Undocumented Aliens and Crime - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15037304
It occurs to me that we can use a thread for all the stories that are unlikely to show up in the MSM(D), because they involve undocumented aliens, crime, and possibly sanctuary cities/states (where they care more about undocumented aliens that commit even more crimes than the legal residents they are sworn to protect). First out the gate is all three.

Illegals Accused of Child Rape Flee After Being Freed by Sanctuary Cities

    Two illegal aliens accused of raping children are now on the run after they were released by sanctuary cities in New York and New Jersey, according to federal immigration officials.

    Luciano Trejo-Dominguez, an illegal alien from Mexico, was arrested and charged with raping a child between the ages of 13 to 15, criminal restraint, criminal sexual contact, and endangering a child in Vineland, New Jersey on August 12.

    Though the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency asked that Trejo-Dominguez be held in local custody until he could be properly turned over to agents, the sanctuary jurisdiction released the illegal alien on August 23, according to CBS New York.

    New Jersey is a sanctuary state that mandates police and sheriffs release criminal illegal aliens back into the general public rather than turn them over to ICE for deportation.

    Likewise, Joaquin Rodriguez Quiroz was arrested and charged with third-degree rape on September 6 in Westchester County, New York, after he allegedly raped a child under the age of 17.

    At the time, ICE asked Westchester County officials to hold Quiroz in local custody until he could be turned over to them, but instead, the illegal alien was allowed to post bail and be released.

    According to ICE, both Trejo-Dominguez and Quiroz are now on the run in an attempt to evade their child rape charges, jail time, and potential deportation from the U.S.

    Westchester County, along with New York City, is a sanctuary county in the state of New York, freeing criminal illegal aliens and shielding them from deportation.

    ICE officials are asking anyone with information on the whereabouts of the two illegal alien fugitives to call 1-866-DHS-2-ICE.
#15037424
It's offensive to know that there are people who actually support allowing this scum into our country. This piece of human shit should be executed...

-------------------------------------------------

An illegal immigrant in Maryland is alleged to have crawled into the bed of a teenage girl while she was taking a nap and placed a knife against her throat before proceeding to rape her, according to authorities.

Federal officials have requested to keep the man in custody.

The Montgomery County Police Department said Nelson Saul Reyes-Medrano, 46, is charged with first-degree rape, sex abuse of a minor, and first-degree assault in connection with the late August 2018 attack.

A U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman told Fox News that Reyes-Medrano was living in the U.S. illegally and the federal law enforcement agency has lodged a detainer against him.

Local police said the victim, who was 16 at the time, was taking a nap at the apartment where Reyes-Medrano also lived when she felt someone else get on the bed. She opened her eyes and saw the 46-year-old had positioned himself on top of her.

"Take your clothes off," Reyes-Medrano allegedly told the victim twice according to court documents obtained by WJLA, before placing the dull side of a knife against the victim's neck.

After the victim slowly started to undress, he allegedly grew impatient and proceeded to rape her.

The victim told detectives she was in pain during the entire assault, which only ended after a noise was heard outside the apartment and Reyes-Medrano got off the bed, put his clothes back on and left the apartment with the knife he allegedly used to threaten the teenager.

A Montgomery County District Court denied bond for Reyes-Medrano, citing the severity of the allegations and pending ICE detainer, WJLA reported.

"The allegations are incredibly serious," Judge Amy Bills said in court. "The allegations are that a knife was brandished and a first-degree rape occurred."

CE detainers serve as a legally authorized request, upon which a law enforcement agency may rely, to continue to maintain custody of an illegal immigrant for up to 48 hours so that ICE may assume custody for removal purposes, according to the federal agency.

"Pursuant to ICE policy, all ICE detainers are submitted with an accompanying administrative arrest warrant or warrant of removal depending upon the circumstances of the individual case," an ICE spokesman told Fox News.

The latest arrest comes after another illegal immigrant accused of rape was released from the Montgomery County Detention Center just three days after being arrested. At the time, county officials said they notified ICE that the suspect was being processed for release that day, even after the federal agency filed a detainer.

Montgomery County, Md., designated itself for “sanctuary” status in July, according to FOX5.

The order signed by County Executive Mark Elrich says no county agency – including police departments – can cooperate with ICE. Immigration agents are now barred from entering secure portions of county jails, and now have to take custody of illegal immigrants in public areas, such as jail parking lots.


https://www.foxnews.com/us/illegal-immigrant-rape-suspect-maryland-teenager-bedroom
#15037426
This thread, like the antifa one, seems to be about what Trump has told conservatives to worry about.

Trump uses politically correct speech to hide the fact that he is weaponising racism and fear of immigrants. Playing to this bigotry and fear is, however, the secret to his success.

Look how often he mentions immigration:

Image
#15037428
Pants-of-dog wrote:This thread, like the antifa one, seems to be about what Trump has told conservatives to worry about.

Trump uses politically correct speech to hide the fact that he is weaponising racism and fear of immigrants. Playing to this bigotry and fear is, however, the secret to his success.

Look how often he mentions immigration:

Image


And none of that even remotely addresses illegal shit-bags raping children.

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. You can't discuss the actual topic intelligently, though, so you trot out your same old "Trump is bad" bullshit from some Edmonton basement as if what you say might matter.

Or, you could actually try to discuss the very real problem of illegal aliens committing heinous crimes...
#15037432
Rugoz wrote:Will this be a thread for worthless anecdotes or useful statistics?

Given Trumpsters can't do math I guess it's going to be the former.


Man, you never-Trumpers sure are pathetic.

Essentially what you're saying is that only Trump supporters have a problem with illegal shitbags who rape children.

Personally, I was kinda' hoping that even the left could get on board with the fact that raping children is bad, but apparently getting your diapers twisted over Trump and ranting about him is more important...
#15037433
Rugoz wrote:Will this be a thread for worthless anecdotes or useful statistics?

Given Trumpsters can't do math I guess it's going to be the former.


You being a facts based guy and an astute poster, we/I'll do a house of commons thing and ask leading questions to you, and you're going to completely agree with everything I say. :P

(Let's face it we might as well talk to the ether.. or each other)

Does the honourable gentleman think that the following is pertinent?

https://www.citylab.com/equity/2017/01/ ... ve/514508/

Image

Image
Image
Image

How does Rt Hon Esq intend to convince the opposition of the pertinence of this highly illusion shattering new information and the emergent properties of Trump's 'highly successful, winwin double win' presidency?

:) :D
#15037446
BigSteve wrote:...some angry swearing....

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. ...more angry swearing and ad hominems....


It almost certainly does.

Trump has been stoking the fires of fear, and this is the second thread that seems to follow his allusions that white people in the USA should be ever so scared.

If you folks actually cared about sexual assault, you would also decry the far more prevalent acts of sexual assault committed by citizens, or the fact that undocumented women are far more likely to be raped.
#15037448
Pants-of-dog wrote:It almost certainly does.

Trump has been stoking the fires of fear, and this is the second thread that seems to follow his allusions that white people in the USA should be ever so scared.


Well, if you want to discuss Trump, then how about acknowledging the steady decline in all of those statistics since Trump took office?

No, you won't want to do that.

Besides, the existence of crimes committed by citizens does nothing to negate the severity of crimes committed by illegals...

If you folks actually cared about sexual assault, you would also decry the far more prevalent acts of sexual assault committed by citizens, or the fact that undocumented women are far more likely to be raped.


And those are certainly valid topics. Why don't you start a thread about them? This thread is for discussing illegal aliens and crime...
#15037449
BigSteve wrote:Well, if you want to discuss Trump, then how about acknowledging the steady decline in all of those statistics since Trump took office?


Feel free to present evidence.

This thread is for discussing illegal aliens and crime...


I understand that.

I am pointing out that you and yours are turning a blind eye to rape because the rapists are white.
#15037450
Does the Hon member for Rugoz Central believe that the following* statistical data is also relevant to this so called 'debate'; and that other stats presented in this thread are not comparative, nor per capita and are therefore slightly indicative of...inexactitude?

*
Image
#15037452
Pants-of-dog wrote:Feel free to present evidence.


I already did. It's contained on the website for CBP...

I understand that.


I don't think you do...

I am pointing out that you and yours are turning a blind eye to rape because the rapists are white.


What does skin color have to do with this? How utterly fucking ignorant.

How does anything posted here suggest that anyone is turning a blind eye to anything? You're just getting pissy because you know that the topic that is being discussed is indefensible, so you dare not even try. Instead, you'll whine about something that's not being discussed here.

As I said, if crimes committed by citizens is of paramount importance to you (and you only want to discuss the white citizens, apparently), start a thread. You know how to do that, don't you?
#15037453
Rugoz wrote:Will this be a thread for worthless anecdotes or useful statistics?

This thread is for putting the human face on the Democrats' destructive policies. But there's one statistic I can give you, 100% of those that fight to prevent effective enforcement of our immigration laws share responsibility for these criminals' actions, because without their interference the criminals most likely wouldn't be here committing those crimes.

Beyond that, the single study I know of that looked at 100% of a state's prison population for a period of over thirty-two years found the percentage of undocumented aliens to be significantly higher than their percentage in the state's population, and the crimes they committed more serious.
#15037458
BigSteve wrote:I already did. It's contained on the website for CBP...


What is the cause for this decline?

What does skin color have to do with this?


Because you guys seem upset when a Latino rapes someone but have no problem when a white guy talks about grabbing women by the genitals.

.....more angry swearing...


I am just going to ignore these bits.
#15037461
Presvias wrote:Perhaps, Mr Speaker, the opposition are completely unaware of this devastating news...

First, do those numbers include undocumented aliens (mostly falsely) seeking asylum? Second, do you think they will remain that low if Democrats are successful in their crusade to throw open our borders?
Pants-of-dog wrote:Because you guys seem upset when a Latino rapes someone but have no problem when a white guy talks about grabbing women by the genitals.

No, I'm upset that someone that isn't even supposed to be here in the first place rapes someone, race has nothing to do with it. And Trump's boasting was a part of why I didn't vote for him in the first place.
Last edited by Doug64 on 28 Sep 2019 19:00, edited 1 time in total.
#15037462
Pants-of-dog wrote:Because you guys seem upset when a Latino rapes someone but have no problem when a white guy talks about grabbing women by the genitals.


I get upset when anyone rapes someone. I don't give a fuck what color their skin is.

You just get upset when you're reminded that illegal shitbags rape people, too.

We're discussing illegals in this thread. If you're so offended by the lack of discussion of a topic you're concerned with, feel free to start a thread about it. I promise, I'll join in.

But, more to your point: When I was in the Navy I once told this girl that I flew Tomcats.

But the fact that I said I was a fighter pilot in no way, shape or form ever equated to me ever actually flying an F-14.

Words are cheap and they prove nothing.

Someone saying they grabbed someone by the pussy in no way, shape or form is proof that he grabbed someone by the pussy.

I say that for the reasonably minded people here, because I know you probably won't grasp the concept...
#15037464
Rugoz wrote:Will this be a thread for worthless anecdotes or useful statistics?

Given Trumpsters can't do math I guess it's going to be the former.


Definitely the former except for that one study HM Opposition have linked so far, which says diddly squat and describes 1 state..

Their questions indicate that they have utterly failed to review the entirety, and provenance of the evidence presented. And they are reduced to haranguing; with guile laden and delusive, improprietous queries that have zero credibility. I am incredulous to their feeble attempts to impugn others; vast swathes of human beings, other posters..and an entire political party - with whom I disagree by the way - but that's not the top of it. May their narrow minded, tribalistic political points be left to fester ......and may they reflect up on them.
Last edited by Presvias on 28 Sep 2019 19:07, edited 1 time in total.
#15037465
Doug64 wrote:No, I'm upset that someone that isn't even supposed to be here in the first place rapes someone, race has nothing to do with it.


BigSteve wrote:I get upset when anyone rapes someone. I don't give an angry swear what color their skin is.


Then why do you not also condemn rape by locals?

I find this is common among conservatives. For example, sexism by Muslims is awful, but the same sexism from US conservatives is accepted and lauded.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 17

You might as well have shared the U.S. State Dept[…]

Iranians come from a very old civilization and ar[…]

Thank you for your interest in this tread, SSDR. […]

The answer is a hybrid economy. All vital service[…]