Teacher: I May Have Signed My Own Death Warrant By Voting for Trump - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15111272
That's what happens to a lot of people who are manipulated into following a dangerous narcissistic cult leader like Trump. These type of leaders ultimately lead their followers/supporters to their doom. It's what happens when people vote against their own interests:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/08/03/nancy-shively-oklahoma-teacher-trump-nr-vpx.cnn
#15111299
"I wasn't paying attention and I guess I should have."

Yeah. That Trump is a subtle one, pretty easy to get fooled by his slick presentation and exterior.

Also it's pretty cool that we're just going to force kids to go back to school and really ramp up the infection rate. A nice little favor we're doing for all the school shooters who've been out of work for so long.
#15111300
Well, I can't see myself visiting USA for a few years, until after the country has had the outbreak kill off a million people, and the safe countries allow flights there. Just as well. Many Americans are proving that they are, in fact, idiots, in how they are handling this pandemic.

Freedom before sanity, right?

Image
#15111314
@SpecialOlympian

SpecialOlympian wrote:Yeah. That Trump is a subtle one, pretty easy to get fooled by his slick presentation and exterior.


I was thinking the same thing when I watched the video. I was like, how can you not have seen what kind of person Trump was? My guess was that she wasn't too concerned at the time in 2016 because she thought though Trump would probably do great harm, especially to minorities, because she was white she didn't think Trump wasn't going to do any harm to her because he would ensure her white privilege.

So, you know, to hell with everybody else, just gimme my white privilege even if it hurts other people. But even "good whites," even though they might not have voted for Trump and voted for Hillary and Obama has also been obstacle to racial progress too in opposing school redistricting to where minorities would get the same high quality education as their kids and their kids would have to go to school with minority children. So even liberal whites have been an obstacle towards racial progress too based on what I have been reading. Just like their has been discrimination in liberal Hollywood towards minority actors.

@Godstud

I have to agree, those who voted for Trump were very short sighted, selfish and just plain stupid.
#15111318
Politics_Observer wrote:That's what happens to a lot of people who are manipulated into following a dangerous narcissistic cult leader like Trump. These type of leaders ultimately lead their followers/supporters to their doom. It's what happens when people vote against their own interests:

Scientific evidence suggests opening schools isn't a risk. It's being done all over the world now, just not in the United States because Democrats think that they can somehow influence the election toward Biden if parents have to school their children at home. Who would have ever thought the Democrats would embrace home schooling.

SpecialOlympian wrote:Also it's pretty cool that we're just going to force kids to go back to school and really ramp up the infection rate.

But if we listen to the science, children are not a significant infection vector. Now, scientists will disagree with the science if the Democratic party tells them to. This much we know.

Godstud wrote:Many Americans are proving that they are, in fact, idiots, in how they are handling this pandemic.

Freedom before sanity, right?

Right. Other than old people facing an accelerated end to their lives, we also will get rid of a number of idiots too. That's natural selection at work.

Politics_Observer wrote:But even "good whites," even though they might not have voted for Trump and voted for Hillary and Obama has also been obstacle to racial progress too in opposing school redistricting to where minorities would get the same high quality education as their kids and their kids would have to go to school with minority children. So even liberal whites have been an obstacle towards racial progress too based on what I have been reading.

That's correct. The impediment to blacks getting a better education is urban white Democrats.
#15111319
So @blackjack21, what about the non-idiots who get infected by idiots or those people who have permanent damage caused by Covid-19? I suppose you don't give a fuck about them either, do you?

You're an apathetic turd.
#15111321
@blackjack21

blackjack21 wrote:Scientific evidence suggests opening schools isn't a risk. It's being done all over the world now, just not in the United States because Democrats think that they can somehow influence the election toward Biden if parents have to school their children at home. Who would have ever thought the Democrats would embrace home schooling.


They still do not know much about the virus. Teachers have come down with and died from COVID during summer school here in the U.S. and these teachers were taking all necessary precautions. That is a fact that cannot be disputed. According to recent news report from reliable sources, they have just discovered that COVID can kill children though the chances are lower. Moreover, even if it doesn't kill children or even adults, it still leaves life long health damage to the person or child infected. Plus, the kids can become vectors of spreading COVID to adults. My nieces and nephew come often to visit and they enjoy visiting my wife, mother and myself.

However, we have told them given that my sister and brother in law have decided to send their kids (they both have to work and I can understand their decision given the circumstances they are under) to school that they cannot come back over until this pandemic is over and their is a high unlikelihood they could possibly spread it to the rest of us. Unfortunate that it has to be that way as it might be a long time before they can come over and see and visit with us. But at the end of the day, my household has to take steps to protect our lives too. We don't need to be sending kids back to school. We are further spreading COVID by doing so and we must first get through the pandemic BEFORE we ever send any child back to school. One would argue, that if we don't send kids back to school we will damage their emotional development.

However, we will probably do far greater emotional damage to kids by sending them back to school, having them contract COVID and then those kids spread that virus to other members of the household and those members end up being killed by the virus. That will certainly emotionally damage the development of kids if that happens. To top it off, for my nieces and nephew, they are going be cut off for an unknown period of time, perhaps an extended period of time from some of their extended relatives in my household because they are going to school.

It would be better for the emotional development of kids to be able to spend time with close extended relatives without fear that they might give those extended relatives a virus that could kill them or damage their health permanently in some way. You mention scientific evidence and I see you post all the time but you never post your sources for your information. Post your scientific evidence from a reputable, authoritative and untainted source of information and I might take you seriously. Back up your claim from an untainted and authoritative source. Post your sources and I'll post mine. Otherwise, you are just gas-lighting as usual like your narcissistic, evil and tyrannical mentor Trump.
Last edited by Politics_Observer on 04 Aug 2020 19:08, edited 3 times in total.
#15111327
Politics_Observer wrote:I was thinking the same thing when I watched the video. I was like, how can you not have seen what kind of person Trump was? My guess was that she wasn't too concerned at the time in 2016 because she thought though Trump would probably do great harm, especially to minorities, because she was white she didn't think Trump wasn't going to do any harm to her because he would ensure her white privilege.

So, you know, to hell with everybody else, just gimme my white privilege even if it hurts other people. But even "good whites," even though they might not have voted for Trump and voted for Hillary and Obama has also been obstacle to racial progress too in opposing school redistricting to where minorities would get the same high quality education as their kids and their kids would have to go to school with minority children. So even liberal whites have been an obstacle towards racial progress too based on what I have been reading. Just like their has been discrimination in liberal Hollywood towards minority actors.


Yes, centrist libs have their own issues with race which are made more insidious by the fact that their racism is softer and accomplished through technocratic means. They'll gladly appoint women and minority members to the corporate board of a private prison and consider that to be some kind of accomplishment.

It's not obvious like the racism of your your average Trump supporter who will loudly brag about how they jerk off to videos of black people being murdered. Like blackjack, an aging Boomer who thinks I read his long, rambling posts as if the words of a boring old racist mean anything to me. Did you know he owns a standing desk and watches obscure rightwing buskers on YouTube to form his opinions? Wild stuff, absolute can't miss posting that keeps you on the edge of your seat.
#15111336
Sivad wrote:It's weird how retarded dildos like nancy shively are allowed to teach kids.

My memories of my experiences with teachers when I was a child suggest to me that this is not weird at all. Lol.
#15111343
I don't know why anyone would assume classroom management or being able to organize curricula for K-12 subjects would translate into political savvy, given that teachers are some of the most overworked and underpaid professionals out there. Like yeah, if it were Jeb Bush running I could understand some chud teacher tuning out to election news and voting a straight R ticket but lmfao if you thought Trump, a man who bastes himself in fake bake like a turkey, was being subtle or nuanced in any way.

And now teachers have the gall to bitch just because they are being forced to deal with children, who are excellent disease vectors. The lady in the video may be a Trump voting shithead, but even the most ardent and educated Republicans I know seriously believed that Trump would somehow be constrained by the office and governmental checks and balances when he assumed the presidency. That the office would humble him, and be a crucible that forged him into a leader.

Lmao, turns out you were wrong fuckos. You're alllll gonna die. Everyone is getting Covid now, because at the least you know someone who knows someone who has a child enrolled in school lmfao. America needs to GET BACK TO WORK and parents can't keep working remotely. For some reason, we have decided that childhood education must also be a babysitter so people can drive off to their shitty jobs that they hate and a significant portion of which can be done from home, which is a net boon to society and traffic congestion. You must show up to your office and be ready to die or face a serious and non-negligible chance of having permanent side-effects from catching the disease that is lowering stock prices.

You can tell that this is what reactionaries consider the ideal future to be based on how shithead reactionary op-ed columnists are now talking about how being ready to die is an important part of life. We're all office samurai living by the bushido business code. To die in service of our office manager is an honorable warrior wage earner's death. To stay at home while your coworkers die makes light of the office rental fees your CEO pays every month, on your behalf.

Children, like their parents, must learn the most important lesson American society can impart to them: you absolutely must show up to a work space to do pointless bullshit you could do at home because the managerial/owner class doesn't trust you, and in fact hates you and wants you to die.
#15111353
SpecialOlympian wrote:Everyone thinks you're a loser, Sivad.


Well your everyone is fucking stupid so that don't mean much.

What are you going to do? Tell me you'll ~make a big post in a day or two that refutes all of my points~ and then disappear again? Because this would be like the third or fourth time you've done it.


Yeah, your "points" are all retarded. I doubt you've ever made a valid point about anything ever in your whole life but it's hilarious that you think you got me. The day I can't dance all over your lame shit is the day I step into oncoming traffic.
#15111360
@Sivad

'Everyone' is maybe an exaggeration but even if you are only of average intelligence and you seem pretty average to me (Some would say thick as the US average doesn't make it into the top ten in a global comparison of standardised IQ test scores), 165 million US citizens are thicker than you.


:)
#15111368
President Trump is a God Send. If you cannot see it or are unwilling to see the forest through the trees then just go play dead with all the good little trained puppies or just stick your Democratic head in the sand. Real Americans hate the Pelosi Type. Real Americans hate the Biden Type. Schiff, Nadler, Mad Maxine, and basically all Democrats that lie and cheat and manipulate taxpayer dollars in America's political arenas while supporting HUD Ghettos and Fentanyl Kings and Queens. The Democrats are so full of themselves they still believe that crooked Hillary would have been better than President Trump. The entire Democratic machine is being blown apart by Art. He Blew The Whole Damn Thing Apart. Never vote for an Antifa Loving, BLM Supporting, Police Defunding, Leftist Democrat this Century. Biden is a Brain Dead Fool.
#15111376
ingliz wrote:@Sivad

'Everyone' is maybe an exaggeration but even if you are only of average intelligence and you seem pretty average to me (Some would say thick as the US average doesn't make it into the top ten in a global comparison of standardised IQ test scores), 165 million US citizens are thicker than you.


:)


It's got nothing to do with intelligence, anyone with half a brain can figure out the world is a retarded fucking farce. The difference is the willingness to see it for what it is and the gumption to call bullshit on the bullshit. It's more about honesty than intellect and the people who don't get it aren't retards because they can't think, they're retards because they refuse to think. How is it that you and your towering intellect haven't figured this shit out yet?
#15111384
@Rancid

Yes I am no different in this regard. I see what I want to see. I am guilty of this as well. Its human nature. People see what they want to see rather than what is sometimes obvious and what's really there.

@Chad

:lol: Chad, you seem triggered like your "feelings" have been hurt or something. It seems irrational and funny to see such a reaction to the blatantly obvious to me. Trump is an evil narcissistic tyrant. That's what Trump is. He wants to be the first dictator of the U.S. and destroy the republic. It's blatantly obvious. Tyrants come in all shapes and sizes. Trump is one of them. But I guess it's like @Rancid says, people see ONLY what they want to see instead of what is actually there.

Evil narcissistic tyrants like Trump prey upon the weak, the vulnerable, are master manipulators of others, sociopathic and have no empathy or "feelings" for others like yourself. Narcissistic, evil tyrants like Trump are weak people themselves who seek power to fill the void that has made them weak in the first place. But power does not make you strong nor does it fill the void that has made you weak. Power can make you feared in some cases, but not strong. Trump will also turn on people like you who support him. You are expendable and nothing to Trump.
Last edited by Politics_Observer on 04 Aug 2020 19:29, edited 4 times in total.

Trump won't even do that, @Igor Antunov . I woul[…]

What is Fascism

@Julian658 If you cannot answer the question,[…]

That's probably a non-starter. The left is losing[…]

First 2020 Debate Thread

And you would be wrong. Every poll taken shows T[…]