Donald Trump accused of sexual assault by former model Amy Dorris - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15121087
Patrickov wrote:In my opinion ...
1. The more hardcore Trump supporters (like Member @Finfinder or Hindsite) simply have too low intelligence to comprehend that they were not, are not and will not be enough to enable Trump's victory.
2. Meanwhile, some anti-Trumpers wrongly believe that soft Trump supporters have a one-dimensional mind and would dump Trump at the first sight of his immorality. For example, I don't see this matter in just one dimension -- or if I do, I see it in a different dimension. To make it short: Trump is merely an enabler of some movements which are much more glorious than this scum of human being.


I understand some American hater from Hong Kong who has no clue about the US except some far left echo chamber forum dedicated to nonfactual propaganda, has no bearing or credibility to an intellectual discussion.
#15121092
Finfinder wrote:I understand some American hater from Hong Kong who has no clue about the US except some far left echo chamber forum dedicated to nonfactual propaganda, has no bearing or credibility to an intellectual discussion.


I regret to say the above quote is a false accusation.

Even if America is not 100% lovable, it is much more lovable than my own, and I am renowned of my hate against leftard non-factual propaganda.

Meanwhile, I respect people lacking intelligence much more than people lacking conscience.
#15121094
Patrickov wrote:I regret to say the above quote is a false accusation.

Even if America is not 100% lovable, it is much more lovable than my own, and I am renowned of my hate against leftard non-factual propaganda.

Meanwhile, I respect people lacking intelligence much more than people lacking conscience.


I'm smart enough to not get my US political analysis from Hong Kong.
#15121104
Finfinder wrote:I'm smart enough to not get my US political analysis from Hong Kong.


My analysis / opinion of your intelligence mostly regards your ability to perceive Trump's victory, not necessarily your overall intelligence.

Also, whether you should take my words is not entirely related to your intelligence, but also your emotion and standing, as well as my intelligence, emotion and standing.

Apparently you are just not in a mood to take it, and there's nothing wrong with that.
#15121105
Patrickov wrote:My analysis / opinion of your intelligence mostly regards your ability to perceive Trump's victory, not necessarily your overall intelligence.

Also, whether you should take my words is not entirely related to your intelligence, but also your emotion and standing, as well as my intelligence, emotion and standing.

Apparently you are just not in a mood to take it, and there's nothing wrong with that.


My experience of your intelligence and opinions is when I didn't see where you called Trumps victory the first time around.
#15121113
Rancid wrote:Sometimes an external perspective is very insightful. I would encourage you to also read analysis on the US from other countries.


Actually it is the very reason that I am on PoFo in the first place.

The only thing that disappoints me is the abundance of people who seem ungrateful of the freedom and basic human rights they have, and sometimes even proclaim themselves not having them (which is false).
#15121120
Patrickov wrote:
Actually it is the very reason that I am on PoFo in the first place.

The only thing that disappoints me is the abundance of people who seem ungrateful of the freedom and basic human rights they have, and sometimes even proclaim themselves not having them (which is false).


One thing I chuckle at on pofo is people proclaiming they don't have freedom. Yet, their ability to express that very opinion when many others can't (censorship in China for example) is evidence that they in fact do have (relatively) more freedom. I think what happens is, you pick the one thing you hate, and you just focus on that, and ignore everything else. That's how you end up with that sort of stuff.

@annatar1914 It matters little in any case wh[…]

Neoliberal obesity and coronavirus in Mexico

As you say, this is a choice of the consumer, and[…]

EU-BREXIT

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTdMH46X[…]

Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, or[…]