Let the Bodies Hit the Streets: President Trump to Oversee Greatest Increase in Homelessness Thread - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15105682
With rent protections ending, and Republican Senators comparing additional aid checks as being nothing more than ice water the damned in Hell pray for, we are about to see a gigantic wave of eviction cases hit the courts.

America has been made great. With historic 50% approval ratings all of our resident racists can sit back and relax and watch president of the United States Donald J. Trump coast to an easy victory.

Landlord lobbyists and tenant advocates don't agree on much, but both parties have been screaming their heads off about the same thing for a month now.

Once Gov. Jay Inslee lifts his statewide eviction moratorium, which is set to expire in August, landlords will initiate a massive wave of evictions across Washington. The evictions could push thousands into homelessness, exacerbating an already intractable crisis as the deadly coronavirus pandemic continues to surge.

State and local officials say they’re aware of this problem, but most policies appear insufficient or prohibitively expensive without more federal aid.

You get the idea, but click here to continue reading this article from The Stranger


Thank you Lord Jesus for President Trump, who has made America into a nation of homeless lepers. I see absolutely no negative consequences from having hundreds of thousands of jobless people also become homeless in a time of heightened protesting.
#15105832
I see absolutely no negative consequences from having hundreds of thousands of jobless people also become homeless in a time of heightened protesting.

Neither do I.... :)

Image

:D
#15112582
SpecialOlympian wrote:I think you mean America is Great Again. Because it is. Thank you Lord Jesus for president Trump.

Best President EVER! Against the horrible Pelosi and green pants squad President Trump is draining the swamp. Never vote for an Antifa Loving, BLM Supporting, Police Defunding, Leftist Communist Democrat this Century. OBOZO (That Hawaiian Muslim slumlord Pimp-wannabe) allowed open borders and now possibly 20plus million illegals are in America. Illegals Suck! I'll take a confederate flag waving American over a communist or an illegal any day.
#15112932
ckaihatsu wrote:America's Infrastructure Is Crumbling


Amazing how many foreigners got into engineering jobs over the last 40 years from other countries that got free college degrees, hate America, and send the money tax free out of America back to their homelands. Kinda points the finger at all of the Communists and the sellouts that have allowed America to be sold down the river by dirty democrat career criminal politicians hell bent on socialism. How did a goof like Bernie ever get any support. Communism is not good for any taxpaying legal American citizen. According to Corn Pop, China's favorite career criminal Politician Joe Biden likes to take a nice long nap every time he wakes up sleepy from taking a nap. Homeless drug addicts and fentanyl kings and queens will accept anything that they are given. Luckily for America it's Patriots believe Freedom is worth dying for. Patriots also believe that the freedoms of their families and friends are worth destroying any and all that would get in the way of such Freedoms. Trump-Pence 2016-2024!!!
#15112938
Chad wrote:Amazing how many foreigners got into engineering jobs over the last 40 years from other countries that got free college degrees, hate America, and send the money tax free out of America back to their homelands.
Please provide a source for your dumb claim, Chad.

Chad wrote:Kinda points the finger at all of the Communists and the sellouts that have allowed America to be sold down the river by dirty democrat career criminal politicians hell bent on socialism.
You don't know what Socialism or Communism are, so you'd best educate yourself before making silly statements about them.

What countries are "so-called" Communist countries? Canada? Denmark? Australia? India? Would being specific destroy your entire argument, or put it in doubt? I think it would.

Chad wrote:Communism is not good for any taxpaying legal American citizen.
Americans aren't going to be Communist. Talking about it is ridiculous fear-mongering. Contrary to popular belief among radicals, such as yourself, things like this are not all or nothing, Chad.

Chad wrote:Homeless drug addicts and fentanyl kings and queens will accept anything that they are given.
They are homeless, drug addicts and "fentanyl kings" because of unregulated Capitalism.

Chad wrote:Luckily for America it's Patriots believe Freedom is worth dying for. Patriots also believe that the freedoms of their families and friends are worth destroying any and all that would get in the way of such Freedoms. Trump-Pence 2016-2024!!!
So in order to protect your freedoms and families you are willing to destroy them... How dumb is that?
#15112945
@Hindsite I know that, but there aren't tons of Chinese, Cubans and North Koreans getting educated in USA, just to go back home. His claim is just plain dumb, and not supported by facts.

China's problems with medicine stem from shortages of medical infrastructure, and not from lack of skilled doctors.

So, what are these other countries that are so-called "communist countries"?
#15112977
Godstud wrote:@Hindsite I know that, but there aren't tons of Chinese, Cubans and North Koreans getting educated in USA, just to go back home. His claim is just plain dumb, and not supported by facts.

China's problems with medicine stem from shortages of medical infrastructure, and not from lack of skilled doctors.

So, what are these other countries that are so-called "communist countries"?

Yeah, you should know about communist countries, like Laos and Vietnam, since you live in a former communist country yourself.
#15112981
Hindsite wrote:Yeah, you should know about communist countries, like Laos and Vietnam, since you live in a former communist country yourself.
:lol: Canada's never been Communist.

Thailand has never been a Communist country, either. It was a benevolent monarchy until 10 Dec, 1932, When the King signed the new Constitution. The King decided it was time to change and become like other more progressive countries. A Constitution was ratified and the country changed it's government. It is now a Democratic Constitutional monarchy like many other countries(i.e Canada, England, Australia, Denmark, Sweden, etc).

Laos is not a strictly Communist country. It's not as simple as you'd like to make it out to be.

Vietnam is not Communist. It is a Socialist country. There are vast differences, but I am sure you cannot differentiate between them, as you are not willing to learn, and choose to remain ignorant.

They are both doing quite well, actually. Many Americans retire in both countries, because they are such nice places to live.
#15112984
Godstud wrote::lol: Canada's never been Communist.

Thailand has never been a Communist country, either. It was a benevolent monarchy until 10 Dec, 1932, When the King signed the new Constitution. The King decided it was time to change and become like other more progressive countries. A Constitution was ratified and the country changed it's government. It is now a Democratic Constitutional monarchy like many other countries(i.e Canada, England, Australia, Denmark, Sweden, etc).

Laos is not a strictly Communist country. It's not as simple as you'd like to make it out to be.

Vietnam is not Communist. It is a Socialist country. There are vast differences, but I am sure you cannot differentiate between them, as you are not willing to learn, and choose to remain ignorant.

They are both doing quite well, actually. Many Americans retire in both countries, because they are such nice places to live.

A List of Current Communist Countries in the World
https://www.thoughtco.com/communist-cou ... ew-1435178

Communist Party of Thailand
Initially known as the Communist Party of Siam, the party was founded officially on 1 December 1942, although communist activism in the country began as early as 1927. In the 1960s, the CPT grew in membership and support and by the early 1970s was the second largest communist movement in mainland Southeast Asia (after Vietnam). The party launched a guerrilla war against the Thai government in 1965. Even though the CPT suffered internal divisions, at its political peak the party effectively acted as a state within the state. Its rural support is estimated to have been at least four million people; its military arm consisted of 10-14,000 armed fighters.[1] Its influence was concentrated in the northeastern, northern and southern Thailand.[2] Following a series of internal party disputes, changes in international communist alliances, successful counter-insurgency policies of Thailand's government including a widely accepted offer of amnesty for party cadres, and the Cold War coming to its conclusion, the party disappeared from the political scene in the early-1990s.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist ... f_Thailand
#15112987
As I already said, Vietnam and Laos are not countries you can simply label Communist. The article you used shows how Communism is on the WANE. The article is simplistic to say the least, and is an opinion piece. Socialism is not Communism.

I doubt you even read the wikipedia article that you posted. :lol: It doesn't say what you think it says. Having a Communist party in your country, doesn't make your government Communist.

America used to be Communist!!
The Communist Party USA, officially the Communist Party of the United States of America (CPUSA), is a communist party in the United States established in 1919 after a split in the Socialist Party of America following the Russian Revolution.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist ... Revolution.

See? USA is as Communist as Thailand.
#15112990
Godstud wrote:America used to be Communist!!
The Communist Party USA, officially the Communist Party of the United States of America (CPUSA), is a communist party in the United States established in 1919 after a split in the Socialist Party of America following the Russian Revolution.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist ... Revolution.

See? USA is as Communist as Thailand.

Democrat is the New Communist
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/democra ... communist/
#15113047
Chad wrote:
Amazing how many foreigners got into engineering jobs over the last 40 years from other countries that got free college degrees, hate America, and send the money tax free out of America back to their homelands. Kinda points the finger at all of the Communists and the sellouts that have allowed America to be sold down the river by dirty democrat career criminal politicians hell bent on socialism. How did a goof like Bernie ever get any support. Communism is not good for any taxpaying legal American citizen. According to Corn Pop, China's favorite career criminal Politician Joe Biden likes to take a nice long nap every time he wakes up sleepy from taking a nap. Homeless drug addicts and fentanyl kings and queens will accept anything that they are given. Luckily for America it's Patriots believe Freedom is worth dying for. Patriots also believe that the freedoms of their families and friends are worth destroying any and all that would get in the way of such Freedoms. Trump-Pence 2016-2024!!!



Spoken like a true nationalist.

If it doesn't make the American flag sparkle any brighter then it's not worth hearing, huh, Chad?

Note that your kind these days *has* to tout a statist line because the 'free markets' are *demonstrably* not-working-out, and they've received *trillions* in public funds, under Trump.

So you're echoing the Trump line on H1-B visas now -- b.f.d.

Name *one* freedom that your ultra-nationalist 'patriots' want to fight and die for.
#15113086
ckaihatsu wrote:

Spoken like a true nationalist.

If it doesn't make the American flag sparkle any brighter then it's not worth hearing, huh, Chad?

Note that your kind these days *has* to tout a statist line because the 'free markets' are *demonstrably* not-working-out, and they've received *trillions* in public funds, under Trump.

So you're echoing the Trump line on H1-B visas now -- b.f.d.

Name *one* freedom that your ultra-nationalist 'patriots' want to fight and die for.

Patriots...AKA...Nationalists will always fight for 1. the right (and for left) to own guns. Beto the dork will not take away guns from taxpaying legal American citizens. Only an idiot believes that criminals cannot get guns and ammunition and only a Communist will attempt to take guns away from taxpaying legal American Citizens. The Free Market is exactly what it needed in America. It works for any America that is willing to work hard and take a risk. Check out the success story for TITO'S and many other American Businesses that can only make it so because of America's Free Markets. Freedom costs lives and many have been spent around the globe for what every American enjoys and could lose overnight to the Antifa Loving, BLM Supporting, Police Defunding, Communist Democrats. Joe Biden is a dweeb and Kamala is a phony. Not all Patriots are "Nationalist" but it is nice to know that most are and will vote against Communism and Tyranny. Patriots will never sell out. Joe Biden is a sell out.
#15113095
Chad wrote:
Patriots...AKA...Nationalists will always fight for 1. the right (and for left) to own guns. Beto the dork will not take away guns from taxpaying legal American citizens. Only an idiot believes that criminals cannot get guns and ammunition and only a Communist will attempt to take guns away from taxpaying legal American Citizens.



You're confusing communists with party-line Democrats, and by 'Communist' you actually mean *Stalinist*, or state-capitalist. I happen to be a communist, as in the Communist Manifesto, and not a Stalinist. I only would support a heavy-handed bourgeois state presence if such were actually anti-fascist, pro-workers, and instituted social services for people -- it's the opposite pendulum-swing from the prevailing neoliberal *austerity* social policies of the last several decades.


Ideologies & Operations -- Fundamentals

Spoiler: show
Image



Political Spectrum, Simplified

Spoiler: show
Image



The gun issue is a non-issue / red herring -- guns are technology, essentially, and people will always want technology of various kinds, and so they'll get it. What matters to politics is *how* any given technology is *used* -- for what *purposes*.


Chad wrote:
The Free Market is exactly what it needed in America.



No, because markets / exchanges are *elitist*, since those with the most wealth get to participate the most, in the greatest number of market exchanges.

You're implicitly assuming that dollars confer *moral authority* of some kind, as though economics is interchangeable with politics / social righteousness.


Chad wrote:
It works for any America that is willing to work hard and take a risk.



Tell that to the slaves who initially *built* the U.S., and tell that to the present-day *descendants* of those enslaved peoples.


Chad wrote:
Check out the success story for TITO'S and many other American Businesses that can only make it so because of America's Free Markets. Freedom costs lives and many have been spent around the globe for what every American enjoys and could lose overnight to the Antifa Loving, BLM Supporting, Police Defunding, Communist Democrats. Joe Biden is a dweeb and Kamala is a phony. Not all Patriots are "Nationalist" but it is nice to know that most are and will vote against Communism and Tyranny. Patriots will never sell out. Joe Biden is a sell out.



Well, as I mentioned I'm not a Democrat, I'm a socialist / communist, so the Democrats can do whatever *reforms* they want, like loving Antifa, supporting BLM, defunding police, and selling out, and it simply *won't be enough*, because none of those things address the *class divide* in this country.

Here's a good rundown:


Wealth Inequality in America

Donald's Plan B

If you feel betrayed, that is your personal issue[…]

You talking to yourself now?

End of maduro - hopefully.

It angers me for example when I see pro-life Amer[…]

Yes, it's a *mix*, but wherever and whenever cert[…]