Paying My Respects to Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Oh boy. What kind of brain poisoned Heritage Foundation capitalist shill they will nominate and what severe personality flaws they will have? Last time it was a drunken rapist with six figures of gambling debt (or "baseball tickets" he bought for friends, if you're an idiot). It's going to be really hard to top that.

Here come the Trump supporters to crow about it while not realizing a GOP appointed SCOTUS judge will never do anything to help them. Or maybe they do, since the basic worldview of the reactionary is that nothing good can be accomplished through government aside from hurting people you dislike.
Politics_Observer wrote:I just wanted to take the time to pay my deepest respects to Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg who has just passed.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/18/10030697 ... dies-at-87

She was a great likeable woman. She held the position as long as possible for the Democrats. I am sad!
The liberal Democratic women are massively defecating incontinently in their panties. They are scared!
Republican men and women are horny.
Will Trump nominate this woman?
Julian658 wrote:She was a great likeable woman. She held the position as long as possible for the Democrats. I am sad!
The liberal Democratic women are massively defecating incontinently in their panties. They are scared!

She is the presumed nominee because she's female (since they will claim the nominee is a gang rapist), conservative, adopted a black kid (since they will also claim the nominee is racist). Despite being perfect, they will still come up with something utterly ridiculous, probably including that she's a Russian plant.

This is the worst possible time for her to die. After her third or so brush with cancer she really should have stepped down. Not saying that I don't have some respect for her but like, staying on the bench until you die runs some risks. We all know there's two things that can make the left return to monke:

(1) RGB dies.
(2) TikTok gets banned.

Since TikTok is getting banned this weekend, no one is even going to see the TikTok diatribes and tributes to Ginsburg. The far left will be out there trying to kill cops for RGB with less than two months left until the election. Yikes.
Wulfschilde wrote:She is the presumed nominee because she's female (since they will claim the nominee is a gang rapist), conservative, adopted a black kid (since they will also claim the nominee is racist). Despite being perfect, they will still come up with something utterly ridiculous, probably including that she's a Russian plant.

This is the worst possible time for her to die. After her third or so brush with cancer she really should have stepped down. Not saying that I don't have some respect for her but like, staying on the bench until you die runs some risks. We all know there's two things that can make the left return to monke:

(1) RGB dies.
(2) TikTok gets banned.

Since TikTok is getting banned this weekend, no one is even going to see the TikTok diatribes and tributes to Ginsburg. The far left will be out there trying to kill cops for RGB with less than two months left until the election. Yikes.

When she was nominated for the lower court the Democrat senators felt that she may be unqualified for being a judge because she is a Roman Catholic. That is the authoritarian tendency of the left.
Introducing the GOP SCOTUS nominee: a snowman brought to life by a magical klan hood who is also a partner at the Von Mises institute. He has very strong opinions on how regressive child labor laws are and believes that the Jews must reclaim Israel so that the Rapture can happen.
Stormsmith wrote:I hope people will fight this. Start by swearing to stop shopping except for food and meds. Go to work, but don't work. ETC. Swear to oust President Trump.

What will happen if Trump wins in November?
I can imagine the rioting and looting.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Introducing the GOP SCOTUS nominee: a snowman brought to life by a magical klan hood who is also a partner at the Von Mises institute. He has very strong opinions on how regressive child labor laws are and believes that the Jews must reclaim Israel so that the Rapture can happen.

You know what they say:
@Finfinder

This isn't about democrat or republican. This is about Ruth Bader Ginsburg and a great American who has passed. We are Americans before we are republicans or democrats. Or some of us are on PoFo. Others might live in and be citizens of different countries. When Ronald Reagan passed, I paid my respects to him and I also did the same for George Bush Sr. I'll do the same for Bush Jr. too when his time arrives and he passes away due to natural causes and pay my respects to him.
Politics_Observer wrote:@Finfinder

This isn't about democrat or republican. This is about Ruth Bader Ginsburg and a great American who has passed. We are Americans before we are republicans or democrats. Or some of us are on PoFo. Others might live in and be citizens of different countries. When Ronald Reagan passed, I paid my respects to him and I also did the same for George Bush Sr. I'll do the same for Bush Jr. too when his time arrives and he passes away due to natural causes and pay my respects to him.

Seriously you skipped every other post in this thread and singled my post out for this lecture.
@Julian658 The liberal Democratic women are massively defecating incontinently in their panties. They are scared!

You really are a classless little boy, aren't you?

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]