Black Identitarians Set to Rally in Support of Longtime Criminal Who Held Hostages, Shot At Police - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.

He allegedly barricaded himself for hours while holding hostages and shooting six police officers. It was reported that he had an AR-15 as well as a semi-automatic pistol, and that he was not in legal possession of those firearms. He eventually surrendered and was somehow taken alive by the police he was shooting at :?:

I guess it wasn't a big deal because it got way less publicity than the El Paso shooting. I guess the media and the politicians liked that shooting better than the Philadelphia police shooting or something.

It's already late in the evening in Philadelphia at the time of this post so I don't know if the protest actually happened. Here's what allegedly happened after the shooter finally surrendered.

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A controversial protest is planned Friday night in North Philadelphia to support Maurice Hill, the alleged gunman accused of shooting six Philadelphia police officers. Organizers say they expect 200 to 300 people to rally tonight.

Philadelphia Police Commissioner Richard Ross says police will be there too.

“Sadly, we do have to be there, I don’t understand it. There’s certain marches I do understand, this is definitely not one of them,” Ross said.

Hill is still in jail right now while he waits to be arraigned.

Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner said Thursday Hill will most likely face charges of attempted murder and aggravated assault, among others.

“There will be a lot of charges. These are more than enough charges so that Mr. Maurice Hill may never exit jail,” Krasner said.

All six police officers suffered non-life-threatening injuries and were released from the hospital Wednesday night.

Here is the source, which I forgot to include - Organizers Say Hundreds Expected To Attend Rally To Support Suspect Accused Of Shooting 6 Philly Cops

It turns out that only a few people showed up, apparently but there were some people on social media trying to defend this guy.

Aside from that aspect of the story, which indeed was clickbaity, there's still a lot to unpack here. Most of which is the relatively muted coverage by the media which normally goes into hysteria at incidents like this.
maz wrote:Here is the source, which I forgot to include - Organizers Say Hundreds Expected To Attend Rally To Support Suspect Accused Of Shooting 6 Philly Cops

It turns out that only a few people showed up, apparently but there were some people on social media trying to defend this guy.

Aside from that aspect of the story, which indeed was clickbaity, there's still a lot to unpack here. Most of which is the relatively muted coverage by the media which normally goes into hysteria at incidents like this.

Well if the media is covering it then it isn't muted.
I hope the piece of shit rots in prison.

Furthermore, they should go through any video they can get their hands on and identify and prosecute the animals who assaulted the police.

They can rot in prison, too...

He is still under checks and balances while other[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainly[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim is a conditional statement. This is one[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I don't know who are you are referring to, but th[…]