How dumb are trump supporters ........... very dumb. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Just when you think Fat Donald's screaming flag waving mobs have reached the pinnacle of stupidity ……. they get dumber.

The political arm of House Republicans is deploying a prechecked box to enroll donors into repeating monthly donations — and using ominous language to warn them of the consequences if they opt out: “If you UNCHECK this box, we will have to tell Trump you’re a DEFECTOR.” :eek: :lol: Those donors who do not proactively uncheck the box will have their credit cards billed or bank accounts deducted for donations every month. Many donors had unwittingly become repeat contributors to Mr. Trump’s campaign because of the prechecked boxes. Retirees, military veterans, nurses and political operatives were among those ensnared. Many complained to their credit card companies and banks that they had been victims of fraud. Fatso's response: “Our fundraising efforts, working together with the Republican party, were all done legally,” Mr. Trump said in a statement. Got that? You suckers were robbed "legally" :lol:

I was born and raised in NYC around the time Fat Donald arrived on the scene. We didn't pay him much mind. We knew a con artist when we saw one and he was just one more con artist spewing lies and nonsense off in the background leaving a seemingly endless trail of failed businesses and bankruptcies in his wake. He would simply move on to his next con job leaving crowds of bewildered suckers holding the bag and wondering what had happened. We had no idea that he would evolve into, arguably, the greatest con artist in the history of the world.
Rancid wrote:People are often unable to admit they made a bad decision. In fact, often they will good harder on a bad decision. :hmm:

This is certainly true but ………. to permit one more monthly payment to be charged to your credit like a car loan because you don't want Fat Donald to think you are a DEFECTOR has to be truly the height of stupidity ……………

"If you UNCHECK this box, we will have to tell Trump you’re a DEFECTOR" / defector from what? An obese scumbag liar who is trying to steal your money. :eek:
jimjam wrote:to permit one more monthly payment to be charged to your credit like a car loan because you don't want Fat Donald to think you are a DEFECTOR has to be truly the height of stupidity

It is all part of the Ponzi jimjam. Fat Donald has an election loss to pay for. The pieces are there. This, that election fraud claim, please pay for my defence, leaving the carrot of another campaign challenge in four years floating about, it is all about getting hold of money for him. Trump simply doesn't have the disposable cash lying around so he plans to drain his suckers supporters dry. So in many ways Rancid is right. People would rather pay money they cannot afford into a movement that isn't going anywhere than admit they voted for the wrong guy in 2016.

I mean seriously, we had Annatar say that Trump losing the election is more likely due to vote rigging (remember he presents no evidence when asked) than him simply being unpopular. Where is the logic there??? Trump even did better than the polls were predicting he'd do yet the loonies still went for voting rigging because that is where their minds are set. When you have suckers that dumb you cannot blame Trump for stealing their money. It's evolution dammit. :lol:
B0ycey wrote:admit they voted for the wrong guy in 2016.

It was good to see Biden puling out of Afghanistan. A policy championed by Trump, but frustrated by the deep state. Biden has just recognised the Armenian genocide. This is another courageous move. I supported Trump in 2020, but I have no problem praising Biden where its due. I think we can already say that Biden is no Hilary. But I have no regrets about supporting Trump in 2016.

If Hilary had won in 2016, we'd have probably seen the genocide of Syria's infidels and could well have ended up in a futile nuclear exchange with Russia.
Anyone who thinks I’m joking about Trump wearing Depends...I’m not, it was a known fact on ‘Apprentice’ he is incontinent from all the years of stimulant abuse and fast food. Right Don?
@realDonaldTrump

https://i.imgur.com/s5FB2UU.png

Thread stinks of Nazi Bandera desperation, trying[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is an interesting concept that China, Russia[…]

We have totally dominant hate filled ideology. T[…]