Trump Landslide Reelection Victory Party Countdown Thread - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Random American wrote:Time to restrict voting rights to be honest.

News flash, this has been happening all along and republicans are trying to make it happen in some places right now. The problem with that approach is that even if you are victorious in the imediate time... as time passes the likelihood that you will be one of the people with the "restricted vote" increases.
XogGyux wrote:News flash, this has been happening all along and republicans are trying to make it happen in some places right now. The problem with that approach is that even if you are victorious in the imediate time... as time passes the likelihood that you will be one of the people with the "restricted vote" increases.

Not a newsflash to me. I'm aware of the photo id law crap, etc. I just posted it to be edgy as conservatives think progressives will rig the election as well as some other crap.
@Sivad You really are a fool. I can't vote in US elections and I think any kind of vote restriction is a very bad idea. Troll someone else, asshole. :peace:

GOP already tries to practice voter restriction, incidentally.
XogGyux wrote:News flash, this has been happening all along and republicans are trying to make it happen in some places right now. The problem with that approach is that even if you are victorious in the imediate time... as time passes the likelihood that you will be one of the people with the "restricted vote" increases.

The right to vote is very weird.

The vote of a person that pays a lot of taxes to subsidize the government counts as much as the vote of another person that depends on government funds. These two voters have different interests and on a theoretical basis the vote of the person that CONTRIBUTES to society is more important than the person that BLEEDS the system dry and contributes NOTHING.
Julian658 wrote:The right to vote is very weird.

The vote of a person that pays a lot of taxes to subsidize the government counts as much as the vote of another person that depends on government funds. These two voters have different interests and on a theoretical basis the vote of the person that CONTRIBUTES to society is more important than the person that BLEEDS the system dry and contributes NOTHING.

Sounds like you're just angry that people who are likely to not vote Republican can vote at all. I mean, is the biggest problem in the United States today really welfare moochers? The answer is an obvious no.

Anyway, this is the day we've all been waiting for, as it's election day, and we'll see who pulls out a victory.

Sounds like you want to live in a genuinely capitalist system. Nearly everyone seems to have bought into the idiotic Marxist lie that we live a Capitalist system. We don't. True Capitalism died with the Marion reforms. I'm not saying the Marion reforms weren't necessary, just from that point on the Roman Republic was a dead man walking.

The Roman electoral system was a massively weighted electoral system, where how much taxes you paid determined your level of electoral influence. But the key thing is the whole social, political religious system was in harmony. The big capitalists occupied the Senate. The big capitalists occupied all the top positions of government. They didn't seek to control them second hand, they actually occupied them. The big Capitalists were the top Judges and the top lawyers. The big capitalists also occupied the top priesthood and other senior and prestigious religious positions. Most crucially of all citizens had to fight and had to pay for their own equipment. This meant that the poorest capitalists, the most petite bourgeoisie had the lightest and cheapest equipment and therefore the least military power. The Heavy Infantry and even more so the Cavalry were occupied by the rich capatalists. The richer capitalists became the officers. The top capitalists became the generals.

The American Founders, pathetic, childish half baked, narcissistic attempts to ape the Roman Republic should be treated with total and utter contempt. In the American Civil War rich Capitalists could buy their way of conscription, they could buy their way out of military service. Its hard to imagine something that could be more un-Republican than that.
Julian658 wrote:Glory be to Almighty God that America's law abiding, taxpaying, legal citizens get to vote. The lazy losers that choose to live on welfare and handouts are no better ( at the ballot box )than the lazy, corrupt, career, criminal politicians(on the taxpayer's dime) that promote policies for sanctuary cities and free-free for fentanyl kings and queens living on WIC in HUD ghetto housing. The American Republic should be treated with total and utter respect. In modern times a complete do nothing loser can get by on the tax payers dime without lifting a finger for themselves. If you break the law you can get three meals and a cot...along with internet privileges. The Leftist Communist Democrats have molded America into an insane asylum where the inmates are allowed to be the guards. President Trump is draining the swamp. America will improve by eliminating all leftist Democrats from all of America's political Arenas. Landslide victory for President Trump is good for America's tax-paying, law abiding, legal citizens.

The right to vote is very weird.

So you think if I make 300k my vote should count more than someone that make s 30k and that Bezos, Bill Gates and Buffet's vote should count the most? Poor Trump, he pays shit for taxes he couldn't even vote for himself!
I think this is the paranoia of the "welfare professional" talking.
Why not limit the vote of those that are poorly educated? I mean, after all there is a serious argument to be made that those that are poorly informed and poorly educated have a higher chance of making the wrong choice?
What about limit the vote of those that suffer from mental illness, depression?
Or limit the vote of alcoholics?
Or limit the vote of drug addicts?
What about women? Many of them could be on their period and be a bit edgy... they might have "hysteria" and choose the wrong candidate because of their menstruation. :lol:
How about old people? There is a good argument to limit the vote of these people... many won't live long enough... why would they get to alter the future of the country for the next 4,8, 10, 20 years. Seriously... how many 80 years old voted for Trump who put 3 scarecrows in the supreme court that will last there 50 years... why do these 80-year-old people who are not going to live until their 130's get the same vote as a 20-year-old who will have to endure this idiotic court for the next 50 year?
And of all people... you are worried about those that pay less taxes than yourself. You know... the old "welfare queen" theory. You know who doesn't pay taxes? You know who is currently living in a masion and flying on a private jet on my tax dollar? Your lovable cutie-president donald. That is the real welfare queen :lol: .
0 days until landslide day! That's right, it's today :eek:

Hope you're all voting, unless you're afraid of the COVIDs, in which case it makes sense for you to stay at home in your basement :excited:

In celebration of this momentous day, here's some of the greatest hits from my meme war folder (plz no steal):

Winnie the Pooh Trump!

ANSI art Kek, God of Internet Chaos!

Saintly soldier Pepe!

What I see myself doing every election season for the rest of my life!

The man(?) whose sacrifice started it all!

Assassin Trump!

His name was Seth Rich!

With these things said, I don't believe I'll be here very much after election day. Leftists stopped being fun to debate with years ago but election season only happens once every four years (or maybe two!) and it is getting to be time for me to say adieu.

My friends, this is the end, hoping to shitpost you again.
In four years, I'll reappear and then we can laugh together...
Wulfschilde wrote:With these things said, I don't believe I'll be here very much after election day. Leftists stopped being fun to debate with years ago but election season only happens once every four years (or maybe two!) and it is getting to be time for me to say adieu.

Waving the white flag already Wulfschilde? At least be here tomorrow for Bidens big landslide party hey. :excited:
Rancid wrote:
Good, True capitalism is horrible.

Shout it from the mountain tops. True capitalism is horrible. Imagine if little pizza hands mikey bloomburger could control an entire country. America's founding fathers were guided by a shining light that rejected True capitalism as well as True Democracy. A Republic instead of a True Democracy is Wonderful. Lincoln said, "Of the People, By the People, and for the People" Lots of People died in the last Civil War. Thank God crooked Hillary fumbled the hand off from the Hawaiian Muslim's globalist team of Commie Pinko scum. This Trump Landslide Reelection Victory Party Countdown Thread has been entertaining.
XogGyux wrote:So you think if I make 300k my vote should count more than someone that make s 30k and that Bezos, Bill Gates and Buffet's vote should count the most? Poor Trump, he pays shit for taxes he couldn't even vote for himself!
I think this is the paranoia of the "welfare professional" talking.
Why not limit the vote of those that are poorly educated? I mean, after all there is a serious argument to be made that those that are poorly informed and poorly educated have a higher chance of making the wrong choice?
What about limit the vote of those that suffer from mental illness, depression?
Or limit the vote of alcoholics?
Or limit the vote of drug addicts?
What about women? Many of them could be on their period and be a bit edgy... they might have "hysteria" and choose the wrong candidate because of their menstruation. :lol:
How about old people? There is a good argument to limit the vote of these people... many won't live long enough... why would they get to alter the future of the country for the next 4,8, 10, 20 years. Seriously... how many 80 years old voted for Trump who put 3 scarecrows in the supreme court that will last there 50 years... why do these 80-year-old people who are not going to live until their 130's get the same vote as a 20-year-old who will have to endure this idiotic court for the next 50 year?
And of all people... you are worried about those that pay less taxes than yourself. You know... the old "welfare queen" theory. You know who doesn't pay taxes? You know who is currently living in a masion and flying on a private jet on my tax dollar? Your lovable cutie-president donald. That is the real welfare queen :lol: .

That is an excellent response and I do not disagree. I was simply trying to be sarcastic. Nevertheless, it is a dilemma that emphasizes how voters have different interests. It also shows that some voters have much more to lose than others.
Wulfschilde wrote:and it is getting to be time for me to say adieu.

In a matter of hours now we will know who is the winner of 2020. I'm pretty sure I know what the result is going to be.

It will be Lisa Su by a landslide. I'm not sure when my time to disappear will come, it might be long it might be soon, Odin gehen mit Dir,

All my sorrow all my rage
A tear drop falls on every page and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-bb5TMsnN4
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oex20hQeQp4 No, […]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O