15007494
How do you feel about antifa and black lives matter being classified as terriost groups.
I dont necessarily agree that black l8ves matter as a whoke is , perhaps elements of it are but antifa seemntobbe idiots who are dangerous and destructive and qualify as terriost.
#15007504
The trigger wrote:How do you feel about antifa and black lives matter being classified as terriost groups.
I dont necessarily agree that black l8ves matter as a whoke is , perhaps elements of it are but antifa seemntobbe idiots who are dangerous and destructive and qualify as terriost.


''Antifa'' and ''Black Lives Matter'' are a joke, I suspect them of even being government run front groups full of Fascistic idiots, so the Elites can justify greater control over regular citizens by threatening everybody with ''fake Left'' clowns and goons.
#15007515
Please provide a source for your "claim", of BLM and Antifa being classified as terrorist groups.

Neither are terrorist groups. I challenge you to present some evidence for this.
#15007673
Godstud wrote:Please provide a source for your "claim", of BLM and Antifa being classified as terrorist groups.

Neither are terrorist groups. I challenge you to present some evidence for this.

They are not terrorist groups. Antifa is a cult of privileged children that sees fascism where there is none. BLM is the end result of racism, they have post racism PTSD and hence see racism everywhere. Very sad in both cases.
#15007677
Mostly they just attack public bins so probably they only qualify as extremely effete street gangs rather than proper terrorists. When they behead infidels in the street instead of just sneak bash them with bike locks then maybe they are getting somewhere.

Image
#15007679
The jihadist terrorism no longer seems to be the biggest terror threat like it was a decade or two ago. One emerging terrorist threat that exists not just in the US but in other parts of the globe is white nationalist or white supremacist terrorism like what we have been seeing here in both the US and New Zealand. It seems far right groups are gaining a grip in Europe too.
#15007681
Julian658 wrote: BLM is the end result of racism, they have post racism PTSD and hence see racism everywhere. Very sad in both cases.
That's a supremely stupid statement, as racism is NOT over. There is evidence to support this, of course, but I am sure you'll ignore it in favour of your confirmation bias.

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an international activist movement, originating in the African-American community, that campaigns against violence and systemic racism towards black people. BLM regularly holds protests speaking out against police killings of black people, and broader issues such as racial profiling, police brutality, and racial inequality in the United States criminal justice system.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter
#15007682
Politics_Observer wrote:The jihadist terrorism no longer seems to be the biggest terror threat like it was a decade or two ago. One emerging terrorist threat that exists not just in the US but in other parts of the globe is white nationalist or white supremacist terrorism like what we have been seeing here in both the US and New Zealand. It seems far right groups are gaining a grip in Europe too.

A decade or two? :lol: Where the hell have you been?
#15007686
@SolarCross

A decade or two? :lol: Where the hell have you been?


This past decade or two, I have been on the other side of the world fighting jihadist terrorism with the US Army. ;) Only to come home and find white supremacist trash trying to destroy the country I fought so hard for overseas by helping to elect a serious threat to our republic, namely, Donald Trump.
#15007691
Godstud wrote:That's a supremely stupid statement, as racism is NOT over. There is evidence to support this, of course, but I am sure you'll ignore it in favour of your confirmation bias.

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an international activist movement, originating in the African-American community, that campaigns against violence and systemic racism towards black people. BLM regularly holds protests speaking out against police killings of black people, and broader issues such as racial profiling, police brutality, and racial inequality in the United States criminal justice system.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter


Once again you are incredibly literal and prone to straw man comments. Of course racism is not over! However, it is way better than during Jim Crow. And many black people have PTSD due to the excessive racism in the past.


Racism and Psychological and Emotional Injury: Recognizing and Assessing Race-Based Traumatic Stress
by Carter, Robert T
The Counseling Psychologist, 01/2007, Volume 35, Issue 1
The purpose of this article is to discuss the psychological and emotional effects of racism on people of Color...
Journal Article:
Full Text Online
Preview Cites

https://journals-sagepub-com.lrc1.usuhs ... 0006292033
#15007692
Julian658 wrote:BLM is the end result of racism, they have post racism PTSD and hence see racism everywhere. Very sad in both cases.
You're dodging. BLM is not the end result of racism. The racism still exists today. There is plenty of evidence of this, and one reason by BLM was founded, after the murder of Trayvon Martin.

BLM regularly holds protests speaking out against police killings of black people, and broader issues such as racial profiling, police brutality, and racial inequality in the United States criminal justice system.

Your ignorant and false belief that racism is over, is simply not supported by facts.
#15007694
The Tea Party is not the government, and this is a petition. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Godstud on 27 May 2019 02:25, edited 1 time in total.
#15007696
"In the report, the FBI has stated that it expects further attacks from black identity terrorists in response to their perception of unfair treatment."

That is not BLM. You are confused.


Oooh another opinion post. Wow. I am convinced. :roll: :lol:
Last edited by Godstud on 27 May 2019 02:27, edited 1 time in total.
#15007699
These are not saying what you want them to say, because you're trying to peddle a false belief that you have.

BLM is not a terrorist organisation, and even your sources don't say that.

I could not give two fucks about antifa.
Last edited by Godstud on 27 May 2019 02:31, edited 1 time in total.

@Reichstraten Did you know that, in most wester[…]

@Atlantis I compared you to Rees-Mogg in the se[…]

EU-BREXIT

They believe in unfettered capitalism and in the […]

Election 2020

Who would've thought? Maybe everyone who underst[…]