Why is Trump cyberbullying a 16 year old girl. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15054245
"In the last couple of weeks, while Trump was seemingly mocked by his peers at the Nato summit in London, and impeachment hearings against him began, Thunberg was named Time’s person of the year, an honor Trump reportedly wanted. And so he did what he always seems to do, on Twitter, when he’s upset: he lashed out by accusing the person upsetting him of the very things he’s feeling, or is guilty of.

“Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend!” Trump tweeted on Thursday. “Chill Greta, Chill!”

Poor Trump. This tweet didn’t sound very chill. And Thunberg knew it. Like the majority of girls growing up in the digital age, she has been cyberbullied before – by Trump himself"

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/dec/14/trump-president-greta-thunberg-bullying
#15054251
late wrote:"In the last couple of weeks, while Trump was seemingly mocked by his peers at the Nato summit in London, and impeachment hearings against him began, Thunberg was named Time’s person of the year, an honor Trump reportedly wanted. And so he did what he always seems to do, on Twitter, when he’s upset: he lashed out by accusing the person upsetting him of the very things he’s feeling, or is guilty of.

“Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend!” Trump tweeted on Thursday. “Chill Greta, Chill!”

Poor Trump. This tweet didn’t sound very chill. And Thunberg knew it. Like the majority of girls growing up in the digital age, she has been cyberbullied before – by Trump himself"

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/dec/14/trump-president-greta-thunberg-bullying


So, telling someone to "chill" is cyber bullying?

Boy, the left sure has turned into such delicate little flowers, haven't they?
#15054265
late wrote:A grown men bullying a little girl.

You must be terribly proud.

Emphasis on terrible.


How in the fuck is it cyber-bullying?

Oh, right. He's a Republican, so you hate him and it's cyber-bullying.

How stupid...
#15054272
BigSteve wrote:
How in the fuck is it cyber-bullying?



How is it *not* cyberbullying.

Trump is a sexual predator that liked to walk in the girls changing room while they were changing.

He has a long history of treating girls and women terribly.

Of course, that's in the real world. You won't be visiting, will you...
#15054273
BigSteve wrote:So, telling someone to "chill" is cyber bullying?

Boy, the left sure has turned into such delicate little flowers, haven't they?


Exactly. Let's remind everybody that she called for a certain class of people, ''politicians'', to be put up against the wall and shot. Now, mind you, that's not such a bad idea in itself :D , but it shows that she's no innocent little girl either.
#15054276
Pants-of-dog wrote:If Trump is not bullying Thunberg, then why is he sending unsolicited tweets to her?

If you make yourself a public figure, it's not cyberbullying. Greta Thunberg is just another George Soros stooge. The idea is to use her to advance their message and use her and her mental problems as a human shield, kind of like Saddam Hussein.

late wrote:Trump is a sexual predator that liked to walk in the girls changing room while they were changing.

Shaming heterosexuality isn't something that works anymore, because it's coming from leftists with peculiar sexual identities.

annatar1914 wrote:Exactly. Let's remind everybody that she called for a certain class of people, ''politicians'', to be put up against the wall and shot. Now, mind you, that's not such a bad idea in itself :D , but it shows that she's no innocent little girl either.

Right. She's called for violence herself. Being a teenager with Aspergers or autism doesn't change that. Nor does choosing to be a public figure.
#15054278
blackjack21 wrote:stooge.
blackjack21 wrote: like Saddam Hussein.
blackjack21 wrote:leftists with peculiar sexual identities
blackjack21 wrote: She's called for violence herself


The usual attack the messenger dumb shit for dumb people that the Republicans excel at.

Donald's "base" is about 33%. It is somewhat depressing to know that there are so many stupid people out there.

There was a fat gentleman wearing a trump 2020 hat in front of me on the checkout line yesterday. He was having extreme difficulty mastering the credit card machine and took about 6 minutes on a one minute job. Am I "looking down my nose"? Nope, just calling a dumb person a dumb person.
#15054281
To be fair, most contemporaries would see that Trump tweet as some kind of joke or cry of a brat. Not only Thunberg herself would laugh it off, I do not think there will actually be anybody of importance seriously wanting to bully her.

Had she been against Putin or Taliban she would have been under actual death threats (like Malala).

An old Chinese saying suggests that it's far better to have a stupid clown in charge than to have some magnificent bastards in charge. Although I would add a supplementary statement that we must ensure the said stupid clown is under our control / check, not some magnificent bastards. (In this case, Pence is either not as big a magnificent bastard as Cheney, or he's indeed much more magnificent)
#15054288
Pants-of-dog wrote:@BigSteve

If Trump is not bullying Thunberg, then why is he sending unsolicited tweets to her?


Shit, I get unsolicited text and voice messages every day.

Yet, somehow, I don't feel bullied...
#15054290
late wrote:How is it *not* cyberbullying.


So, you're incapable of demonmstrating how it's cyber-bullying.

Got it...

Trump is a sexual predator that liked to walk in the girls changing room while they were changing.


Admit it, you're still mad because he said "pussy"...

He has a long history of treating girls and women terribly.


Really?

Because there are more than a few women who are thriving in his companies. Certainly a sure sign that he treats women poorly...

Of course, that's in the real world. You won't be visiting, will you...


My real world and yours are quite different.

My real world exists. We live in it every day and endure both the good and the bad.

Your real world exists in your head, and nowhere else...
#15054292
BigSteve wrote:


My real world exists.



Trump has a long history. So what you are selling is a fantasy that flies in the face of decades of nasty.

But, like I said,you are quite comfortable with things about which one should not be comfortable. Like his history of abusing girls and women...
Last edited by late on 15 Dec 2019 18:58, edited 1 time in total.
#15054293
@Rancid ;

I'm sure you would support democrats being lined up and shot though, right?


Strawman much? I thought you'd actually address the point I made, which is that Thunberg is no innocent little girl being picked on, but an increasingly seasoned political activist and no innocent one at that.

Anyway, that's a bit extreme. Personally, I think all politicians should all be thrown in prison.


;)
#15054297
late wrote:Trump has a long history. So what you are selling is a fantasy that flies in the face of decades of nasty.

But, like I said,you are quite comfortable with things about which one should not be comfortable. Like his history of abusing girls and women...


So, again you demonstrate that he's not cyber-bullying that kid.

You asked "How is it not cyber bullying?"

Lucky for you, it's a simple answer: It's not cyber-bullying because there's nothing bullying about it.

The fun part is that you can't refute that, because you've already proven that you can't explain how it is cyber-bullying.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jus' settin' 'em up and knockin' 'em down...
#15054321
BigSteve wrote:Shit, I get unsolicited text and voice messages every day.

Yet, somehow, I don't feel bullied...


I do not care. Answer the question.

If Trump was not bullying her, then why was he sending her unsolicited messages?
#15054334
Pants-of-dog wrote:I do not care. Answer the question.


I know you don't. Or at least you say you don't...

If Trump was not bullying her, then why was he sending her unsolicited messages?


Your question cannot be answered because it's a flawed question.

First, he's tweeting, not "sending her messages". I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a shit if she reads it or not. Second, as far as I've heard it's not "messages" (or, more accurately, "tweets"), but a single instance. Lastly, it's flawed because it presumes that posting an unsolicited tweet equates to bullying, and nothing has been presented to show that's the case.

Learn to ask more intelligent questions...
#15054353
BigSteve wrote:I know you don't. Or at least you say you don't...



Your question cannot be answered because it's a flawed question.

First, he's tweeting, not "sending her messages". I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a shit if she reads it or not. Second, as far as I've heard it's not "messages" (or, more accurately, "tweets"), but a single instance. Lastly, it's flawed because it presumes that posting an unsolicited tweet equates to bullying, and nothing has been presented to show that's the case.

Learn to ask more intelligent questions...


None of that was actually relevant.

———————

So you cannot say why he is sending her tweets.

But you “know” it is not bullying because of your feelings.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 8
Dog lovers damage the planet

Then you already have your solution already happen[…]

Satire 2018

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENVwfmiVA[…]

ANDREW YANG! 2020!!!

Syrian war thread

https://twitter.com/Tareq_Haddad/status/1219234399[…]