Obamagate Hype Discussion Thread - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Trump is now calling for the arrest and imprisonment of Obama, Hillary and Biden based on a conspiracy that he refuses to give any details on.

Yawn!

Hey, I hear trump is having his son in law, Jared The Dud, look into whether Double Bubble Gum could be a cure for Covid 19 …… :lol:

BTW how is Jared doing with his side job of finding peace in the Middle East :lol: ?
Last edited by jimjam on 18 May 2020 16:52, edited 1 time in total.
Finfinder wrote:How could the FBI ...January 4th

FISA warrant

"[G]iven the low threshold for predication in the AG Guidelines and the DIOG, ...we concluded that the quantum of information articulated by the FBI to open the individual investigations on Papadopoulos, Page, Flynn, and Manafort in August 2016 was sufficient to satisfy the low threshold established by the Department and the FBI."

Office of the Inspector General
U.S. Department of Justice

* My emphasis

:)
ingliz wrote:FISA warrant

"[G]iven the low threshold for predication in the AG Guidelines and the DIOG, ...we concluded that the quantum of information articulated by the FBI to open the individual investigations on Papadopoulos, Page, Flynn, and Manafort in August 2016 was sufficient to satisfy the low threshold established by the Department and the FBI."

Office of the Inspector General
U.S. Department of Justice

* My emphasis

Sorry but a very large swing and a miss. You seem to not understand or want to understand the details and now are nothing more than a propagandist. .

How can you get a FISA warrant on Flynn Jan 4th when Flynn had the discussion on December 28th. The FBI admitted they had no warrant on Flynn prior to December 28th.

You need to be asking Obama and Biden.

jimjam wrote:Trump is now calling for the arrest and imprisonment of Obama, Hillary and Biden based on a conspiracy that he refuses to give any details on.

Yawn!

Hey, I hear trump is having his son in law, Jared The Dud, look into whether Double Bubble Gum could be a cure for Covid 19 …… :lol:

Of course Trump is correct. The only possible answer is Obama ordered the unmasking and surveillance of Flynn. The FBI already admitted they had no legal means of listening to Flynn conversation or unmasking prior to December 28th. Flynn was unmasked on January 4th.
Finfinder wrote:a FISA warrant

A FISA warrant was obtained for Kislyak

The FBI already admitted...

Wrong.

Wiretaps do indeed require 'minimization' but only to the extent “consistent with the need of the United States to obtain, produce, and disseminate foreign intelligence information".

Reason for Edit: Ambiguity among sources
Last edited by ingliz on 18 May 2020 15:13, edited 4 times in total.
SpecialOlympian wrote:
Yeah I'm not gonna bother watching it because the Obamagate thing is somehow more boring and complicated than Russiagate ever was. It's so boring and bullshit even the president can't pay attention.

Also I guess I touched a nerv when I asked you why you were quoting a race baiting thirst grifter.

They made it complicated to try and hide the fact it's total BS.

When you start looking at the pieces, they look like an angry child threw it together.

Say, there wouldn't be an emotionally immature person in American politics these days, would there?
Trump and his cohort are emploding from within. What can i say. If you don't have any other policy or leadership skills besides "LOCK HER UP" and "Inputnamehere-GATE" then that is what you are going to continue doing. Basically Trump and his cohort run out of ideas while the the quarantine and Covid made the situation untenable.

There might be severe repercussions for this after Trump looses the next election. At least the possibility is not 0 anymore. People might go straight to jail and by people i obviously mean high ranking Trump officials. I do not think that Republicans themselves like how Trump and his ilk are playing around with the US legal system and decorum within the political sphere. Even for US standards it is over the top.
Finfinder wrote:Of course Trump is correct.

He is never wrong …… let's put Obama, Biden and Hillary in jail. Good idea.

Yawn again!
ingliz wrote:A FISA warrant was obtained for Kislyak

Wrong.

Wiretaps do indeed require 'minimization' but only to the extent “consistent with the need of the United States to obtain, produce, and disseminate foreign intelligence information".

Reason for Edit: Ambiguity among sources

Nope you are still wrong, you lack comprehension of my posts. You seem to lack comprehension of FISA. They are always listening to foreign ambassador its the unmasking of the Americans in question.

So how would they know it was Flynn when they never requested to unmask Flynn?? This was a set up ordered by Obama.
jimjam wrote:
He is never wrong …… let's put Obama, Biden and Hillary in jail. Good idea.

Yawn again!

Looks like it's all crap all the time until the election.
jimjam wrote:He is never wrong …… let's put Obama, Biden and Hillary in jail. Good idea.

Yawn again!

Well my friend you called for Trump to be impeach before he was in office and have one of the most popular threads on this forum which turns out to be fake news.

I'm a double yawn :D
Finfinder wrote:you lack comprehension of my posts.

You appear to be wearing blinkers.

If you could be bothered to read the 'STANDARD MINIMIZATION PROCEDURES FOR FBI ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE AND PHYSICAL SEARCH CONDUCTED UNDER THE FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE SURVEILLANCE ACT(U)', cited in my previous post, you will see I am correct.

Finfinder wrote:

Well my friend you called for Trump to be impeach before he was in office

News to me. Can you show me where I said this? How is someone impeached who does not yet have the job :?: ?

So, I take it, you agree with the man who has never admitted to making a mistake in his life that Obama, Biden and Hillary should be in jail :eek: ? What about Pelosi? Jail for her also? More realistically, the Southern District of NY has a few cases all ready to go once trump can no longer hide in the W.H.

Sure was good to see some rain today.
Last edited by jimjam on 18 May 2020 19:43, edited 1 time in total.
late wrote:Looks like it's all crap all the time until the election.

Yikes! I was waiting to hear trump's plan to assure that all Americans would have access to affordable medical care and his plan to repair America's infrastructure …. I guess actually thinking things thru for the greater good for ALL Americans never was his strong point. Crap is, unfortunately, a 2 way street. I'm looking forward to seeing videos of trump's ass crack on the golf course put out by Biden's cesspool division. :|
ingliz wrote:You appear to be wearing blinkers.

If you could be bothered to read the 'STANDARD MINIMIZATION PROCEDURES FOR FBI ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE AND PHYSICAL SEARCH CONDUCTED UNDER THE FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE SURVEILLANCE ACT(U)', cited in my previous post, you will see I am correct.

Again you seem to not understand. The only way they could know the Russian ambassador was talking to Flynn was to unmask Flynn. The FBI stated they did not request to unmask Flynn nor seek a warrant on Flynn until after the phone call occurred on Jan 4th 2017 Can you comprehend this? The phone call occurred on the 29th of December 2016. Fynn NEVER talked about sanctions (the FBI admits this)The only way they looked at the Flynn call was because Obama ordered it. Look at the facts there is literally no other conclusion. It was a set up. Read Andrew McCabes testimony it's all there that is what he confirms. Exculpatory evidence is another term you need to familiarize yourself with.

jimjam wrote:News to me. Can you show me where I said this? How is someone impeached who does not yet have the job :?: ?

So, I take it, you agree with the man who has never admitted to making a mistake in his life that Obama, Biden and Hillary should be in jail :eek: ? What about Pelosi? Jail for her also? More realistically, the Southern District of NY has a few cases all ready to go once trump can no longer hide in the W.H.

Sure was good to see some rain today.

I don't believe any politician. It's much simpler than that though you talk about a 2 tier justice system one for Democrats and a much different one for Republicans that is what people see clear as day.
Last edited by Finfinder on 18 May 2020 22:09, edited 1 time in total.
Finfinder wrote:
The only way they looked at the Flynn call was because Obama ordered it. Look at the facts there is literally no other conclusion.

"The Trump administration released the list to promote its claim that officials in the outgoing administration attempted to discredit Flynn and others associated with the incoming administration. But this claim makes absolutely no sense.

To understand why, we need some background on the unmasking procedure. In the course of doing its job to gather information critical to our national security, the intelligence community might discover that a foreign intelligence target has talked about or even to an American. The intelligence community is only interested in the foreign side of the information collected and, in reporting it, will only make reference to the American if it is important to understanding the intelligence. Even then, to protect the privacy of that American, they would refer to him or her simply as “a U.S. person.” This isn’t required by the Constitution, but it has been a long-established protection.

Most recipients of the reports don’t care about the identities of U.S. persons. There are, however, cases in which, to do his or her duty, the official receiving the report does need to know the identity. For example, if a report says that foreign intelligence officers were considering recruiting a U.S. person, it would be irresponsible for the FBI not to ask for the identity of that American, if only to warn them about the recruiting attempt.

Second, some have speculated that these unmasking requests must mean that the requesters were hunting for — and knew they were unmasking — Flynn. This is nonsense. The whole reason for making an unmasking request is to reveal a name that an official doesn’t know and needs to know to do their job. Indeed, there’s no way of even knowing whether the unmasking requests were “aimed” at the U.S. person who was Flynn, since many requests are to unmask all the names in a given report — and Flynn’s might have just turned up in the report along with others.

Finally, the fact that a senior official’s name appeared on the list doesn’t necessarily mean that the official actually made the request. In many cases, unmasking requests are made by a senior official’s daily intelligence briefer so they could be prepared to answer any questions the official might raise. The intelligence community nonetheless records that as a request by the senior official.

The simple fact is that the list of individuals making completely legitimate unmasking requests is not news. The only news here is the continuing politicization of the intelligence community. This public release of requesters’ names is unprecedented, and there was no particular reason for it to be done now, or ever. Seeking the list in the first place, declassifying it and providing it only to Republican members of Congress — who immediately handed it to the media — strongly suggests that the intent was to create a political spectacle."

Last year there were over 7,000 requests. It's a routine sifting that goes on constantly.

The "only conclusion" here is that you don't have a clue, and don't want one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/05/17/only-culprit-unmasking-scandal-is-trump-administration/
Finfinder wrote:you talk about a 2 tier justice system one for Democrats and a much different one for Republicans

You got it half right. I am not dumb enough to be a "Democrat" or a "Republican". But there IS largely a 2 tier justice system : one for rich boys and one for peons like you and I. It's all about money my friend ….. simple as pie.
late wrote:"The Trump administration released the list to promote its claim that officials in the outgoing administration attempted to discredit Flynn and others associated with the incoming administration. But this claim makes absolutely no sense.

To understand why, we need some background on the unmasking procedure. In the course of doing its job to gather information critical to our national security, the intelligence community might discover that a foreign intelligence target has talked about or even to an American. The intelligence community is only interested in the foreign side of the information collected and, in reporting it, will only make reference to the American if it is important to understanding the intelligence. Even then, to protect the privacy of that American, they would refer to him or her simply as “a U.S. person.” This isn’t required by the Constitution, but it has been a long-established protection.

Most recipients of the reports don’t care about the identities of U.S. persons. There are, however, cases in which, to do his or her duty, the official receiving the report does need to know the identity. For example, if a report says that foreign intelligence officers were considering recruiting a U.S. person, it would be irresponsible for the FBI not to ask for the identity of that American, if only to warn them about the recruiting attempt.

Second, some have speculated that these unmasking requests must mean that the requesters were hunting for — and knew they were unmasking — Flynn. This is nonsense. The whole reason for making an unmasking request is to reveal a name that an official doesn’t know and needs to know to do their job. Indeed, there’s no way of even knowing whether the unmasking requests were “aimed” at the U.S. person who was Flynn, since many requests are to unmask all the names in a given report — and Flynn’s might have just turned up in the report along with others.

Finally, the fact that a senior official’s name appeared on the list doesn’t necessarily mean that the official actually made the request. In many cases, unmasking requests are made by a senior official’s daily intelligence briefer so they could be prepared to answer any questions the official might raise. The intelligence community nonetheless records that as a request by the senior official.

The simple fact is that the list of individuals making completely legitimate unmasking requests is not news. The only news here is the continuing politicization of the intelligence community. This public release of requesters’ names is unprecedented, and there was no particular reason for it to be done now, or ever. Seeking the list in the first place, declassifying it and providing it only to Republican members of Congress — who immediately handed it to the media — strongly suggests that the intent was to create a political spectacle."

Last year there were over 7,000 requests. It's a routine sifting that goes on constantly.

The "only conclusion" here is that you don't have a clue, and don't want one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/05/17/only-culprit-unmasking-scandal-is-trump-administration/

You seem not to understand that unmaskings have to do with national security and people linked to terrorist orgnazations.

It's routine for Democrats going after their political rivals. Funny how it worked that it was mostly all Republicans being unmasked and then leaked to the press. Its not routine for the outgoing vice president Joe Biden to sign the unmasking request for Flynn 8 days before he was no longer going to be vice president. Furthermore this was after the phone call occurred which they already knew Flynn was on said call because it was ordered in that same Obama White House meeting Biden admitted to being in. It was a set up because they knew Flynn did not discuss sanctions because they already had the transcripts.
Finfinder wrote:
You seem not to understand...

I have, 2 or 3 times now, quoted people that used to do this for a living.

You are repeating fiction mindlessly, not one of the more sophisticated propaganda techniques.
late wrote:I have, 2 or 3 times now, quoted people that used to do this for a living.

You are repeating fiction mindlessly, not one of the more sophisticated propaganda techniques.

You are welcome to try to pick apart any of the facts I submitted but it is not a surprise you never can or do. Specifically what did I post that is fiction?
Finfinder wrote:
You are welcome to try to pick apart any of the facts I submitted but it is not a surprise you never can or do.

I did.

This is not new. You are always posting the dumbest shit, and then ignoring anything real.

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]

In Canada, Indigenous people have been harassed r[…]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]

No. There is nothing arbitrary about whether peop[…]