The Donald Trump Family Corruption Thread - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15129327
#15129335
ingliz wrote:Let's pluck the low hanging fruit first...

The Trump family tax avoidance/evasion schemes.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

Long-Concealed Records Show Trump's Chronic Losses and years of Tax Avoidance


:)


Both threads are stupid and most of the people don't care. Bidens one is based on lies which are spread by mostly Trump die hards or conspiracy theorists while normal people don't care. Trump one is more true but nobody really cares by now since he does this shit regularly and he has immunity right now because he is the president.
#15129366
President Trump has been tried by fire and still he thrives. Barack...Arabic...Apology Tour...The Hawaiian Muslim slumlord pimp wannabe, was and is, Obozo is a complete Commie Pinko whore. He is still the choir leader of today's Leftist Schiff headed political quagmire. Imagine the lack of ethics, of any elected, taxpaying, legal American citizen, that would attempt to rig an election. Obama LLama ding dong dell wanted crooked Hillary to bury any and all evidence of the Left's corruption. Thanks to Almighty God President Trump got elected in 2016 and will be re elected for another four years. The Biden's are exposed and the Epstein treatments will soon commence. Dementia Joe may get to live if he forgets everything about it. Never Trumpers are complete idiots or just common commie pinko scum. Trump-Pence 2020-2024 May God continue to Bless the USA. Jehovah Shalom
#15129369
JohnRawls wrote:Both threads are stupid and most of the people don't care. Bidens one is based on lies which are spread by mostly Trump die hards or conspiracy theorists while normal people don't care.


They are not based on lies, it's a Dirty Tricks campaign instead, so its real but how Guiliani got it can be looked into. The Laptop and emails are genuine, that has been attested to by the FBI.

The wait is on to see what is in the hard drive in addition to the incriminating emails, but there's definitely sometype of porn on it, possibly illegal. At least according to Guiliani and other sources.
#15129370
Rancid wrote:the weird stuff with Deutsche bank.

Money placed by Deutsche bank into a Trump account after being offered 'guarantees' of Russian state money if it all went south by an intermediary known to have links to Putin.

"Russia’s state-owned banks had guaranteed Deutsche’s loans to Trump."


:lol:
#15129405
Pants-of-dog wrote:All the rapey stuff is enough to sour me on this family.

Imaginary rapey stuff and "pee tapes" as compared to Biden's hair sniffing, finger licking, tongue kissing, plagiarizing, I am running for the US senate, Gaffing, Career Criminal Politician, Sleepy Joe Biden?
Illegals, Leftist Democrats, and all Never Trumpers still Suck. Never vote for a Leftist Democrat this Century.
#15129419
Chad wrote:Imaginary rapey stuff and "pee tapes" as compared to Biden's hair sniffing, finger licking, tongue kissing, plagiarizing, I am running for the US senate, Gaffing, Career Criminal Politician, Sleepy Joe Biden?
Illegals, Leftist Democrats, and all Never Trumpers still Suck. Never vote for a Leftist Democrat this Century.


I think Biden, like the Clintons, Obama, the Bushes, and most of the Washington powerful should be in prison for their rest of their lives for crimes against humanity. But they are not the topic.

Trump is almost certainly a serial rapist. It is up to each person’s moral code to decide which is better, or if they are equally unsupportable.
#15129461
Pants-of-dog wrote:

I think Biden, like the Clintons, Obama, the Bushes, and most of the Washington powerful should be in prison for their rest of their lives for crimes against humanity. But they are not the topic.

Trump is almost certainly a serial rapist. It is up to each person’s moral code to decide which is better, or if they are equally unsupportable.


Bill Cosby? Yes. President Trump? No. Biden? Yes. Ted Bundy? Yes. Most Hollywood Leftist Democrats want to meet a serial rapist? Yes. That is a sofa rehearsal. Leftist Democrats will get to cry again as President Trump gets re elected. Illegals still suck.
#15129479
Yes, @Chad, we know you are infatuated with Trump, and would bask in his golden shower. You don't need to spell it out so clearly. :knife:

Illegals have nothing to do with Trump or Biden. Neither cares to do what is necessary(workplace enforcement of laws already on the books).
#15129537
Chad wrote:.... Illegals ....


Trump has probably also raped some of the undocumented migrants that work for him in his home and hotels.

His hypocrisy in terms of hiring undocumented migrants is also morally questionable.

@annatar1914 It is indeed so odd to me that al[…]

Every art is also a science, and every science is[…]

Again going in circles because of your lack of l[…]

Listen I have no issue people organizing themselv[…]