How Jared Kushner’s Secret Testing Plan “Went Poof Into Thin Air” - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
After failing to implement testing in the US for almost 2 months, the Trump administration finally decided in March to put together a national plan for testing. Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner was put in charge of assembling a team to come up with a plan for a national testing infrastructure. Kushner got together a team of his billionaire friends and former mates.

When they finally came up with a plan in April, it looked like Democrat States were most affected. Thus, the national plan was abandoned and the States were charged with handling the testing. That way, all the responsibility could be put on the Democratic governors.

In addition to killing off the Democratic voter base, the Democrats could be blamed for the Covid-19 disaster. I guess that the virus kills mostly blacks, Hispanics and natives was seen as an added advantage.

Waging biological warfare on Democratic states is in line with Trump sending Federal paratroopers into Democratic cities.

That the only thing that came from Kushner’s plan was a bill for 52 MUSD charged by a murky Middle Eastern company to the US government for tests that didn’t work seems almost trivial in comparison to the enormity of this.

...a sentiment the expert said a member of Kushner’s team expressed: that because the virus had hit blue states hardest, a national plan was unnecessary and would not make sense politically. “The political folks believed that because it was going to be relegated to Democratic states, that they could blame those governors, and that would be an effective political strategy,” said the expert.

How Jared Kushner’s Secret Testing Plan “Went Poof Into Thin Air”

I think many people have been wondering whether the Trump administration is simply incompetent or whether it is evil. The obvious answer is that it is both incompetent and evil.
I saw this yesterday on CNN and I was livid because it did not seem to receive enough attention. I don't know the reliability of the source (originally vanity fair?) and thought that perhaps that was the reason for why they only mentioned quickly rather than give it the attention that this would otherwise deserve if this was a verifiable information.
Let me be clear if this turns out to be true and we were to get proof this... couldn't this be a criminal act? That is a serious question. I do realize that some people from goverment/administration/etc have significant liability shield because many of the decisions they take can in theory harm people. But this is to a completely different level...
If I was in a hospital and pulled this sort of shannanigans "I don't want to give a ventilator to person X because of blank -insert black, Hispanic, republican, democrat, old, woman, etc- best case scenario I get fired and possibly lose my license if nobody gets hurt... if people get hurt I'd probably end behind bars for the rest of my life.
Not to mention the ridiculous logic "Democrat states"... dude... there are republicans living in states that vote democrat you fucking dimwits. And old people... happen to lean more Republican, what is the average age of those that die? Exactly. Not to mention a complete and utter ignorance that virus don't give a fuck about borders... without control, it was meant to spread.
I hope this is false. I hope that this administration utter failure is because of incompetence rather than maleficence... because if it is... and they continue to get away with this sort of shit, we are in much graver danger than we think (and that is already quite a bit).
XogGyux wrote:Let me be clear if this turns out to be true and we were to get proof this...

I think it is highly likely that it is true because it's just the way the Trump people think and act. Trump even said that he "commits to helping blue states fight the coronavirus — if their governors are nice to him." He sees federal resources as his own personal property to grant or withhold depending on whether somebody complies with what he wants. Giving US aid to Ukraine or to US States is conditional whether they suck up to Trump.

As to positive prove, unless some of Kushner's cronies were to testify under oath, it will be hard to get. But the circumstantial evidence is enough. After messing around with a failed corona response for months, the Trump administration simply dumped the problem on the States when it looked like the virus hit mostly the blue States.

Do they say anything useful? Only if you think t[…]

Blast in Beirut, Lebanon

Welding and fireworks *face palm* It defies belie[…]

Election 2020

There was a time in the 19th century when low IQ […]

Ok, this is getting ridiculous.