Cut n Run Joe craters in the polls - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Potemkin wrote:If ever anyone deserved to get into the Muslim version of Paradise, it's ol' Ossie. And how do you know he didn't? After all, the Muslim version of Paradise is just as (im)plausible as the Christian version, as well as sounding like a lot more fun. Lol.

Well, the Muslim version is about as likely as any other version, i.e. infinitely unlikely, but whatever.
Potemkin wrote:Hush, @wat0n! You're throwing off their groove.... :eh:

It's actually Crantag trying to throw off the emperor's groove, wat0n rather tries to keep it. It won't be wat0n at least the guards will come for, that's for sure. :lol:
Beren wrote:It's actually Crantag trying to throw off the emperor's groove, wat0n rather tries to keep it. It won't be wat0n at least the guards will come for, that's for sure. :lol:

In what way? :eh:

Last time I checked Osama is dead, and the US ended a war with no hope of winning beyond the achievement of what was the key goal of 2001, namely, deterrence. The US ended the war in an unnecessarily humiliating way, yes, but no one would disagree that the Taliban would have taken Kabul 2-3 months from now had the withdrawal been done properly.
@Crantag

Not that you can trust what the Government says all the time, but what benefit do the US have to cover up Bin Ladens death? What are the conspiracy threads saying? Because I can't think of any strategic advantage in lying about Bin Ladens death. He was the only realistic reason for the war and staying there and once he was killed, people began to question why we needed to be there at all. If he was alive, you could at the very least explain the next ten years. However given Bin Laden liked to release a video or two every other month, calling for new recruits to come to the cause and those videos ceased ten years ago, I find the idea this was a cover up a tough claim to make. :hmm:
wat0n wrote:I'll simply echo what @B0ycey said.

Also, it turns out the news was broken here before it went into the press. True story.

Sure, PoFo is one of my news sources as well, you get a better assessment here for sure. :lol:

However, how about Bin Laden? Fake or not?
B0ycey wrote:@Crantag

Not that you can trust what the Government says all the time, but what benefit do the US have to cover up Bin Ladens death? What are the conspiracy threads saying? Because I can't think of any strategic advantage in lying about Bin Ladens death. He was the only realistic reason for the war and staying there and once he was killed, people began to question why we needed to be there at all. If he was alive, you could at the very least explain the next ten years. However given Bin Laden liked to release a video or two every other month, calling for new recruits to come to the cause and those videos ceased ten years ago, I find the idea this was a cover up a tough claim to make. :hmm:

I resent the insult, but I have no clue what the 'conspiracy threads' say.

The only website I visit regularly is PoFo. Sad and happy as that may sound, lol.

I used to regularly visit a boxing forum and an MMA forum, but not so much these days.

I am not regurgitating a single thing, but rather presenting my thoughts.

Bin Laden was made into a cult figure.

He was made into an Orwellian Emmanual Goldstein figure, or Snowball (the pig in Animal Farm).

The motivation which the Obama regime opted for, was to kill the legend, and be done with it.

Obama only killed a mythology.
Beren wrote:Sure, PoFo is one of my news sources as well, you get a better assessment here for sure. :lol:

However, how about Bin Laden? Fake or not?

Don't think so, even more so since we haven't heard about him ever since and al-Qaeda isn't a big player anymore.
wat0n wrote:Don't think so, even more so since we haven't heard about him ever since and al-Qaeda isn't a big player anymore.

And how does that exactly imply to you that he, altogether with Al-Qaeda, wasn't fake? Do you think it's somehow harder for fake people and things to just disappear?
Crantag wrote:I resent the insult, but I have no clue what the 'conspiracy threads' say.

The only website I visit regularly is PoFo. Sad and happy as that may sound, lol.

I used to regularly visit a boxing forum and an MMA forum, but not so much these days.

I am not regurgitating a single thing, but rather presenting my thoughts.

Bin Laden was made into a cult figure.

He was made into an Orwellian Emmanual Goldstein figure, or Snowball (the pig in Animal Farm).

The motivation which the Obama regime opted for, was to kill the legend, and be done with it.

Obama only killed a mythology.

So you are just posting a opinion and it isn't even sourced? Although there was a photo of Bin Laden shot between the eyes and there is no reason to lie about his death anyway. There are better conspiracy theories out there.
B0ycey wrote:So you are just posting a opinion and it isn't even sourced? Although there was a photo of Bin Laden shot between the eyes and there is no reason to lie about his death anyway. There are better conspiracy theories out there.

Post the photo, than.

Obama classified the alleged photo.

Post it if you have it.

I am posting my educated opinion, based on my experience, which is largely the same experience of you and everyone else, yes.

But, I have learned to often trust my opinions, and I am quite often right.

And, I did not miss that you insulted me once again.

I am being pretty lenient even engaging you, I like you and stuff, but insults are not good dialogue (conspiracy theory).

I am, though, indeed, presenting my opinion.
Beren wrote:Which ones do you think of?

Well, I think we are on the same page when it comes to JFK. But really all of them compared to this one. A conspiracy Theory has to a least have a motive away from myth. But apart from the photo, the building with bullet holes, Pakistan being pissed and Bin Laden just disappearing completely, let's just think Obama wanted pretend he killed Bin Laden. I mean can you just imagine him just turning up in Afghanistan in a government position tomorrow. That would be epic. :lol:
B0ycey wrote:@Crantag

I like you too. I have always found you a kind hearted guy who has some real bad luck. I don't care what your opinion on Bin Laden is. I would however like you to support your opinion.

I have supported my opinion.

Largely, on the basis of intuition.

And, been up front, about that as the basis.

Where is that photo you promised?

I know you don't have it.

The alleged photo was classified, and I don't even think it exists.
B0ycey wrote:Well, I think we are on the same page when it comes to JFK.

You really had to go back to the mother of all conspiracy theories to find one. :lol:

B0ycey wrote:I mean can you just imagine him just turning up in Afghanistan in a government position tomorrow. That would be epic. :lol:

That would be epic according to the theory as well, since it says Bin Laden had been dead way before the alleged killing. Focus. ;)
Crantag wrote:I have supported my opinion.

Largely, on the basis of intuition.

And, been up front, about that as the basis.

Where is that photo you promised?

I know you don't have it.

The alleged photo was classified, and I don't even think it exists.

I posted it then deleted it. It is too graphic for a forum and I dont want to get Noemon on my case. But you could just Google it.

As for Bin Laden, OK it is intuition. No problem, but do you really think Obama wanted to pretend for the sakes of myth?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]