Trump`s pressure - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By Tintin Storm
#15027886
US President D. Trump plans to introduce a naval blockade of Venezuela to prevent the delivery of goods to the republic. Washington did the same with Cuba in 1962. Experts believe that all this aggressive activity on the part of the United States aggravates the situation between the two states and, according to President of Venezuela N. Maduro, is actually a «blockade of the country».

The world community is concerned about this situation, and especially the presence of a kind of diarchy Maduro and Guaido. Relations between the two states affect not only America and Venezuela, but also stability and security in the world. After all, it is known that Washington in every way helps the opposition of the republic and insists on the need for new presidential elections in the country. At the same time, representatives of the Trump administration do not rule out a possible military invasion of Venezuela.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15027947
If the rest of the world is so concerned, maybe they can come forward with an alternate plan to deal with Venezuela.

If they're unwilling to do that, the rest of the world should shut the fuck up...
By Rugoz
#15028210
BigSteve wrote:If the rest of the world is so concerned, maybe they can come forward with an alternate plan to deal with Venezuela.

If they're unwilling to do that, the rest of the world should shut the fuck up...


Here are some alternate plans

a) respect the sovereignty of another country
b) do not support a coup against a shitty government that has no chance of succeeding
b) do not brutalize the population because of its shitty government
c) do not make the population rally behind its shitty government because it's being brutalized by another country

Smart, eh?
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15028280
Rugoz wrote:Here are some alternate plans

a) respect the sovereignty of another country
b) do not support a coup against a shitty government that has no chance of succeeding
b) do not brutalize the population because of its shitty government
c) do not make the population rally behind its shitty government because it's being brutalized by another country

Smart, eh?


That's not even approaching "smart".

How are we "brutalizing" the population of Venezuela?
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15028386
Rugoz wrote:Jeez, read the bloody OP.


I have.

My question remains unanswered...
By Rugoz
#15028573
BigSteve wrote:I have.

My question remains unanswered...


What do you think broad economic sanctions do to a poor and small country? Stop them from eating caviar?
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15028579
Rugoz wrote:What do you think broad economic sanctions do to a poor and small country? Stop them from eating caviar?


They certainly don't "brutalize" them.

Stop being overly dramatic and you'll be taken more seriously...
By Rugoz
#15029232
BigSteve wrote:They certainly don't "brutalize" them.

Stop being overly dramatic and you'll be taken more seriously...


Sure they can, depending on their design. How about adressing the argument for a change.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15029301
Rugoz wrote:Sure they can, depending on their design. How about adressing the argument for a change.


I did. Your argument was an unqualified failure.

Familiarize yourself with the definition of "brutalize" and get back to me...
Trump and Russiagate

Evidence please Surely you must have heard about[…]

The Popular Vote...

:O USA is just another "great" country[…]

http://marxistupdate.blogspot.com/201[…]

Trump is being schooled by the likes of North Kore[…]