Alan Dershowitz goes full Q - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz claims he has proof that then-President Barack Obama asked the FBI to investigate someone at the bidding of left-wing bankroller George Soros.

In an interview with Breitbart News, Mr. Dershowitz said that President Trump’s leaning on the Justice Department might be imprudent or crude, but it both passes constitutional muster and is very far from unprecedented.

“There was a lot of White House control of the Justice Department during the Kennedy administration and I don’t think we saw very many liberal professors arguing against that,” the emeritus professor and longtime liberal champion said in the interview, which first aired on SiriusXM.

TOP STORIES
Nissan shareholders angry at Ghosn scandal, dismal results
Miller leads Morgan State past South Carolina State, 78-72
Bishop's 24 points power Norfolk St past Coppin St, 80-60

“I have some information … about how President Obama personally asked the FBI to investigate somebody on behalf of George Soros, who was a close ally of his,” he added without specifying who the target was.

But, he said, “I have in my possession the actual 302 [witness report] form which documents this issue and it will at the right time come out.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... half-geor/

Alan Dershowitz, or just "the Dersh" in some places, used to be a respected liberal Harvard law professor. He still is but his support for Trump is a deal breaker for any decent person. Sticking to principles doesn't make someone a good person, if it did there would be good nazis etc.

What is a 302? It says its a witness report. Does a witness report prove anything? No I doubt it. And even if Obama did investigate someone on behalf of a foreigner as well as get foreigners to investigate Trump for the DNC it doesn't mean that what Trump did was OK. Two wrongs don't make a right. We need to get rid of all of them and put Bernie into the white house.

The Dersh has basically gone full Q anon at this point. George Soros, really? Next hes going to tell us that Barack's real name is Barry or something.

Yeah, I'm in Maine. I have met Jimjam, but haven'[…]

No, you can't make that call without seeing the ev[…]

The people in the Synagogue, at Charlottesville, […]

@Deutschmania Not if the 70% are American and[…]