" Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response" - Page 82 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Finfinder wrote:I said it how many posts ago I even posted the videos showing the press and the politicians saying this virus is nothing to worry about from January to early March. This is the new narrative to impeach Trump on just prior to the election. They don't care if it sticks but this is the plan to see if they can damage him enough.

If they go with that then Pelosi is gonna have to impeach herserlf because she was telling everyone in late February to come on down and mass congregate in Chinatown.

For the time being being the narrative is you should panic and if you talk about anything other than panicking like the economy you are a bad mean rotten person out for blood.

Because people are so stupid that they don't understand that it's not lives vs money it's lives vs lives. Lives depend on the economy and when the economy tanks lots of people die. And it's not just people dying, it's family disintegration, it's hundreds of millions if people having their quality of life degraded to the point where it's so unbearable they start abusing drugs and sink into to total depression and despair. Even if economic collapse didn't kill millions of people, just the misery it causes is bad enough. These boomers don't give a fuck about any of that, they're just so terrified of their own death that they'll destroy hundreds of millions of lives in a retarded panic to save their own asses. It's truly fucking despicable what the fakest generation has done here.

Liberals are in love with this virus its a wet dream for them.

It's their big opportunity to dominate everyone, it's the moment they've all been waiting for. They are the fakest generation and everybody knows it. Nobody trusts their media or their Science! or their bureaucracies or their government or any of their institutions so they needed a big event that would scare everybody back into submission, coronavirus was a godsend for all these babbitt boomers. The fakest generation needs crisis after crisis to keep the mountain of bullshit it has heaped over the last thirty years from collapsing in on its fake ass.
Last edited by Sivad on 07 Apr 2020 15:59, edited 1 time in total.
Rancid wrote:That doesn't have much to do with what I posted, but ok.

Anyway, yea, we have 690 cases, and our population is just around 2 million.

I understand you were probably talking about the governments. There is vast difference. In the video I posted the Chinese citizens are being forcefully dragged out of their homes and Americans volunteering to stay in their homes..

So the Chinese communists can force 100 % compliance because they put a gun to your head and here in America we can just thank liberal cities like yours for spreading the virus to small towns in this country like mine. We appreciated it. And you can blame Trump all you want but 8 of the top ten populated cities with Coronavirus are liberal run and all in the top 5. Trump cannot control how the people in these cities and their personal responsibilities.

Id like to take this opportunity to thank New York City and the governor of New York Cuomo for personally bankrupting every small town in this country east of the Mississippi river. .
Finfinder wrote:I have already posted this on POFO. Anything else you need ?

You haters want to see the world burn, don't you!

The WHO cannot criticize it's member states, not even the US, even though the US fucked up bigly. WHO officials do not have the right to discuss the status of Taiwan. That is the privilege of the member states. To pretend anything else takes a special kind of stupid.

To try to destroy the WHO in the midst of the worst pandemic in modern times would be worse than Trump destroying the CDC.

If you want to croak, be my guest. Just leave the rest of us in peace.

The ongoing sabotaging of the WHO and of methods of containment pioneered by the Chinese will make it impossible to contain the virus and lead to guarantee economic collapse.

If you have a death wish, like some half-crazed jihadist, a quick bullet through the head will do the job. Don't expect the rest of us to follow.
Finfinder wrote:
I understand you were probably talking about the governments. There is vast difference. In the video I posted the Chinese citizens are being forcefully dragged out of their homes and Americans volunteering to stay in their homes..

So the Chinese communists can force 100 % compliance because they put a gun to your head and here in America we can just thank liberal cities like yours for spreading the virus to small towns in this country like mine. We appreciated it. And you can blame Trump all you want but 8 of the top ten populated cities with Coronavirus are liberal run and all in the top 5. Trump cannot control how the people in these cities and their personal responsibilities.

Id like to take this opportunity to thank New York City and the governor of New York Cuomo for personally bankrupting every small town in this country east of the Mississippi river. .

Correlation does not equal causation. That is, just because corona hit cities are liberal, doesn't mean it's liberal policies that are causing it. Cities, are more dense, there are more international travelers, etc .etc. These are more likely the cause than "liberal policies", or at least they are simpler more obvious explanations.

For the record, a number of our cases are people in rural parts of central Texas getting transferred to Austin for treatment. They are getting counted as Austin cases, when in fact, they originate from outside smaller towns.

last, if you do the math, our infection rates are about the same. 80/180000, isn't much different from 690/2000000, which means our infection rates are about the same. That is, "liberal" Austin is no worse infected than your town. So that alone blows your "liberal policies are the cause" theory out of the water. Like I said, some of ours cases are imported from small towns like yours to boot. This is because you simply can't treat these people in rural Texas. In other words, rural healthcare is behind/lagging modern standards. While you blame "liberal" cities. It is they that are treating you, it is they that are researching treatments and vaccines. It is ultimately their efforts that will put an end to this.
Last edited by Rancid on 07 Apr 2020 16:41, edited 4 times in total.
Rancid wrote:
In other words, rural healthcare is behind/lagging modern standards. Apparently.

It's been getting worse for a long time.

Hospitals and clinics have been going under since the 80s. There's a bunch of reasons, leading the pack is cuts to Medicare. But there is also the population loss in rural areas. I'd guess a decline in income is in there.

Black communities are getting hit hard, but no one is really paying attention to it.
Only a fool would call this disease a "liberal" issue. And to openly say that it is a "wet dream" is disgusting but completely in character with a Rush Limbaugh drone.

God shows his true colors on Easter week! 8) 8)
Long live el Ché!

Well. If we had Che at least we would have a doctor in charge of the epidemic rather than a reality TV host.
Crantag wrote:Yeah, except then you have to live on an island.

Having lived in both China and Japan, it's a funny thing, but I don't like living on an island really. I like living on a continent and reasonably close to the ocean.

@Crantag don't you be knocking island living Senor. I love it. But, I live on a peninsula currently 20 minutes to the Caribbean sea. You got a good balance there. If this thing is over? Consider visiting me, please. You are on my top five favorite posters list. ;)
Drlee wrote:Only a fool would call this disease a "liberal" issue. And to openly say that it is a "wet dream" is disgusting but completely in character with a Rush Limbaugh drone.

Well. If we had Che at least we would have a doctor in charge of the epidemic rather than a reality TV host.

Are you actually trying to say with a straight face this thread isn't highly liberal partisan? :lol: :lol:

Then they shouldn't make it a "Republican issue" (with ad hominems) and then there would no need for someone to have to post the information that they are unwilling to post. I don't have to follow the panic narrative I'm posting what liberals don't want people to see.

Atlantis wrote:You haters want to see the world burn, don't you!

The WHO cannot criticize it's member states, not even the US, even though the US fucked up bigly. WHO officials do not have the right to discuss the status of Taiwan. That is the privilege of the member states. To pretend anything else takes a special kind of stupid..

You obviously didn't even watch the video yet you still commented why is that? Why won't the WHO recognize Taiwan? Maybe because China owns and directs the WHO?

What is China's opinion of Taiwan ?

Atlantis wrote:If you want to croak, be my guest. Just leave the rest of us in peace.

The ongoing sabotaging of the WHO and of methods of containment pioneered by the Chinese will make it impossible to contain the virus and lead to guarantee economic collapse.

If you have a death wish, like some half-crazed jihadist, a quick bullet through the head will do the job. Don't expect the rest of us to follow.

I have been saying all along you play into it well if I dare step outside the narrative that you want people believe I get attacked. So far we are haters and special kind of stupid Thanks for proving me 100 % correct. Panic and more panic just blindly believe the corrupt WHO or Die. Step outside the narrative and now you are a jihadist. LMBO Thank you for proving my point.

Let me ask you something the WHO says there is 81,000 Corona cases in China and over 300,000 in the US. Do you see anything strange about that?

@Rancid

Just so you know recovery from Coronavirus is 98% that is if you actually catch it.
Rancid wrote:There's plenty of blame to go around. Objectively speaking, both the US and China are horrible. In different ways, but none the less horrible.

There, disagreement solved.

OK,
How is the USA horrible to you?

Finfinder wrote:
ok great I wouldnt want you to Panic LOL :D

The real recovery rate is likely higher than 98%. We still don't have a clear/reliable estimate on how many asymptomatic cases exist. I really want to see a large scale study where they test people for anti-bodies. That will answer a lot of questions.

Julian658 wrote:OK,
How is the USA horrible to you?

EDIT:

The US has done some horrible things. For example, intentionally poison Americans during prohibition. Lie about Vietnam being unwinnable. Topple democratically elected governments, block medical supplies from getting to Cuba during this time, etc. All sorts of shit.

Now, to be fair to the US, all nations do horrible shit. Which is the point.
Questions about Mr. Trump’s handling of the crisis, especially in its early days when he suggested it was being used by Democrats to undercut his re-election prospects :eek: , are likely to define his presidency.

Rancid wrote:Lie about Vietnam

American young men were being "drafted" (ie. kidnapped right out of their living rooms against their will.) and being sent to jungles on the other side of the planet to kill or be killed to defend America from Vietnam :?: . Oh! and the military industrial complex made lots of $ as a side fiddle.
Rancid wrote:
The US has done some horrible things. For example, intentionally poison Americans during prohibition. Lie about Vietnam being unwinnable. Topple democratically elected governments, etc. etc. All sorts of shit.

Now, to be fair to the US, all nations do horrible shit. Which is the point.

Man is a barbaric beast. History is riddled with events that look awful in retrospect. We can go all the way back to the time when the Cro-Magnon man displaced the Neanderthal man and drove them to extinction. The Vikings invaded, murdered, and tormented the Saxons for 300 years. The Japanese invaded and murdered Koreans not long ago. African tribal wars are among the worst in history. The Muslims conquered North Africa which used to be Christian. They also enslaved more humans than the Brits. The Incas used to sacrifice children from other tribes by removing the heart while the kid was conscious. We can play the blame game and the existence of evil people in history forever.

Today, we are doing things that will be considered awful and barbaric in 100 years. It is impractical to judge the past with the mind set of this era.
Julian658 wrote:Today, we are doing things that will be considered awful and barbaric in 100 years. It is impractical to judge the past with the mind set of this era.

Those things were horrible even in those days. There's no shortage of shit we've done much more recently that is also horrible. All governments do nasty shit, not just in the past, but today. They will also continue to do so into the future. Doesn't matter how you choose to judge it.
jimjam wrote:Questions about Mr. Trump’s handling of the crisis, especially in its early days when he suggested it was being used by Democrats to undercut his re-election prospects :eek: , are likely to define his presidency.

The Dems were saying Trump caused the Corona virus outbreak. That was the hoax! The Dems want people to believe that Trump said the virus is a hoax. There is a difference and they know it.
Looks like New Yorkers want to infect the rest of the country and their Governor supports it. Just something you won't see others post here. Trump is just trying to save you all.

Cuomo rips idea of banning New Yorkers from traveling to other states

New York's governor on Saturday ripped suggestions by President Donald Trump that he might institute a ban on New Yorkers' travel to other states amid the coronavirus outbreak, and Cuomo threatened to sue Rhode Island if it continues to seek out New Yorkers entering its borders.

"I don't believe that any federal administration could be serious about physical lockdowns on parts of states across this country," Cuomo said on CNN. "I don't believe it's legal. It would be economic chaos."

Late Saturday, Trump apparently backed off the idea, tweeting that he has decided against imposing a quarantine on New York and the surrounding area.

“On the recommendation of the White House CoronaVirus Task Force, and upon consultation with the Governor’s of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, I have asked the @CDCgov to issue a strong Travel Advisory, to be administered by the Governors, in consultation with the Federal Government,” Trump announced late Saturday on Twitter. “A quarantine will not be necessary. Full details will be released by CDC tonight. Thank you!"

Soon after, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued guidance urging residents of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut "to refrain from non-essential domestic travel for 14 days effective immediately."

The CDC said the governors of the tri-state area "will have full discretion to implement this Domestic Travel Advisory."

Trump had said earlier Saturday that he is considering imposing an "enforceable" quarantine on New York and parts of New Jersey and Connecticut, areas hard-hit by the new coronavirus.

"Some people would like to see New York quarantined because it's a hot spot," Trump told reporters on the White House South Lawn as he departed for Norfolk, Virginia.

"I'm thinking about that right now. We might not have to do it, but there's a possibility that sometime today we'll do a quarantine."

Coronavirus:Trump says he's considering 2-week quarantines on New York, parts of New Jersey and Connecticut

Gov. Andrew Cuomo provides a coronavirus update during a press conference in the Red Room at the State Capitol in Albany on March 28, 2020.
Cuomo said he talked to Trump on Saturday morning just before his comments at the White House, saying the Republican president didn't mention the idea.

Nonetheless, Cuomo tore into the suggestion, saying it would be something not seen since the Civil War to restrict movement across states.

"It would be a federal declaration of war on states," Cuomo said, adding he doubted Trump, a native New Yorker, would take the drastic steps.

Still, governors have started to take action to limit New Yorkers' travel into other states, fearing they might bring the virus with them. New York had about 52,000 positive cases of coronavirus on Saturday, by far the most in the nation, along with 528 deaths.

Governors in Texas, Florida, Maryland and South Carolina this week ordered people arriving from the New York area – including New Jersey and Connecticut – and other virus hot spots to self-quarantine for at least 14 days upon arrival.

Rhode Island State Police on Friday began pulling over vehicles with New York plates so that National Guard officials can collect contact information and inform them of a mandatory, 14-day quarantine.

The Providence Journal reported authorities were already going door to door in summer communities looking for New York license plates and telling people to quarantine for 14 days.

The American Civil Liberties Union of Rhode Island contended the order violated the Constitution's Fourth Amendment protection against unlawful search, and Cuomo also doubted the legality of the state's move, saying New York might have to sue.

"We’re talking to Rhode Island," Cuomo said. "If they don’t roll back that policy, I’m going to sue Rhode Island."

But Cuomo said he hopes the situation can be resolved without any lawsuits, saying he could simply turn around and ban people from other states from New York, which would lead to chaos among states.

"I think it was reactionary. I think it was illegal," he said. "We’ll work it out amicably I’m sure."

The fight over New Yorkers' traveling away from their homes is playing out intrastate, as well.

Some upstate counties do not want downstate New Yorkers visiting their weekend homes or renting houses to those looking to get out of New York City, where the majority of the state's cases are.

Cuomo has said he has no plans to restrict travel within the state. He has already ordered most businesses shuttered and closed all schools for another two weeks.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 934494001/
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

:roll: If the reason why you have no evidence is b[…]

The protest encampments are now spreading to other[…]

I was reading St. Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain […]

I have never seen this on TV, so I can't imagine […]