Why is it that God hates America so much? - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Atlantis wrote:It's usually the other way around: people aren't willing to accept criticism of their own country because it's more convenient to scapegoat others. That has been the normal procedure since humans first walked this planet.

It seems there would literally be nothing to talk about if around here if the USA wasn't the center piece of every foreigner trying to negatively gaslight the make up of our country. It is pure unadulterated jealously, a projection, it is that simple.
Finfinder wrote:It seems there would literally be nothing to talk about if around here if the USA wasn't the center piece of every foreigner trying to negatively gaslight the make up of our country. It is pure unadulterated jealously, a projection, it is that simple.

The USA is also the country that "promotes itself and its commercial values" on every world media, forcing its stupid narratives of commercial indignity onto the entire globe. So if the world is noticing that the USA is shit, it's because the USA has been exposing its shitiness through its media domination.

USA is also the current mass-murderer nation, by far. And it lies its head off in order to get permission to kill innocent human beings all over the world.

And its economic system is so backwards and unjust, that it threatens not only most Americans, but also the entire world.

This is why most of humanity, all over the earth are currently criticizing genocidal deathstar USA.

Perhaps God agrees with most of humanity, and not with the commercial propaganda that most of us Westerners have grown up with.
I rest my case just another insignificant Canadian gaslight opinion. They are just outlier negative internet posters because they come from a country that has no significance in the world. The same person that thinks Cuba is a great place to live. I will take your opinion exactly for what it's worth LO
Finfinder wrote:I rest my case just another insignificant Canadian gaslight opinion. They are just outlier negative internet posters because they come from a country that has no significance in the world.

Canada has been trying to gain "significance" by helping the USA and its allies to continue their genocidal colonial ways in Venezuela, Haiti, and all over Africa or anywhere else there are resources for our "insignificant" mining companies to steal through civil war, infection, or sanctions. Whatever works for them getting rich.

And by the way, this thread is about "God's" opinion. I don't think He is very impressed by just HOW the UK and USA have gained their "significance" - through massive genocide campaigns. God created ALL people, according to the texts humans wrote about Him.
QatzelOk wrote:And by the way, this thread is about "God's" opinion. I don't think He is very impressed by just HOW the UK and USA have gained their "significance" - through massive genocide campaigns. God created ALL people, according to the texts humans wrote about Him.

You speak for God now? Has he empowered you with judgement? Would God like your lying and embellishing?
Finfinder wrote:You speak for God now? Has he empowered you with judgement? Would God like your lying and embellishing?

There's enough mud to dirty us all. God's views on various things are known through Scripture of course, Holy Tradition, etc.. But again, there's enough evil out there that no one people or country have the monopoly.
annatar1914 wrote:There's enough mud to dirty us all. God's views on various things are known through Scripture of course, Holy Tradition, etc.. But again, there's enough evil out there that no one people or country have the monopoly.

Here, you are saying that the USA-UK alliance does NOT have a monopoly on evil.

This, apparently, is a controversial statement, because the leaders of the USA (gangsters) are always SEEKING monopolies on everything.
QatzelOk wrote:Here, you are saying that the USA-UK alliance does NOT have a monopoly on evil.

This, apparently, is a controversial statement, because the leaders of the USA (gangsters) are always SEEKING monopolies on everything.

It's hard to take you serious when your idol is Fidel Castro, then again Cananda is so insignificant to the world people hardly knows it exists.
Finfinder wrote:It's hard to take you serious when your idol is Fidel Castro, then again Cananda is so insignificant to the world people hardly knows it exists.

Maybe if Canada would drop weapons on millions of people and kill thousands more with drones, we would get noticed by people more and become more "significant" in your eyes. (but what this would signify, exactly, is unnamed by you)

But does God prefer murderous drama, or quiet contemplation, in your opinion?
QatzelOk wrote:Maybe if Canada would drop weapons on millions of people and kill thousands more with drones, we would get noticed by people more and become more "significant" in your eyes. (but what this would signify, exactly, is unnamed by you)

But does God prefer murderous drama, or quiet contemplation, in your opinion?

God prefers your hero Castro ?

Maybe if Canadians would put down their meth pipes and Elsinore beers they might have some ambition in life and take advantage of their good situation and do something good in the world like US (which leads in that category)

God is probably not very happy with your gas-lighting lies.
Finfinder wrote:God prefers your hero Castro ?

Maybe if Canadians would put down their meth pipes...

What a weak argument you have just made if you're trying to prove the superiority of your own morality (in God's eyes), and the economic system that gave you your current morality.

Personally, I do prefer the open international solidarity of Fidel Castro and the Cuban Revolution to your racism against all other peoples, yes. You are defending "capitalism" by saying that nations and cultures are all drug-addicted no-minds. This is self-esteem-erasing, which may create cheap workers who don't care about their own safety, but it also creates a crappy society that isn't designed to work for most people.

And to call all Canadians "meth smokers" because you disagree with someone who lives there... is not very good methodology. It's diaper-change logic.
QatzelOk wrote:Here, you are saying that the USA-UK alliance does NOT have a monopoly on evil.

This unfortunately is a rhetorical flourish devoid of truthful meaning, and unfortunately you can't see that-it's easier to project and blame the inner faults and deficiencies on some other people or group of people than to look within oneself (the root of the error of Gnosticism as an example; ''evil world and people, good me and maybe a few others of like mind''). I know because that's a problem I have too of course, we all do.''

Now of course sinful people create ''sinful structures'' over time that serve to protect their various rackets and extortions and banditry. But unfortunately evil is like a virus that we are very much sick with to one degree or other.
Godstud wrote:Actually, calling Americans Yanks goes back to WW2, and it's not racist, in any way, shape or form.

Yankee
-a person who lives in, or is from, the US.

-Outside the U.S., the informal "Yank" refers to Americans in general. It is especially popular among Britons, Irish, and Australians and sometimes carries pejorative overtones.

In other words, I am not using it wrong, you big snowflake. :D

USA = Yank.
Canadian = Canuck.

Hardly bigoted, you big crybaby.

Just a technical aside. Are you using a format other than the standard white print on black background default setting for this forum? In the default setting, the yellow highlight makes the words nearly impossible to read.
QatzelOk wrote:What a weak argument you have just made if you're trying to prove the superiority of your own morality (in God's eyes), and the economic system that gave you your current morality..

I'm not trying to prove my superiority I'm calling you out on your aggression and gas-lighting towards the USA . You are the one to bring God into this I'm using your hypocrisy to make a point.

QatzelOk wrote:Personally, I do prefer the open international solidarity of Fidel Castro and the Cuban Revolution to your racism against all other peoples, yes. You are defending "capitalism" by saying that nations and cultures are all drug-addicted no-minds. This is self-esteem-erasing, which may create cheap workers who don't care about their own safety, but it also creates a crappy society that isn't designed to work for most people.

:lol: I dare defend my country in the same manner you feel entitled to disparage it without criticism? Maybe you are on drugs. LOL You call me a racist and supporter of genocide and then feel I have the gall to make a defense of it LOL What exactly is your argument because you said so? You haven't proven anything other than your use of pejoratives in describing and gas-lighting our country. You can dish it out but not take it. I do stand with the fact that you are from Canada so your opinion is negligible.

BTW Nice murderous hero Castro you worship.
Robert Urbanek wrote:Just a technical aside. Are you using a format other than the standard white print on black background default setting for this forum? In the default setting, the yellow highlight makes the words nearly impossible to read.
I use the black print on white background, like normal people use. ;)

You aren't wrong, though. :D

@Finfinder Castro has likely been responsible for less deaths than the typical US President. People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks. :knife:
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This war is going to drag on for probably another[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving b[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]