First British slaves in America were Irish - Page 26 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Potemkin wrote:Indeed. As Arthur Rimbaud's mother once bitterly observed, life inflicts a wound on each one of us. But we each have a choice - whether to inflict that wound onto others and perpetuate it into the next generation, or accept the healing waters of life. @The Resister seems to have made his choice long ago.

If you mean that I said enough of the B.S. and allow people the Right to retain their history while guaranteeing unalienable Rights, then that would be accurate.
The Resister wrote:unalienable Rights

"We are constantly working toward increasing the Rights of the individual."

Do you really expect us to believe that when you threatened a user who sought to exercise his 'unalienable' right to speak freely?

a credible threat

What are your thoughts on preemptive self-defense?

:)
The Resister wrote:I'm just in the midst of misguided liberals...

When that smugness wears off, you're going to have quite the hangover.

Have you thought about how misguided people often need a new guide, and not a smug-a-thon?
QatzelOk wrote:When that smugness wears off, you're going to have quite the hangover.

Have you thought about how misguided people often need a new guide, and not a smug-a-thon?

Smugness? What are you... like 12? Just because I don't agree with low IQ posters doesn't make me smug. I came here willing to be rational and have some semblance of civil discourse. What you've seen is incessant attacks by cowards that use fighting words and then don't have the balls to call a man out. Sorry, but cowards like that do not merit any respect. They're clowns.

Unlike the rest of you projecting, I don't drink or do drugs (legal or illegal). I'm beginning to think that virtually all my critics here are drug addicts or idiotic drunks. So many of you like slinging accusations that it becomes obvious that since you don't have any argument, you get drunk , high, and / or buzzed and troll away at me. You sound like a whiskey drinking drunk that has a hard time counting to five. None of this bullshit you guys are slinging has spit to do with the OP... not that any of you bother to read the fucking topic. People like you have been in charge for decades now and what direction is the country going in?

I've been interrogated by the best you have and they can't refute the facts. When I ask questions, they are ignored. You stupid mother fucker, respect is a two way street. Seriously, what are you... like 12? I can get in the gutter with the best of you because there isn't a one of you being critical that is capable of having an honest and civil conversation. Thinking that you can say stupid shit about me will make me run off like a scalded dog is the dumbest thing ever.

Do you have ANY input on the OP or are you like the rest of the sheeple here? There are more communists here than there were at Stalin's inauguration. Hell's Bells.
The Resister wrote:incessant attacks by cowards that use fighting words and then don't have the balls to call a man out.

Alright, consider yourself called out. :roll:

But on the internet, this doesn't work so well. With thousands of miles between us, it just makes you look foolish and slightly mad.

Are you going to spend 1000s of dollars to hop on a plane and confront a person (or persons) unknown to settle a message board spat?

I am not.

:lol:
ingliz wrote:Alright, consider yourself called out. :roll:

But on the internet, this doesn't work so well. With thousands of miles between us, it just makes you look foolish and slightly mad.

Are you going to spend 1000s of dollars to hop on a plane and confront a person (or persons) unknown to settle a message board spat?

I am not.

Yeah, right. I did that once to a troll that follows me around wanting to have an unnatural sex act with me. When I wouldn't play his game, he called me out. I got on a company jet and went from Georgia to California... TWICE. The POS didn't show up; didn't identify himself; didn't leave me with any way to find him.

That is why I said, very specifically in this thread,: NOBODY TOLD ME TO NAME A TIME AND A PLACE. Look, if you call someone out, it is your duty to tell them to name the time and place. So, I'll will meet you within fifty miles of Atlanta and if I lose (which isn't likely to happen), I will reimburse you for your travel expenses. If you send someone in your stead, you will owe me two thousand dollars. You knew the stipulations going in. They are on the board. So, you either talked skeet without giving me the courtesy of reading my posts OR you are a spineless coward. Which is it?
The Resister wrote:within fifty miles of Atlanta

Well, there's no way I am going to your shithole of a country. You will have to come here. Note, I will not reimburse you for your travel expenses, but I will provide accommodation.

I am sure we can find you a nice room specially designed for the confinement of the violent mentally ill at Mount Carmel, the local madhouse.

ingliz wrote:Well, there's no way I am going to your shithole of a country. You will have to come here. Note, I will not reimburse you for your travel expenses, but I will provide accommodation.

I am sure we can find you a nice room specially designed for the confinement of the violent mentally ill at Mount Carmel, the local madhouse.

You've now officially tapped out. I can't argue with an idiot. You would only drag me down to your level and beat me with experience. You need not reply. I don't read your responses. The last one only got read because it was short. I won't make that mistake again.
The Resister wrote:I can't argue with an idiot. You would only drag me down to your level and beat me with experience.

It sounds like very little useful content has made it into your rants on the last few pages.

Emotional issues can often make useful discussion impossible. Calling people silly names isn't **a game** most posters who post on this board are interested in. Even those that can easily win them realize how useless the content of those types of discussions are.

Have you thought of posting on Gorkiy once in a while, just to take a step back from the text? Or reading your posts to your grandmother or young daughter before posting them - just to get their neutral feedback?
QatzelOk wrote:It sounds like very little useful content has made it into your rants on the last few pages.

Emotional issues can often make useful discussion impossible. Calling people silly names isn't **a game** most posters who post on this board are interested in. Even those that can easily win them realize how useless the content of those types of discussions are.

Have you thought of posting on Gorkiy once in a while, just to take a step back from the text? Or reading your posts to your grandmother or young daughter before posting them - just to get their neutral feedback?

I have friends and family - even people that disagree with me read my posts. In this case, several people I know have offered me their views. Here's the deal:

IF, instead of criticizing me, you actually READ the posts you would realize that when I first came here I tried a logical approach by starting out with two primary sources. Out of the chute, my critics began calling me names, harassing me, trying to guess what organization / religion I was and baiting / trolling me. There was never any serious attempt to have any logical discourse, so excuse me - the back and forth pissing match is NOT of my doing. The ONLY effort any critic put into the discussion was the communist that Googles everything to find someone that disagrees. Upon finding that, he proclaims that he refuted my position and you can go home because that POS is God's gift to intellectual discourse. Screw that.

On the points I've already proven, there is no need to keep arguing. Once the people you are defending drew first blood and started the name calling, badgering, etc. they LOST any pretend debate. I'm not going to validate their loss by continuing to argue the fact that all that was ever presented was a feeble attempt to Google someone that disagreed with my primary sources without the critic having actually READ the primary sources offered. Looking over the primary source material I provide in a thread can be done in less time than what we accomplish by having this never ending pissing match.

This has generated into a shouting match with those who lost trying to reestablish their positions via mob rule. I welcome it because I've already changed the mind of someone from another board who read this and had to admit that my critics drew first blood and lost any argument by way of the name calling and, particularly, what he characterized as straw man arguments they made against me. He admitted that if they had any substantive counter issue, they would not have resorted to straw man arguments while refusing to address the issues I put on the table. If you want to take sides, I'll tell you what I told the critics. Maybe you need to read the freaking thread and avail yourself to my sources instead of just running off and checking Google to see if you can find someone that disagrees.
In a long, pissing-match type of rant, The Resister wrote:...the back and forth pissing match is NOT of my doing. ...

That you spend so much time defending your "brand" and calling out other posters as "evil and uncooperative," is your main problem. There is very little actual "content" between your tears and your torn up love-letters to anyone who cares.

► Show Spoiler
ingliz wrote:Well, there's no way I am going to your shithole of a country. You will have to come here. Note, I will not reimburse you for your travel expenses, but I will provide accommodation.

Iron Felix

I recommend accomodations at 2 Bolshaya Lubyanka Street. It is an excellent facility. Its past managers include luminaries like Genrich Grigoryevich Yagoda, Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria, and my favourite Felix Edmundovich Dzerzhinsky. It did fall under poor management under the likes of Yuri Andropov; but it has been much improved since. Send him there. It is a great facility. Options for extended stay are available.

There is no evidence whatsoever that the IDF and I[…]

Voting for this guy again would be a very banan[…]

The US government does not care about the ongoing […]

I would also say that the extreme Left can be j[…]