We're starting to get translations of the stuff Lev gave Congress - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
It connects the dots. It was one dirty palm greasing another.

"March 22, 2019: Lutsenko texts Parnas.

“It’s just that if you don’t make a decision about Madam,” he writes, “you are bringing into question all my allegations. Including about B”.

“Madam” is understood to refer to Yovanovitch; the “decision” is about removing her from her position. "B" is believed to refer to Biden. The implication of the message is that Lutsenko’s allegations about Biden might be at risk — the sense in which that might happen is unclear — unless Yovanovitch is fired.

March 24 – 29, 2019: In a series of messages with Robert Hyde, a Connecticut Republican who is running for Congress, Parnas is informed about Yovanovitch’s physical location.

March 26, 2019: Lutsenko claims in a text to Parnas that an investigation into Burisma and its founder Mykola Zlochevsky is “progressing well.”

"There is testimony about transfers to B," he writes, again apparently referring to Biden.

Shortly afterward, in another message, he adds, "[a]nd here you can't even get rid of one fool" — again apparently referring to Yovanovitch.

“She’s not a simple fool trust me,” Parnas replies, adding in another message that “she’s not getting away.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/01/15/how-ukraines-top-prosecutor-went-after-marie-yovanovitch-step-by-step/
The administration response was to turtle.

"The State Department abruptly canceled two classified congressional briefings Wednesday that were supposed to focus on embassy security and the U.S. relationship with Iran, Capitol Hill aides said, infuriating lawmakers and staffers seeking answers on the fallout from President Donald Trump's decision to kill a senior Iranian general...

“Staff are furious,” a House aide said about the scuttled embassy security session. “This briefing is required by law every month, and today's was the most important we've had scheduled in a long time. The State Department has given us no explanation whatsoever.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/15/state-department-cancels-embassy-security-meeting-099296

Care: 73 Fairness: 77 Liberty: 83 In-group: 70 Pur[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]