Why is it that God hates America so much? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
In yesterday's speech in Dallas, Texas, Vice President Mike Pence admitted that the pandemic hadn't gone as expected, but that it was God's will and that we have to accept it:

“I leave here today confident that God is at work. Even though it may not seem that way God is working,” Pence said. “Even when things don’t seem like they’re going the way we expected, they’re going the way God expected.”

What he didn't explain is why God seems to punish America much more than others:

The above graph is already outdated. The US now adds another 40,000 to 47,000 new cases every day to the total of more than 2.6 million infected. An average of 600 people are dying every day, adding to the total of more than 128,000 deaths. At this rate, more than 250,000 may be killed by the time Trump is done with America because of his failed corona response. Does he still think he's doing god's work?
God hates Americans? I thought God gave people free will and if they choose to be idiots, they have to live(or die) with the consequences.

I mean... if there WAS a god, and I doubt that. :p
Two big asumptions: A god exists and it gives a crap what we do or happens to us.
Not to mention it would not be "only america".
Under your paradigm, a god would hate everything since there have been wars and plague all around since the begining of life.
Last edited by XogGyux on 29 Jun 2020 18:22, edited 1 time in total.
XogGyux wrote:Two big asumptions: A god exists and it gives a crap what we do or happens to us.
Not to mention it would not be "only america".
Under your paradigm, a god would hate everything since there have been wars and plague all around since the begining of life.

It's silly to debate the existence of god.

The point here is that Pence believes that god exists and that the pandemic is his will.

If Pence wants to offload the responsibility for the Trump's administration disastrous corona response on god, then he ought to explain why god is hitting the US so much harder than other comparable countries.
Atlantis wrote:It's silly to debate the existence of god.

The point here is that Pence believes that god exists and that the pandemic is his will.

If Pence wants to offload the responsibility for the Trump's administration disastrous corona response on god, then he ought to explain why god is hitting the US so much harder than other comparable countries.

It is because of the damn lying godless Democrats.
Atlantis wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

You never fail to amuse.

That god is now hitting Republican states is also the fault of the Democrats :?:

I can't read God's mind; maybe it is due to God's love.
HalleluYah
Atlantis wrote:It's silly to debate the existence of god.

Agreed.

How do you know he's wrong, @Atlantis? :eh:

If any nation has been begging God to smite it in furious anger, it is surely the United States of America. What Pence is saying actually makes a lot of sense. Lol.
Yall stupid here.
Atheists and the supposed "Christian" dude.
Religion is for grown up men, it gives answers to questions science can't answer.
It doesn't mean that it's tottaly right or true, neither it means its totally fake and fairytale.

There is a reason we are called Christians.
Because we are supposed to follow Christ's teachings. And I don't care what your opinion is about religion, Christ's teachings no matter what your beliefs are, are just a simple guide on how to be a good human. Don't relate jesus to church, church is human made bullshit made to control the masses and benefit from their stupidity and naivety (look at crusades, and not only).
You don't have to go to church every Sunday to be a good Christian, you don't even have to pray much. All you have to do is be a good human towards your other fellow humans and that's what Christianity is all about.
Realising the fact that we all born equal but yet not the same and help each other through all times.
Now either you're a communist or an atheist you can't argue that this notion isnt actually one of the most humanitarian religions ever existed. And again don't confuse Christianity with those false "Christians" and church, these aren't Christianity, that's just another example of the west taking something actually good and bright and turning it into a mass destruction weapon
I take no arguments against jesus from nazaret teachings, either he was indeed son of God or not, his message was one I welcome in me gladly .
But I'm open to any argument against Gods ezistence. Afterall I'm not so sure either about him yet. But I'm relaly sure that there must be "something " who made everything and remember we don't have to understand everything, human mind has certain limits, that's why we have faith, for things human mind cannot perceive. Thus don't be arrogant.

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]

Candace Owens

... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. […]

...Which Hamas refuses and wasn't ordered by the […]

@skinster so you confess that Hamas committed ma[…]