Is it okay for Biden to be racist, because he's a Democrat? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I find the liberal hivemind fascinating. They could not get enough of calling Donald Trump "racist," but they ended up electing (if we can say that with a straight face) Joe Biden. Biden has quite a long history of racist remarks. Here are some of his doozies.

Joe Biden 1977 wrote:Unless we do something about this (school busing), my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point.

Joe Biden 2006 wrote:You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.

Joe Biden 2008 wrote:I mean, you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean (Obama) and a nice-looking guy.

I mean, that’s a story-book, man.

Joe Biden 2019 wrote:We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor you cannot do it, poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.

Joe Biden 2021 wrote:I’ll tell you, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or for Trump, then you ain’t black.

We all know Joe Biden's history. He led the campaign against Clarence Thomas' nomination to the Supreme Court. Thomas has turned out to be the finest jurist of his generation. Biden also authored the 1994 crime bill that increased incarceration in the United States approximately ten fold--harming mostly minorities.

Donald Trump was a genius at using feigned outrage among the "politically correct" pundit class against themselves, with very carefully worded statements that the American people agreed with, but the "political correct" narrative pushers would naturally react against--usually by removing Trump's qualifying language and mischaracterizing what Trump actually said.

By contrast, Biden isn't careful at all. He just says racist things. It's what he believes. There is no criticism whatsoever.

'They’re selling soap, man': Biden speaks on mixed-race couples at Tulsa Race Massacre memorial event

President Joe Biden, June 2021 wrote:I challenge you: Find today, when you turn on the stations, sit on one station for two hours. And I don’t know how many commercials you’ll see, eight to five, two to three out of five have mixed-race couples in them. That’s not by accident. They’re selling soap, man! Not a joke.

This is our president.

He said this before too, and he seems to know his views are controversial.

President Joe Biden, February 2021 wrote:I’m going to say something’s going to get me in trouble … and that is that, think about it, if you want to know where the American public is, look at the money being spent in advertising.

Did you ever, five years ago, think every second or third ad out of five or six you’d turn on would be biracial couples?

I mean, I laugh at the guy and face palm just like I did with Trump. The thing is, that it seems as though racism is just fine--as long as you are a Democrat.

BIDEN: ‘Black Entrepreneurs’ Don’t Have Lawyers and Accountants Like White Business Owners

As you all know, I think the Democrats are basically just evil people. Couldn't they do a better job of hiding it?
blackjack21 wrote:I find the liberal hivemind fascinating. They could not get enough of calling Donald Trump "racist," but they ended up electing (if we can say that with a straight face) Joe Biden. Biden has quite a long history of racist remarks. Here are some of his doozies.

What is really sad is that blacks take condescending racism of low expectations as a good thing.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Whats up with this strange idea that ukrainians ar[…]

@late the issue is evolution. It never stops. We[…]

Moscow empire has an elaborate culture of the so[…]

Mexico, LoL, why would anyone nuke Mexico. Drlee[…]