Early prediction on how the 2022 elections for House and Senate will go. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I'm seeing predictions that it's likely that the Repuds will take back one or both.

I doubt it for 5 reasons.
1] Usually the Presidents Party did better than usual because he had coattails. This was not true in 2020.
2] The Repud Party and Trump's Party are in a civil war and will very likely split their vote.
3] The independents will go heavily to the Dems in 2022, because of the Jan. 6th riot.
4] the Progressive Dems will run in primaries in more districts, win a bunch, and will win the general election in almost all of those they are running in.
5] The Repuds are defending more Senate seats in 2022 than in 2020.
Marianne Williamson: How Democrats Abuse Voters With Their False Promises

She says, that she is worried about the mid-terms because of how the centrist Dems have caved on their clear promises.

So am I. The Repuds should be punished for the next 2 elections for after the fact condoning the insurrection on Jan. 6th. The centrist Dems should be punished for breaking their promises without any fight to keep them.

So, what are the voters to do?
My answer is for the nation's Progressives to march in the streets this summer to organize their "Wing" of the Dem Party. To show the nation that there are millions of Progressives who will vote for progressive Dems in primaries and give $$ ($100K millions) to help them win. Chris Hedges has said that the only way for the people to win these kinds of fights with entrenched interests who control the Gov. [in Poland, E. Ger., etc., the Philippines, S. Africa, the Arab Spring, etc.] is to march in the streets.
. . . The voters must be patient. They can maybe take control of the House in 1 election and the Presidency in 2024, but the Senate will take at least 2 elections and likely 3. And, this is the best case, likely it will take more elections to overwhelm the trenches of the entrenched politicians.
. . . Really, the world doesn't have that much time. ACC aka AGW is rushing toward the cliff, aka the 1st tipping point (whichever one that is). However, we have no choice , IMHO violence will not work.

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]