Election 2024 Thread - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By colliric
Rancid wrote:Although this is true. Many in America do not believe this. Perception rules reality.

The Corporate/Clinton Democrats have controlled the party for a while now.

Best shot for change was Bernie and/or Gabbard. But they went Clinton, then Biden instead.
By colliric
Since we all know Biden is a single termer via forced retirement or old age death, who do you think will be the Democrats nominee at the next election.

Probably VP Harris who'll get automatically nominated after being President for a few months(he ain't gonna make it, just admit it fellas), but Clinton will go for a third shot dammit. I bet she takes a third shot.

And Trump will win the Republican nomination again.

I want Tulsi Gabbard to run though.
By Doug64

@Drlee, are you seriously arguing that because the handful of moderate Democrats remaining in the Senate are standing in the way of the Radical Left's attempt to further strengthen the foundations needed to make us a European-style centralized welfare state, the Radical Left has ceased to be Radical? That's an interesting position, by the same reasoning there are no true White Nationalists in the US because they lack the political power to advance their agenda.
colliric wrote:Since we all know Biden is a single termer via forced retirement or old age death, who do you think will be the Democrats nominee at the next election.

Probably VP Harris who'll get automatically nominated after being President for a few months(he ain't gonna make it, just admit it fellas), but Clinton will go for a third shot dammit. I bet she takes a third shot.

And Trump will win the Republican nomination again.

I want Tulsi Gabbard to run though.

If the POTUS is just a puppet spokesperson and other people pull the strings then yes i'd rather look at Tulsi's pretty face for 4 years than watch the grim reaper do its slow work on Biden for another 4.
By Drlee
What are you talking about Scamp? You heard Trump. The election was stolen by Biden. He will just do it again. You have no chance to win. It is a done deal.
Hang on, hang on. Trump may be in jail by then.
By Doug64

For Larry Sabato's Crystal Ball's latest look at how things stand with redistricting, with 26 states with a total of 169 House seats (38.8%), Republicans are so far picking up three seats, while the Democrats need to win all five Toss-Ups just to maintain the 70 they currently have. The current breakdown for the House is:

• Safe Democrat: 52
  • Likely Democrat: 9
  • Leans Democrat: 4
  • Toss-Up: 5
  • Leans Republican: 6
  • Likely Republican: 9
  • Safe Republican: 84

Giving 2/3 of the Leans the the dominant party and half of the toss-ups to each, that works out to 101 R / 68 D.
By Doug64
@Rancid, I'm not sure what a "vanilla conservative" is, but I'll take it as a complement. Considering that from the polls I've seen a majority of the country agrees with me most of the time, I'm positioned fairly well.
People are pinning their hopes on Liz Cheney to save the GOP from the Trumpsters.

If Dick Cheney's daughter is the GOP's best hope it just shows how much of a joke that party is. A true representation of America's worst.

Seriously, what kind of moron would cast a vote for the brood of Dick fucking Cheney? The GOP needs to be destroyed and they're doing a damn fine job of it themselves.

Oh and if anyone here disagrees with me please look in the mirror because you'll be staring at an idiot.
By JohnRawls
Unthinking Majority wrote:People are pinning their hopes on Liz Cheney to save the GOP from the Trumpsters.

If Dick Cheney's daughter is the GOP's best hope it just shows how much of a joke that party is. A true representation of America's worst.

Seriously, what kind of moron would cast a vote for the brood of Dick fucking Cheney? The GOP needs to be destroyed and they're doing a damn fine job of it themselves.

Oh and if anyone here disagrees with me please look in the mirror because you'll be staring at an idiot.

You have some beef with Dick Cheney or something? Also his daughter probably holds a whole different set of policies compared to her father. I am not sure but isn't she a lesbian and that is why Cheney didn't participate in the standard lgbt etc hate propaganda and said so as such.

The only thing bad about Cheney that was bad is that he was a die hard norquist without thinking.
By Scamp
Unthinking Majority wrote:No, he's clearly the greatest American politician since Abe Lincoln.

You don't know much about Lincoln, obviously.

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]