Trump Declares AntiFA a Terrorist Organization. - Page 15 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
skinster wrote:We all know why. maz is just too much of a coward to admit it.

:eh:
This guy has never been to a protest.

The point is to block traffic, shut down tunnels, shut the system down, so it listens.

They want traffic to listens to what?

Why do you think that people have the right to swarm a car while yelling at them and trying to smash their windows?

If you are just going to pretend that these protesters aren't terrorizing drivers and in some instances attempting to kill them, then I guess my conversation with you all are finished.

Last edited by maz on 01 Jul 2020 18:09, edited 2 times in total.
skinster wrote:They want the system shut down so it will listen to their demands. Power concedes nothing without a demand.

Why do people sitting in traffic have to listen to the demands of people who are terrorizing them in traffic? Do random people in the road have the power to change anything.

You are far more gone than I though :eh:
maz wrote:Why do people sitting in traffic have to listen to the demands of people who are terrorizing them in traffic? Do random people in the road have the power to change anything.

You are far more gone than I though :eh:

:lol:
The point is to make things inconvenient so people pay attention.

Anyway, stop playing victim, even though you appear pathetic enough to be one, but it's not going to work when you're demonising the oppressed.
skinster wrote::lol:
The point is to make things inconvenient so people pay attention.

Anyway, stop playing victim, even though you appear pathetic enough to be one, but it's not going to work when you're demonising the oppressed.

Pay attention to what? Regular people don't give a shit about these stupid protests. They find them dangerous and they fear for their lives when their vehicles get swarmed by terrorists. That's why these stupid protesters are getting run over left and right and drivers are rarely getting charged with anything.
maz wrote:Pay attention to what? Regular people don't give a shit about these stupid protests. They find them dangerous and they fear for their lives when their vehicles get swarmed by terrorists. That's why these stupid protesters are getting run over left and right and drivers are rarely getting charged with anything.

I'd imagine there are open investigations for a lot of these cases (where explicit vehicular assault has occurred) and we'll see a trickle of arrests over time.
Pants-of-dog wrote:@maz

What are your views on Stand Your Ground laws?

I'm not that familiar with them so I do not really have any views on them. Why do you ask?

What if the the guys from Charlottesville were out in the streets blocking cars, screaming at the drivers about whatever irrational demands and pulling out guns and shooting at them as they were driving off?

What do you think Trump, the governor and the city mayor have done about that?
maz wrote:I'm not that familiar with them so I do not really have any views on them. Why do you ask?

What if the the guys from Charlottesville were out in the streets blocking cars, screaming at the drivers about whatever irrational demands and pulling out guns and shooting at them as they were driving off?

What do you think Trump, the governor and the city mayor have done about that?

What if green aliens arrived from space and told us to eat dogs? Huh?

Anyway, you should look those up before deciding that shooting is illegal.

Also, one of your articles is contradicted by one of your videos. The article is incorrect.
Pants-of-dog wrote:What if green aliens arrived from space and told us to eat dogs? Huh?

Anyway, you should look those up before deciding that shooting is illegal.

Also, one of your articles is contradicted by one of your videos. The article is incorrect.

Which video are you trying to claim was a justified?

One video shows a man shooting into a car, and the other one with the black man brandished a gun to the car that ran someone over. Is that the one you are referring to?

If it is, that driver was cleared of any wrongdoing because she feared for her life and attempted to get out of a potentially life threatening situation.

In the other video, the driver was shot and there was a manhunt on for the shooter.

It's amazing that someone who has whined about gun violence in the past is now trying to justify terrorists acts.
maz wrote:Why do people sitting in traffic have to listen to the demands of people who are terrorizing them in traffic? Do random people in the road have the power to change anything.

You are far more gone than I though
:eh:

Probably becase they are under the delusion that Twitter is the voice of America. :lol:

Apparently the people the left supports either don't have a public consensus or the liberals they put in office lie and only help themselves. Certainly liberals cannot do anything by governing and playing by the rules.

Pants-of-dog wrote:@maz

Finally, why are cars the new preferred weapon of racists?

Because they don't want to be attacked by a violent mob of terrorists.

Here is video of a working class black man trying to get to work when he was blocked by idiots who want to complain irrationally to him about white privilege or something.

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

[quote='ate"]Whatever you're using, I want[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]