Undocumented Aliens and Crime - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Pants-of-dog wrote:@BigSteve

Are you asking me to provide evidence?

I'm asking you to stop trying to hijack this thread.

I'm actually going to stop asking you to do that, since it's painfully obvious that you simply aren't able to comprehend the fact that this thread is to discuss something completely different that what you want to discuss, and it would appear as though you are far too inept to start another thread to discuss what you want.

We're discussing illegals scumbag aliens who commit violent crimes in the United States, and nothing more.

Continuing to try to sway the conversation to another topic is only going to make you look like an idiot...
BigSteve wrote:I'm asking you to stop trying to hijack this thread.

I'm actually going to stop asking you to do that, since it's painfully obvious that you simply aren't able to comprehend the fact that this thread is to discuss something completely different that what you want to discuss, and it would appear as though you are far too inept to start another thread to discuss what you want.

We're discussing illegals scumbag aliens who commit violent crimes in the United States, and nothing more.

Continuing to try to sway the conversation to another topic is only going to make you look like an idiot...

You've presented one piece of evidence with no extrapolation whatsoever, what is the point of this thread exactly? It says it in the title - it's purely a thread to bash 'undocumented aliens'.

Why single them out, when as I proved multiple times over, they actually commit less crime per capita than natives?

And there's no correlation at all between sexual crime rates and illegal immigration, or legal immigration..as proven thrice over now in this thread.

So explain what your and doug's motives are for posting here; an outside observer might conclude that it's prejudice and xenophobic hatred venting, however I'm not making that judgement..

Why don't you post about white european descended natives who rape kids, women and commit homicides? An outside observer, might think it is because there's no political capital in it for particuar strands of political tribalism. Again, that's not my view but it could be someone else's..

I like you.... but you imho could do with being more understanding and less..angry?
Presvias wrote:You've presented one piece of evidence with no extrapolation whatsoever, what is the point of this thread exactly? It says it in the title - it's purely a thread to bash 'undocumented aliens'.

Why single them out, when as I proved multiple times over, they actually commit less crime per capita than natives?

And there's no correlation at all between sexual crime rates and illegal immigration, or legal immigration..as proven thrice over now in this thread.

So explain what your and doug's motives are for posting here; an outside observer might conclude that it's prejudice and xenophobic hatred venting, however I'm not making that judgement..

Why don't you post about white european descended natives who rape kids, women and commit homicides? An outside observer, might think it is because there's no political capital in it for particuar strands of political tribalism. Again, that's not my view but it could be someone else's..

I like you.... but you imho could do with being more understanding and less..angry?

Gosh, maybe I should apologize when for getting angry when a child gets raped. Maybe I could be more like you and PoD and be more accepting of it. Maybe I could, what were the words you used? Oh, right, maybe I could be "more understanding".

Or not.

The point of the thread is clear, and I would make the same suggestion to you that I made multiple times to PoD: If you want to discuss white european descended natives who rape kids, women and commit homicides start a thread about it. THIS thread is for discussing illegal scumbags who do it.

It's fascinating to me that you and PoD don't want to discuss the topic and, instead, not only wish to avoid it, but wish to change it altogether...
annatar1914 wrote:Listen, brother, it's entirely possible that the mistake if any lies with me, don't be so hard on yourself. If I had led in with ''of course Trump is immoral; he's Rich'', as the Fathers and Scripture itself teach, as well as the preaching of the same against fornication and adultery, it would have illuminated more than what sounded like an apologia for wrongdoing from me. And I reflexively was more concerned, wrongfully, on the hypocrisy of others who hold to no such teachings on these matters as we do. I was incorrect in that, as I should have recalled to my mind that God's commandments are indeed written in the heart of every human being, everyone has a conscience deep down... Being as we're made in the Image and Likeness of Almighty God. Christ Save!

I apologise too for passing judgement on you, we really oughtn't judge anyone but it's so hard for us...so hard with all madness going on in the world. At best, we can try to be dispassionate observers, and dispassion is a great virtue ...and one I lack.

There is a valid point in your original post; that there's always two sides to every story, but the fault was probably my own for not seeing that your motives were good (giving the benefit of the doubt) and my impugnment was a step too far perhaps.
@BigSteve

I already addressed that in a previous post.

While I understand that @Doug64 decided to make this thread solely about collecting stories that support Trump’s racist portrayal of Mexicans as rapists, the reality of the relationship between undocumented workers and sexual assault is far more complex than that.
BigSteve wrote:Gosh, maybe I should apologize when for getting angry when a child gets raped. Maybe I could be more like you and PoD and be more accepting of it. Maybe I could, what were the words you used? Oh, right, maybe I could be "more understanding".

Or not.

The point of the thread is clear, and I would make the same suggestion to you that I made multiple times to PoD: If you want to discuss white european descended natives who rape kids, women and commit homicides start a thread about it. THIS thread is for discussing illegal scumbags who do it.

It's fascinating to me that you and PoD don't want to discuss the topic and, instead, not only wish to avoid it, but wish to change it altogether...

Why is their legal/illegality relevant when per capita, they commit less crimes than natives?

Explain please?

I already addressed that in a previous post.

While I understand that @Doug64 decided to make this thread solely about collecting stories that support Trump’s racist portrayal of Mexicans as rapists, the reality of the relationship between undocumented workers and sexual assault is far more complex than that.

Well, then maybe someone who's interested enough to discuss a broader range of facets of this, and who's smart enough to do so, will start a thread about other aspects of this complex issue...
Presvias wrote:Why is their legal/illegality relevant when per capita, they commit less crimes than natives?

Explain please?

Because the discussion is not based on "per capita". In the context of the discussion that you and PoD are afraid to have, "per capita" is meaningless.

Now, are you able to comprehend that or are you just going to continue to troll?
BigSteve wrote:Because the discussion is not based on "per capita". In the context of the discussion that you and PoD are afraid to have, "per capita" is meaningless.

Now, are you able to comprehend that or are you just going to continue to troll?

No one here is trolling.

I'm ascertaining your reasons for exclusively bashing illegal immigrants, without passing judgement.

So why are you? Please stop evading the question and give me a straight answer, which is something that, to your credit, you usually do
Presvias wrote:No one here is trolling.

I'm ascertaining your reasons for exclusively bashing illegal immigrants, without passing judgement.

So why are you? Please stop evading the question and give me a straight answer, which is something that, to your credit, you usually do...

Um, because illegal aliens are committing violent crimes, that's why.

Clearly, you feel it's not nice to "bash" people who fuck children. That's disturbing. I just don't know what to say to that...
^ Total rubbish.

"Why don't you post about white european descended natives who rape kids, women and commit homicides? An outside observer, might think it is because there's no political capital in it for particuar strands of political tribalism. Again, that's not my view but it could be someone else's.."

You're evading my question and introducing nasty accusations too..

Is that really the level you're reduced to?
Presvias wrote:^ Total rubbish.

And you wonder why people are so dismissive of you and your largely uneducated opinions. If you ask someone a quesiton, you need to be prepared for the fact that you might not agree with their answer. Being as dismissive as you are only makes you someone who no one takes seriously...

"Why don't you post about white european descended natives who rape kids, women and commit homicides?

I gave you a direct answer. You just didn't like it. Well, hey, tough shit. I don't give a fuck...
You expect me to be non-dismissive when you accuse me of thinking it's 'not nice to bash those who fuck children'?

What ill-educated opinions?
You mean all the US govt sourced evidence and facts I posted, which you simply skipped over..?

Let 'other people' be dismissive of me and the factual things I post, it makes zero difference to me. But I fancy you are rather self projecting there..

So your answer is:

"Um, because illegal aliens are committing violent crimes, that's why."

You can reflect on that and think about why you're avoiding commenting on natives raping kids...

I recommend chem castration for such people, regardless of where they're from but hey, I'm an apologist for child rape according to you. I'd get permanently banned if I said half the swear words I'm thinking right now..so, you can go round and round in circles with PoD for a few years instead...
@BigSteve

I already mentioned that undocumented migrants commit less crimes per capita and commit less crimes in absolute numbers as well.

So, even if we accept your weird and arbitrary notion that per capita is irrelevant, the argument still stands.

I already mentioned that undocumented migrants commit less crimes per capita and commit less crimes in absolute numbers as well.

So, even if we accept your weird and arbitrary notion that per capita is irrelevant, the argument still stands.

Your argument is stupid because crimes committed by US citizens isn't the topic. You want it to be, but it's not. Deal with it or keep whining.

Your choice...
@BigSteve

So you have no intelligent criticism.

————————

Moving on:

Undocumented female migrants will, of course, be deported if they tell the police they were sexually assaulted. This is basically a license to rape these women.

So you have no intelligent criticism.

You have no intelligent anything. It's actually sad...

Undocumented female migrants will, of course, be deported if they tell the police they were sexually assaulted. This is basically a license to rape these women.

Again, you wish to stupidly sway the conversation, and you're failing.

What are your opinions regarding illegal alien scumbags raping children?
You do not want my opinion. You consistently get angry and swear every time every time I present anything that you could possibly interpret as opinion.

———————

Since the bosses of these women know they are in a situation where they cannot report rape, and they know that the woman is undocumented, it is simple logic to say that this happens all too frequently.
Pants-of-dog wrote:You do not want my opinion. You consistently get angry and swear every time every time I present anything that you could possibly interpret as opinion.

I do want your opinion. That's why I clearly asked for it. Unfortunately, though. all you've done is prove that you're just too big a coward to respond to the question...
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This war is going to drag on for probably another[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving b[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]