Trump is no friend to Israel - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By alyas
Is President Trump “really Israel’s friend?” asked Jackson Diehl. Trump’s newly unveiled Mideast peace plan is certainly a “gift” to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who called Trump “the greatest friend Israel has ever had in the White House.” The so-called peace plan gives Netanyahu everything he wanted, including Trump’s “jaw-dropping” blessing of Israel’s desire to annex the Jordan Valley “and all of the settlements it has constructed since 1967 in the West Bank.” The Palestinians are left with less than 70 percent of the contested territory, and no security control or real sovereignty over their state, which will be dotted with Israeli enclaves.......
source : http://www.vikilix.com/2020/02/21/trump ... to-israel/
Trump is a tool to Israel and the Zionist network, that's a thing we know for certain. Now whether he's useful or not is another story. In many ways he has been very useful for the project of Zion. But I can see why some Zionists think he's bad for Israel, since Trump is being way too obvious about the fact that he likes to kiss Zionist butt.
Atlantis wrote:It's a farewell gift.

The US is pulling out off the ME and Israel will have to fend for itself.

Far from it. The ''Peace Plan'' which nobody on either side could accept, is a fig leaf to cover the war preparations for the coming future conflict in the Middle East, a kind of; ''well we did our best but the other side is impossible because their hope lies in Iran and it's Islamic Revolution, the only thing to do now is crush that hope''...
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab […]

Pretty clear France will be taking a leading role […]

He is even less coherent than Alex Jones. My gu[…]

Yes, and it did not order a ceasefire. Did you ev[…]