It is time for Biden to step aside - Page 22 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15093425
late wrote:He works for Koch...

"Sterling Burnett, a “senior fellow” at the oil industry friendly National Center for Policy Analysis is claiming in a release today that global warming is a hoax because it is cold in Minnesota this winter. Really?

If only Burnett were right, we could move on and forget about this whole global warming thing. Unfortunately, Burnett is way off base which is no surprise considering this is the same Fox News pundit that compared Al Gore’s Inconvenient Truth to Nazi war-time propaganda."
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/does-sterling-burnett-act_b_157915

He's batshit crazy, in it for the money or most likely both.

No he is not. The left-wing radicals are crazy evil.
#15093433
Godstud wrote::lol: Proven wrong, he lashes out like a child.

You gave propaganda, not proof.
I have been right for three years, while you and your left wing buddies have been wrong. No collusion with Russia. :lol:
#15093438
I think it is time to do the Peruvian Shaman prediction 2020 of USA election results:



They are saying Putin and China are gonna backstab Trump and do a conspiracy and Trump is gonna get spanked. The Peruvian shamans say Trump is toast for 2020. Totally scientific methods I am sure. :lol: :lol:
#15093449
Tainari88 wrote:I think it is time to do the Peruvian Shaman prediction 2020 of USA election results:



They are saying Putin and China are gonna backstab Trump and do a conspiracy and Trump is gonna get spanked. The Peruvian shamans say Trump is toast for 2020. Totally scientific methods I am sure. :lol: :lol:

that's as good as any scientific poll that I have seen. :lol:
#15093463
late wrote:considering this is the same Fox News pundit that compared Al Gore’s Inconvenient Truth to Nazi war-time propaganda.

And why shouldn't they? What was so different about Nazi War time propaganda from any other propaganda that groups have produced over the last 5000 years of civilisation?
#15093472
Rich wrote:
And why shouldn't they? What was so different about Nazi War time propaganda from any other propaganda that groups have produced over the last 5000 years of civilisation?



Big Oil has the best, and the largest, propaganda machine in human history. They made a science of it.

And it worked on you.
#15093474
late wrote:Big Oil has the best, and the largest, propaganda machine in human history. They made a science of it.

And it worked on you.

What worked on me? What propositions do I believe that are proven untrue but have been popularised by big oil funded research?
#15093502
Pants-of-dog wrote:If you mean “would not have appointed him to SCOTUS” when you say “destroy a man’s life”, then yes.

Because as implausible as her story is, his is even more so.

How is Kavanaugh’s story implausible at all, much less more implausible than Ford’s? He says it didn’t happen, she can’t give a time or place that would allow an investigation to even start.

And yes, that rejection would have destroyed his life, because it would have been because of those unsubstantiated accusations and so would have been the Senate declaring him a sexual predator. That would have followed him for the rest of his life.

Ironically, even if Biden is forced to drop out because of Reade’s accusation he wouldn’t face the same problem, since he would be used as the poster child by those that want us to return to a sane definition of Rule of Law.
If you want to ignore the power dynamic that is the logical basis for making all of these dates almost statutory rape, go ahead. This is why I think I am more moral.

The power dynamics is why I find it creepy, and in retrospect at least some of the parents that gave permission agree. But like I said, there is no evidence that Moore was anything but a perfect gentleman on those dates, the parents had no problem with it at the time, and by all appearances he was looking for (and found) a wife rather than trolling for victims. Seeing how he’s been happily and faithfully married for thirty years plus, I don’t see how that’s relevant today.

You mean, like I have already done in this thread? Sure.

Would you like me to repeat it?

Just like no one should vote for Trump or should have ever voted for him.

Something we actually agree on—voters should reject Trump, and Democrats should reject Biden.

noemon wrote:You guys look really panicked by Biden, you must have realised that he has it in the bag and the only way for worthless Trump to win would be only if Biden dropped out.

I figure a lot of Republicans are making a point to Democrats—in the upcoming campaign Trump’s treatment of women is off-limits, any attempt to reference them will be met by fingers pointing at Biden and Reade. Others are probably hoping (and some fearing) that this will help return us to a sane understanding of due process and presumption of innocence.

I'm certain the majority of the American people are waiting from Biden to speak on TV to give them a reassurance of responsibility and adulthood, to make them feel secure again that adult men still exist and are ready to lead them again instead of that freak horror show with no personality and sense of responsibility.

Considering Biden’s performance on TV, I suspect a lot of Republicans are hoping he shows up on live TV more often, and salivating over the upcoming debates.
#15093530
Doug64 wrote:I figure a lot of Republicans are making a point to Democrats—in the upcoming campaign Trump’s treatment of women is off-limits, any attempt to reference them will be met by fingers pointing at Biden and Reade. Others are probably hoping (and some fearing) that this will help return us to a sane understanding of due process and presumption of innocence.


I'm sure your point is "amazing" defending the grab them by the pussy guy, tax returns and what what you, but once again I don't really care. Biden is far superior to Trump in any and all ways imaginable.
#15093541
Doug64 wrote:How is Kavanaugh’s story implausible at all, much less more implausible than Ford’s? He says it didn’t happen, she can’t give a time or place that would allow an investigation to even start.

And yes, that rejection would have destroyed his life, because it would have been because of those unsubstantiated accusations and so would have been the Senate declaring him a sexual predator. That would have followed him for the rest of his life.

Ironically, even if Biden is forced to drop out because of Reade’s accusation he wouldn’t face the same problem, since he would be used as the poster child by those that want us to return to a sane definition of Rule of Law.

The power dynamics is why I find it creepy, and in retrospect at least some of the parents that gave permission agree. But like I said, there is no evidence that Moore was anything but a perfect gentleman on those dates, the parents had no problem with it at the time, and by all appearances he was looking for (and found) a wife rather than trolling for victims. Seeing how he’s been happily and faithfully married for thirty years plus, I don’t see how that’s relevant today.


Something we actually agree on—voters should reject Trump, and Democrats should reject Biden.


I figure a lot of Republicans are making a point to Democrats—in the upcoming campaign Trump’s treatment of women is off-limits, any attempt to reference them will be met by fingers pointing at Biden and Reade. Others are probably hoping (and some fearing) that this will help return us to a sane understanding of due process and presumption of innocence.


Considering Biden’s performance on TV, I suspect a lot of Republicans are hoping he shows up on live TV more often, and salivating over the upcoming debates.


If you want to look at Kavanaugh’s story again, go reread the thread.

And I think that getting raped and watching your rapist be given one of the highest honours in the land is far worse than not getting a cushy job. So when you are looking at whose life was actually destroyed, it was the people who were raped.

This support of Kavanaugh and Moore and Trump, while repudiating Biden for the exact same things is not a mark of people who are sane or logical or moral.

The fact that some people think thirty year olds dating kids is fine and ignore the power dynamic is irrelevant. And this behaviour by this man shows that he is insecure about women and needs to control them.

The way the Republicans have weaponsied this in order to shut up critics of Triump’s rape career is despicable. Silencing rape victims so that the rapists can push their career forwards is morally equivalent to condoning rape.

Mind you, if US voters were moral, they would stop voting for all those rapists and killers.
#15093550
@Pants-of-dog

You really ought to reconsider your use of the term rape. You have cheapened it to the point of meaninglessness.

Nice try shilling for Trump though. Like most of the left you have beautifully fallen into the trap. So will many democrats. And Trump will take 40% of women again. And he will win again. And any move toward a progressive agenda will be over for generations. With 7 conservatives on the SCOTUS feminism will be over as well.

Sometimes you just have to suck it up and accept better rather than perfect. But you can't. Your opinion is far more important that the real future of more than half the humans on the earth.
#15093553
For all those who think using the word “rape” cheapens it:

You have rapists in government, and you do nothing about it. In fact, you guys keep electing them. Your soldiers rape all across the planet. You have a rape culture.

I cannot think of a situation that would cheapen the discussion even more.
#15093559
Pants-of-dog wrote:Your soldiers rape all across the planet.


One side is soldiers of bad conduct upholding a system that at least is able to teach us what's right and wrong.

The other side consists of well-disciplined fighters (?) but the said System threatens everyone's security, no less by beyond-the-law kidnapping and establishment of abusive laws.

If anything, it is far easier to stop / prevent rapists in power of a democratic and open system from raping people, than stopping an oppressor holding power of an oppressive system from oppressing people.
#15093643
@Pants-of-dog You have rapists in government, and you do nothing about it. In fact, you guys keep electing them. Your soldiers rape all across the planet. You have a rape culture.


Nonsense. Not a word true.
Fake News.
#15093671
Dear Black people, vote Biden or you're not black.

And people wonder why everyone interested in politics overseas know that Trump already has one hand on his second 4 years living in the Whitehouse and it's his to lose.
  • 1
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 36

And do what? Vote for the Democrats who gave tr[…]

@wat0n You seem to be discussing a detail of […]

Provide evidence for this claim. And you do real[…]

Defrauding the worker of his wages in order to en[…]